transmitter design for 84 links
- KC1XX Contest Station
- Amateur Radio Station owned by Matt Strelow.
The station is designed for competition in the multi-operator multi-transmitter category of high-frequency DX contests. Running with 7 towers 6 rotators, 8 beverage listening antennas, and 4 spotting verticals
[ Hits: 1617 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 80M Fox-Or-Test Transmitter
- The 80 metre fox-or/test transmitter is a small low power transmitter which is designed to be used as an alignment aid for running up 80 metre foxhunt or ARDF receivers. It is also usable as a micro transmitter for fox-or-ing events.
[ Hits: 530 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Multi-Four a VXO QRP Transmitter for HF bands
- This transmitter has been designed for use on 20 30 40 and 80 m with 5W output
[ Hits: 920 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 80/40m DDS controlled QRP CW transmitter
- JUMA-TX1 is a 5W CW transmitter for the 80/40m bands. Juha (OH2NLT) and Matti (OH7SV) have had high quality CW keying and a compact size as design goals for this project. No coils need to be wound to construct this transmitter!
[ Hits: 4504 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
You can try similar termstransmitter design for 8 hf transmitter 807 transmitter 40m transmitter 6l6 transmitter transmitter ssb transmitter 430 mhz atv transmitter cw transmitter 2m transmitter tv transmitter 70 mhz transmitter qrp transmitter 50 mhz transmitter 144 mhz transmitter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links