Search Results for "transmitter design for 8"4 links
- KC1XX Contest Station
- Amateur Radio Station owned by Matt Strelow.
The station is designed for competition in the multi-operator multi-transmitter category of high-frequency DX contests. Running with 7 towers 6 rotators, 8 beverage listening antennas, and 4 spotting verticals
[ Hits: 1558 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 80M Fox-Or-Test Transmitter
- The 80 metre fox-or/test transmitter is a small low power transmitter which is designed to be used as an alignment aid for running up 80 metre foxhunt or ARDF receivers. It is also usable as a micro transmitter for fox-or-ing events.
[ Hits: 467 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Multi-Four a VXO QRP Transmitter for HF bands
- This transmitter has been designed for use on 20 30 40 and 80 m with 5W output
[ Hits: 825 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 80/40m DDS controlled QRP CW transmitter
- JUMA-TX1 is a 5W CW transmitter for the 80/40m bands. Juha (OH2NLT) and Matti (OH7SV) have had high quality CW keying and a compact size as design goals for this project. No coils need to be wound to construct this transmitter!
[ Hits: 4377 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
transmitter design for 8
You can try similar termstransmitter design for 8 transmitter qrp transmitter 6l6 transmitter hf transmitter 430 mhz atv transmitter 807 transmitter ssb transmitter 40m cw transmitter fet transmitter elf transmitter 144 mhz transmitter 813 transmitter 6m transmitter 70 mhz transmitter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links