Search Results for "transmission line"57 links
Antennas : Baluns
- DIY Basic Electronics and Antennas
- DIY Basic Electronic Theory, Basic Antenna Theory with Antennas built from common materials. What does SWR really mean. Baluns from transmission line.
[ Hits: 11037 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- Balun single core 4:1 analysis
- Real 4:1 Transmission Line Balun with Balanced Load
[ Hits: 5748 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Transmission Lines
- Whenever you choose a coax feedline, the frequency of operation is a very important consideration. Over the operating bandwidth of the coax the VSWR is low, typically 1.2:1 or better. Insertion loss is also an important parameter. It is usually specified in dB/foot and is a linear relationship.
[ Hits: 1133 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Transmission Lines
- Articles on SWR measurements and feed lines tuning.
[ Hits: 960 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Transmission lines for dummies
- Myths and basic truths on transmission lines
[ Hits: 1264 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Antenna Transmission Line Power Splitters
- Several ways of splitting power to feed two like (50 ohm terminal impedance) antennas.
[ Hits: 266 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Let's talk transmission lines
- Donít neglect one of the most important parts of your station!
[ Hits: 756 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Transmission Lines
- About feed lines, parallel lines and coaxial lines, notes on impedance, SWR, Baluns, velocity factor and more by NZART
[ Hits: 452 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- AA3RL Transmission Line Calculator
- Excel spreasheet that calculate virtually every transmission line parameter that one may need.
Include Length conversions, Reactance and Length of Stubs
[ Hits: 4469 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Where Does the Power Go
- An Energy Analysis at an Impedance Discontinuity in an RF Transmission Line
[ Hits: 546 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Integrated Publishing Basics
- Radio wave propagation, Principles of transmission lines, Antennas
[ Hits: 858 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G5RV Measurements
- Measurements and characteristics of a G5RV Antenna, including effect of the transmission line as part of the antenna and contributes in a large way to it's multi band characteristics
[ Hits: 5789 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Putting a Balun and a Tuner Together
- Two wire transmission line as a three terminal Device , The W2DU and W7EL models of a choke balun, The effectiveness of a balun. Article by Kevin Schmidt, W9CF
[ Hits: 3707 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- CWS ByteMark
- CWS ByteMark's Baluns (Balanced to Unbalanced) and Ununs (unbalanced to unbalanced) transformers are developed jointly with Dr. Jerry Sevick, W2FMI, who is known worldwide for his work on transmission line transformers
[ Hits: 792 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- KEYCOM Characteristic Technologies
- Millimeterwave/Microwave transmission lines and components, Cryogenic temperature application transmission cables and systems, Permittivity(Dielectric rate) and Permeabillity measurement systems, Antennas, Radar systems
[ Hits: 758 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Smith Chart Software
- SimSmith is a highly interactive, real time Smith chart graphing program. Circuits are constructed using drag-n-drop. Load files can be imported from the EZNEC and CocoaNEC antenna simulation software and from the AIM4170 and miniVNApro antenna analyzers. Circuits and load files can be of any size.
Key Features: SimSmith is one of the few Smith chart packages which models transmission line losses. SimSmith also allows the description of circuit elements using algebraic equations. SimSmith has only one screen and allows the screen to be resized to increase workspace or readability.
[ Hits: 1021 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- TLE for windows
- Transmission Line equations for Windows. Written in Visual C++. This program provides the most comprehensive analysis of a transmission line by w9dmk
[ Hits: 890 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- XLZIZL by AC6LA
- XLZIZL is an Excel application that analyzes the components of an antenna feed system, including transmission lines, stubs, baluns, and tuners. Calculations include impedance transforms, SWR and reflection coefficient, power loss, voltage and current standing waves, stress on tuner components, network attenuation (S21), and return loss Analysis results are available in worksheet format and in five different chart formats, including Smith charts.
[ Hits: 1253 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Finite difference program
- This software is able to calculate the properties of odd shaped transmission lines. Particularly good in valve amplifier design, for aiding the design of transmission line resonators.
[ Hits: 776 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- atlc - Arbitrary Transmission Line Calculator.
- Unix or linux programme atlc calculates the impedance of electrical transmission lines of totally arbitrary cross section.
[ Hits: 1020 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- DTMF decoder
- A very easy to use program to decode DTMF dial tones found on telephone lines with touch tone phones. The DTMF Decoder is also used for receiving data transmissions over the air in amateur radio frequency bands.
[ Hits: 6221 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Mac Antenna Master
- Dipole, Yagi, Vertical, Cubic quad, Log periodic, J-pole, coil, and transmission line design package for the Macintosh
[ Hits: 5087 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- RF Coaxial Connectors
- RF coax(ial) connectors are a vital link in the radio spectrum. Coax connectors are often used to interface two units such as the antenna to a transmission line, a receiver or a transmitter. The proper choice of a coax connector will facilitate this interface.
[ Hits: 3897 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amperion Inc BPL tests
- Amperion Inc. issued an announcement that it has successfully tested its broadband powerline (BPL) technology over high-voltage, 69,000-volt transmission lines.
[ Hits: 303 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Are you ready for BPL
- Broadband over power lines (BPL) is a technique for transmission of high speed data (broadband Internet) over powerlines. Access BPL technology injects radio frequency energy into powerlines which were not designed for transmission of radio frequency energy, and leak substantial energy that causes interference to radiocommunications service
[ Hits: 523 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]