Search Results for "uhf radio"165 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 70cm
- 3 Element cubic quad for UHF
- Article in spanish with design and descriptio of a 3 elements cubic antenna for UHF
[ Hits: 4169 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Build a bazooka dipole
- Build Your Own Bazooka Dipole: A VHF/UHF vertical dipole made from coax
[ Hits: 51935 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.56 ]
- VHF UHF antenna for mobile transceivers
- A whip antenna for VHF and UHF handhelds or mobile radios
[ Hits: 12621 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 4.74 ]
- Copper J-Pole Antennas
- Conejo Valley Amateur Radio Club, article edited by Rory Eikland, KG6HCU and Ken Larson, KJ6RZ, they have had excellent experience building and using J-Pole antennas, and share their experience on planning VHF and UHF Jpole antennas.
[ Hits: 12107 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Slovenia contest club EU HF Championship
[ Hits: 299 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The K0NR weblog
- Stuff about amateur (ham) radio, with emphasis on VHF/UHF, QRP, portable and mountaintop operating.
[ Hits: 206 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 6 Meters and Up: SSB/CW DX
- This is a group for amateur radio operators interested in VHF and UHF SSB and CW, primarily in North America. It's intended for general discussions of V/UHF operation, beacon information, reports of tropo and Es openings and anything else of interest to V/UHF DX enthusiasts
[ Hits: 1092 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- LNA Technology
- LNA Technology High Performance Low Noise Preamplifiers for Amateur Radio, VHF-UHF weak signal, DX, EME, and commercial applications.
[ Hits: 1998 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Myers Engineering
- Broadband mobile radio antennas, vhf uhf antennas, commercial radios and scanners, rf coax cables and connectors
[ Hits: 624 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- UHF Reject filter
- This filter is a 0.1 dB Tschebychev lowpass with a rejection of 90 dB
or better at 430 MHz, and 0.2 dB insertion loss at 72 MHz.
[ Hits: 1097 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- N1RWY's FT-100 site
- This site is dedicated to the YAESU FT-100, mobile HF - VHF - UHF radio
[ Hits: 2986 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- WA4DSY 56KB RF Modem
- This is a prototype of the WA4DSY 56KB RF modem. It is intended for use on amateur packet radio networks. The modem generates RF in the 28 to 30 mhz range and requires and linear transverter to convert the signal to a UHF or microwave ham band
[ Hits: 897 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Turkey Repeater
- Ham radio repeater in Turkey, UHF VHF Echolink directory of turkish repeaters
[ Hits: 666 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.45 ]
- CQ Shop Ham Radio Store Hong Kong
- Hong Kong's only full-service amateur radio store. Full line of Amateur Radio and Two-way equipment and accessories from companies such as Yaesu, Icom, Kenwood, Motorola, MFJ, Alinco, Diamond, AOR and many, many more.
Knowledgeable staff with many years of experience in the radio business TAX-FREE shopping (no sales, VAT, GAT or other taxes)
HF, VHF, UHF transceivers, receivers, walkie-talkies, antennas, antenna tuners, coax and connectors
[ Hits: 8503 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 3.92 ]
- Hf-vhf-uhf-shf-digital-monitoring-site,wavecom Decoder and tools, winradio and DRM decoders, WD3000 Direction Finding System , radioraft software. PFSL3000 Integrated HF-VHF-UHF signal monitorin
[ Hits: 629 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DF9CY Project Auriga
- PA is a JAVA software package containing several programs, SW/VHF/UHF Logbook (imports format from RADIOMAN, VMT), Log conversion to HTML format,
Import and export functions for RADIOMAN, CT RES files, BV QSL Labels, CSV etc.
Internet DX-Cluster support, Keeps track of your worked Callsigns, Checks your worked Grid Squares per band, Databases for worked Grids and Callsigns
Uses K1EA CQWW.CTY country file,
Easy command line version for terminal operation
Moontracking as clock, Pathloss calculation
[ Hits: 1561 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- GI7B GI7BT Tubes
- GI-7B and GI7BT Tubes for HAM Radio use (HF-VHF-UHF),linear amplifier builders
[ Hits: 1471 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- HamShield for Arduino
- HamShield is a powerful VHF UHF transceiver that lets your Arduino talk to far away people using ham radio bands
[ Hits: 724 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- UHF dummy Load
- A very simple and effective dummy load can be made from several resistors, a connector, and a small metal plate or piece of PC board stock.
[ Hits: 1835 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Programming VHF/UHF Radios
- Programming a new VHF/UHF radio usually proves to be a frustrating experience for most new amateur radio operators. A new radio must first be programmed for simplex and repeater operation before it can be used to communicate with local hams.
[ Hits: 13685 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.22 ]
You can try similar termsarmy radio manual model 18 radio radio shack short wave radio radio-shack-short-wave-radio radio amateur radio exam questionstheory radio manual model 18 radio radio shack radio mods radio shack htx 100 10 meter radio cb radio wireless radio microphone ham radio portable go-kit (amateur radio por radio shack ham radio ht radio shack 12 587 radio paleta radio han radio a radio shack 12-587 radio radio to radio cloning ace radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links