Antique Radio Schematicsupdated
- Specializes in antique radio schematics, circuit diagrams and service data for vintage tube radios. Carries information for American, Canadian and European antique radios.
Valcom Fibreglass Whip Antennas
- Manufacturer of Fibreglass Whip Antennas, Low and mediun Frequency, HF and VHF Antennas
Specialized in the design and manufacturing of a full range of Beacon (MF), AM Broadcasting 540 - 1700 KHz, HF 1.7 to 30 MHz, VHF 30 to 156 MHz and UHF 200 to 500 MHz antennas.
The Very Small Array (VSA)
- in Tenerife (Canary Islands). Designed to study fluctuations in the Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB) thought to originate from the period immediately following the big bang. Operated by Cambridge and Manchester Universities (UK).
- Stream is a software that implements MFSK16 and MFSK8 modes designed by me and Murray Greenman ZL1BPU. It also offers a series of experimental modes based on FEC, interleaving and several modulation techniques (PSK, QPSK, MSK).
- Easy to use Audio Spectrum and PSK31 decoding program specially designed for SWL's who don't need TX or for anyone who just like to monitor PSK31 or analyse signals. Adjustable DSP and Spectrum settings for audio and frequency spectrum to set for best decoding of PSK31.