Free Windows Amateur Radio logging program written by Bob Furzer, K4CY the author of Zakanaka. Logger32 runs under all Windows versions.
Logger32 has been developed to be a highly user configurable general purpose Amateur Radio logbook with computer control support for many radios and antenna rotators.
By K4CY Hits: 56901 | Votes: 191 | Rating: 7.64
About Logger 32
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Ham radio logging software
that is about Log program for ham radio log books software.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Monday Jul 5 1999, and till today "Logger 32
" has been followed for a total of 56901 times. So far received 191 votes for a total score of 7.64/10
This link has been featured in the following Articles:
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 191 votes for a total score of 7.64/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Ham Radio Deluxe 5.24.38 Download - Download latest free version of the popular Ham Radio Deluxe 5. An ama...
- Ham Radio Deluxe 5 - HRD Ham Radio Deluxe v5 is a free Windows multi function software, inc...
- Logger 32 - Free Windows Amateur Radio logging program written by Bob Furzer, K4CY...
- DXKeeper - DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, ge...
- Winlog 32 - Logging software designed solely for Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000. The A...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner