- FlexNet Group in Darmstadt, Germany, group of people who spend their time in developing software for Amateur Packet-Radio purposes. The main project presently is the PC/FlexNet package written by Gunter Jost, DK7WJ.
A new method of radio direction findingPriority listing
- A method of finding radio sources with antennas based on omni-directionality (the less directional the better coverage). Uses energy levels and some sophisticated math (encompassed in a free software download on the site) to find x,y,z coordinates of the fox relative to the center of your antenna array. Can be overlayed on a GPS map to help you locate in real-time.
Smith Chart Software
- SimSmith is a highly interactive, real time Smith chart graphing program. Circuits are constructed using drag-n-drop. Load files can be imported from the EZNEC and CocoaNEC antenna simulation software and from the AIM4170 and miniVNApro antenna analyzers. Circuits and load files can be of any size.
Key Features: SimSmith is one of the few Smith chart packages which models transmission line losses. SimSmith also allows the description of circuit elements using algebraic equations. SimSmith has only one screen and allows the screen to be resized to increase workspace or readability.
- Multiplatoform freeware DSP software. Linrad has its origin in software that was developed for 144 MHz EME CW but it is quite general and should be seen more like a kit for designing a receiver that a receiver for some particular usage.
It can be used as a CW receiver with a small time delay and a fast waterfall graph. A dsp for conventional receiver to imporve signals readability, a spectrum analyzer.
RTPDir bridge software
- rtpDir: rtpDir_for_EchoLink_and_IRLP
RTPDir bridge software(Real Time Protocol Director).
It can be used on the Amateur bands, Government, commercial and private nets, or direct user to user without any radios connected.
Meteor and Colorgramme
- FREE specialized software in the detection and registration of echoes radio products by meteors shower, falling star, at the time of their gone in atmospheric. They are destined to all possessors of a radio and a computer, interested parties by this simple technique of radioastronomy.
WXWarn - Weather Software
- WXWarn taps into the US National Weather Service real time weather data feed, constantly monitors NWS weather updates and displays just the alerts that are important to you as they are issued.