Search Results for "tube design"20 links
- 6 element UHF Yagi antenna
- A standard 6 elements design scaled for UHF application. All material used in this project are easily obtainable tubes and rods which is limited within a total budget of $18.
[ Hits: 3269 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- Helical Antenna Design Calculator
- Helical antennas invented by John Kraus give a circular polarized wave. They are one of the easiest to design. Find a tube with a circumference equal to one wavelength, and wrap wire in a helix spaced a quarter wavelengt
[ Hits: 214 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- An automatically tuned 7-30MHz mobile antenna
- This is a base-loaded vertical antenna that mounts on the car's roof. The loading coil is designed as a variable inductor, with a three-legged chariot that travels up and down inside the coil, with grooved brass wheels running on the coil turns, and driven by a slotted rotor tube.
[ Hits: 3519 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- VE6YP CoaxTrap
- The Coax trap program computes design parameters for the construction of coaxial traps for HF usage. Typically these are constructed from PVC tube and RG58/59 coax
[ Hits: 6235 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- A site like Youtube but designed for for the Amateur Radio community
[ Hits: 665 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Discovery Power Amplifiers
- The Discovery series of amplifiers are designed and built in the UK by Linear Amp UK Ltd, one of the world’s leading amplifier manufacturers, specializing in high power RF tube amplifiers.
The amplifiers use large GS31 or GS35 ceramic triode tubes. Band coverage 6m, 2m and 70 cms
[ Hits: 2698 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Clevaflex is a manufacturer of flexible wound tubing that can be used in a variety of applications. our unique manufacturing process allows tubes to be designed and built with a multi-ply convoluted wall contour that creates a permanently bonded tube.
[ Hits: 604 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Valve radios
- Viking SW design and produce valve (tube) receivers for the ham and SWL.
[ Hits: 1082 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- International Components
- International Components Corporation has an extensive range of electronic components consisting of audible signal devices, speakers, microphones, capacitors, electron tubes, connectors, and accessories designed in recognition of the diversity of applications and special characteristics encountered by designers in today's complex world.
[ Hits: 1468 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- California Tube Laboratory
- CTL designs and manufactures a wide range of high-power pulse and CW magnetrons, and provides cost-effective magnetron rebuild services for commercial, industrial and defense users.
[ Hits: 211 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna parts for self construction, especially for VHF and UHF Yagis designed by Martin Steyer, DK7ZB, coax cables, connectors, aluminium tubes-
[ Hits: 632 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WB0NNI Home Brew HF Amps and Tutorials
- Tutorials and other information on designing and building hf amplifiers. Includes tube data and amplifier projects.
[ Hits: 21127 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 7.58 ]
- QRO via Russia
- Power amplifiers from amateur radio operators around the world which are designed/built using Russian tubes.
[ Hits: 8170 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Duncan's Amp Pages
- This is an internet resource for those interested in guitar amplifiers, vacuum tubes, and design tools such as SPICE modelling.
[ Hits: 797 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- A free design aid for vacuum tube linear RF power amplifiers. Determine plate circuit operating parameters and design pi or pi-L tanks quickly and easily.
[ Hits: 1655 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Plate choke design
- The plate choke, as used in an HF tube type amplifier in this article.
[ Hits: 1060 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- HF power amplifier using GI7B
- Gi7b is tube designed for microwaves but working good as HF amplifier. Idea is to build cheap, reliable HF amplifier covering 160 meters band.
[ Hits: 3321 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- 3-500Z Amplifier Project
- This article loaded with nice pictures and schematics, describes a 160-10 meter linear amplifier that uses a pair of 3-500Z triode power tubes. It was designed and constructed by William Moneysmith, W4NFR.
The amplifier features fast warm up and 1500-Watt RF output with 100-Watts of drive.
[ Hits: 577 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Power Gride Tubes
- Article on tubes and their usage in power amplifiers design. Explain failures of tube in RF power amplifiers, a common problem in the SB-220 SB-221, TL-922 and other amplifiers.
[ Hits: 796 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Vacuum tube liquid cooling system
- This article describes an alternative to water as the cooling liquid for amateur radio vacuum tube power amplifiers. This cooling system is designed for adequate vacuum tube cooling, reasonable cost, and very low maintenance. By K8CU
[ Hits: 498 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termstube design tube amp tube kit v8r tube tube tube 7 tube rf apm ob2 tube tube 45 813 tube amp 01a tube xxl tube xfg-1-tube qrp tube 2 m using 4-400 tube
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links