Search Results for "time software"45 links - and 1 categories
Operating Modes : Packet Radio
- FlexNet Group in Darmstadt, Germany, group of people who spend their time in developing software for Amateur Packet-Radio purposes. The main project presently is the PC/FlexNet package written by Gunter Jost, DK7WJ.
[ Hits: 1890 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.85 ]
- A new method of radio direction finding
- A method of finding radio sources with antennas based on omni-directionality (the less directional the better coverage). Uses energy levels and some sophisticated math (encompassed in a free software download on the site) to find x,y,z coordinates of the fox relative to the center of your antenna array. Can be overlayed on a GPS map to help you locate in real-time.
[ Hits: 2096 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- This software predicts future passes for amateur radio satellites for a specified location and period of time. It runs on the Android operating system
[ Hits: 2549 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Smith Chart Software
- SimSmith is a highly interactive, real time Smith chart graphing program. Circuits are constructed using drag-n-drop. Load files can be imported from the EZNEC and CocoaNEC antenna simulation software and from the AIM4170 and miniVNApro antenna analyzers. Circuits and load files can be of any size.
Key Features: SimSmith is one of the few Smith chart packages which models transmission line losses. SimSmith also allows the description of circuit elements using algebraic equations. SimSmith has only one screen and allows the screen to be resized to increase workspace or readability.
[ Hits: 1203 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Free PCB software is a snap to learn and use. For the first time, designing circuit boards is simple for the beginner and efficient for the professional.
[ Hits: 2119 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Professional software for real-time analysing, demodulation/decoding digital radio-transmission``Demodulation based on the best of the noiseproof correlation algorithms``Demodulation ASK, Morse, FSK, MFSK, CPFSK, GMFSK, FSK4, FSK8, PSK, BPSK, QPSK, FAX
[ Hits: 10720 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- Proffesional software for searching radio-bugs, radiomonitoring, scanning, real-time analysing radiodistance etc
[ Hits: 3692 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Multiplatoform freeware DSP software. Linrad has its origin in software that was developed for 144 MHz EME CW but it is quite general and should be seen more like a kit for designing a receiver that a receiver for some particular usage.
It can be used as a CW receiver with a small time delay and a fast waterfall graph. A dsp for conventional receiver to imporve signals readability, a spectrum analyzer.
[ Hits: 8737 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.01 ]
- RTPDir bridge software
- rtpDir: rtpDir_for_EchoLink_and_IRLP
RTPDir bridge software(Real Time Protocol Director).
It can be used on the Amateur bands, Government, commercial and private nets, or direct user to user without any radios connected.
[ Hits: 2035 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Pyhamclock is a simple application that shows a useful display of both the UTC date and time and your local date and time.
[ Hits: 302 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Pilot
- Shareware logging program that stores callsign, time, date, by Christopher Williams.
[ Hits: 1559 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Palm OS morse code software, simple morse code sender, sends code on the built-in speaker at 1-80 WPM. Higher speeds are sloppy because of the 10 msec resolution of the internal timer.
[ Hits: 1911 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Meteor and Colorgramme
- FREE specialized software in the detection and registration of echoes radio products by meteors shower, falling star, at the time of their gone in atmospheric. They are destined to all possessors of a radio and a computer, interested parties by this simple technique of radioastronomy.
[ Hits: 1306 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- This is the most advanced scanner software for the AR8200 and the AR8600. It can effect any type of scan, can scan from 1KHz to 3000MHz in one time. The AREight is a software for help you to listen signals from around the globe on the shortwave bands
[ Hits: 3155 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.69 ]
- FhG Software Radio
- The Fraunhofer Software Radio is a first-class DRM reception system which provides audio and multimedia data content
[ Hits: 2464 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Axis Spectrum Analyzer
- Axis Spectrum Analyzer allows you to record audio along with sincronized 31 band spectrum analyzer readings from any audio source to be inputed into Macromedia Flash movies in an easy to integrate way. The software can also be used to display real-time audio with customized visuals on video devices such as projectors, tvs,etc.
[ Hits: 11028 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- SIGVIEW spectrum analyzer
- Complete real time signal analysis software with wide range of powerful FFT spectral analysis tools, statistics functions and comprehensive visualization system.
[ Hits: 11100 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- WXWarn - Weather Software
- WXWarn taps into the US National Weather Service real time weather data feed, constantly monitors NWS weather updates and displays just the alerts that are important to you as they are issued.
[ Hits: 998 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer - OscilloMeter
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer for Real-time, FFT, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, voltmeter, noise and distortion meter, phase shift meter. Multi-Tone Sound Frequency Sweep Generator. White, pink noise.
[ Hits: 85808 | Votes: 310 | Rating: 6.22 ]
- Starting with RTL-SDR on Windows
- A guide to setup a RTL-SDR on Windows, by installing the Zadig dongle software and setting up SDR Sharp for the very first time
[ Hits: 388 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.50 ]
You can try similar termstime software time-software time synchronization software time in time z time gps time time of day vx 8r time vx-8r time hf time time utc old time time stamp time to create
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links