- 10 QSO Logger
- Ten-Ten International QSO parties logging program multi plaform run with Java under Windowd Linux MacOSX
[ Hits: 598 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 59+ Log
- Shareware logging tool for Windows. Very efficient, fast and easy to use. Support and development is discontinued.
[ Hits: 9925 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.36 ]
- This logging application has been developed to improve the accuracy of the data being captured for the 5MHz Experiment.
[ Hits: 481 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- AALog by RZ4AG
- AALog is a comprehensive logger program designed for amateur radio station operators. QRZ,Buckmaster,Flying Horse lookup, CW/RTTY/PSK31 support, Digital voice processor. DXCC,WAZ,P75P,WAS,JCC,WAJA,WAIP,IOTA,Russia tracking. Many other useful features. eQSL.cc compatible. It look like your paper log and use all power your PC
[ Hits: 9546 | Votes: 789 | Rating: 7.47 ]
- Aether is an ham radio logging for the Mac. Aether gives hams logging software that is as powerful, easy to use, and good looking as the operating system it runs on.
Designed from the ground-up using Apple’s Cocoa, Aether supports the latest Mac OS X technologies, and provides the experience that Mac users expect.
[ Hits: 2657 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8 ]
- Amateur Contact Log
- AC Log by N3FJP is an easy to use Windows based general logging program by N3FJP. The program tracks your Worked All States, Worked All Counties, and Worked All Countries progress. Included is a database of counties and countries. Trial version available.
[ Hits: 14744 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 7.32 ]
- BBLogger, is a Free windows Logging software to fully manage you Amateur or Short Wave Listener Radio Station. Offer several fatures including Rig control, Cluster interface, mapping features, Awards and DXCC management, LoTW, Label printing, QRZ lookup and more by IK2VIW and IK2UVR
[ Hits: 4510 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- Call Book Log 3
- A ham radio logging solution. Built on mysql/maria db and php, it allows you to host a log on a web server and have easy access to viewing editing deleting backing up and restoring the log. Allows everyone to view the log and a central admisitrative section which when logged into allows you to add and edit and remove entries. It features an easy to setup page, run the setup page and enter the required values and your set to start logging. It is primarily mobile friendly, easy on bandwidth and should work well in any browser. If entering a contact that you have worked before it will show the last 5 dates and times of that station.
[ Hits: 585 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- CCAE Software Log
- CCAE Software - More than a log Software for Ham Radio by European Collins Collector Association.
[ Hits: 340 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Self-hosted Open source PHP Amateur Radio Logging Application originally started by Peter 2E0SQL to allow simple interaction with the Ham Radio Deluxe logbook using MySQL
[ Hits: 681 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- CommCat goes beyond rig control and logging to provide many new features designed to help you work and confirm DX, and learn in the process. Free Demo download. Requires Windows 95 or later.
[ Hits: 2340 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- CQ Log
- CQLog is a powerful logging program for Windows. It provides a comprehensive control centre for everyday on-the-air activities, including: full-featured logging of QSOs; statistics for many awards (for LoTW and eQSL capability); support for QRZ, RAC, GOLIST databases. You can save up to 3 pictures for each SSTV-QSO. Two-way data exchange with MixW2, and DigiPan. Integrates with DX Atlas. Real-time upload of QSOs to eQSL.cc. The program also offers a "contest-mode"; supports CAT systems for YAESU, ICOM, KENWOOD, Ten-Tec. Prints QSL cards, and QSL labels, addresses envelopes.
[ Hits: 13829 | Votes: 128 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Advanced ham radio Linux logger based on Firebird database. Provides radio control based on hamlib libraries, DX cluster connection, QRZ callbook, a grayliner, ON6DP QSL manager database support and a most accurate country resolution algorithm based on country tables developed by OK1RR. CQRLOG is strongly focused on easy operation and maintenance.
[ Hits: 2171 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- DirLog is freeware CB 11 meters logbook available only to Alfa Tango Members
[ Hits: 3334 | Votes: 392 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- DX 4 Win
- DX4WIN is an easy to use, yet powerful logging program for every ham. It has been designed for the the serious and the casual DXer.
[ Hits: 21475 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- DX Tracker
- DX Tracker(tm) is a PC based amateur radio logging program. The program was created and is supported by Ed Lyons, KD6IET, and is constantly undergoing enhancements requested by its many users. The application has been used by amateur radio enthusiasts over the past 10 years, and many enhancements have been added to satisfy the radio amateur needs.
[ Hits: 1846 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Commercial amateur radio logging software for windows. Full featured logging, HF radio control, Internet Packet, VHF Packet, Label Designer, Report Designer, and a lot more.
[ Hits: 7860 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 7.56 ]
- DX Buddy is a multi purpose ham radio application that let you control your radios, or controller, offer a logbook, cluster access, qrz lookups, and interface with several popular ham radio applications
[ Hits: 1262 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 23903 | Votes: 496 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- DXtreme software
- DXtreme Software produces powerful and easy-to-use logging applications for radio enthusiasts such as
Amateur Radio operators, Shortwave DXers, Shortwave listeners, Broadcast band DXers, VLF DXers,
VHF, UHF, and TV DXers
[ Hits: 14071 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.12 ]
- EA6DD WinLog
- Win EA6DDlog free winows amateur radio logbook software in spanish offering cluster telnet connection, CAT interface via Omnirig, QSL management, QRZ and hmaqth connections
[ Hits: 581 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Log For the Radio Amateur on all bands from 180 metres to 24GHz by G0MDO
[ Hits: 4368 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Easylog by microware software
[ Hits: 8653 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- Amateur radio log by WN3WVG
[ Hits: 894 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Fast and easy logger freeware by I0XGR , Alberto Guerra for windows
[ Hits: 12007 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.7 ]
- FDLog 2000
- FDlog is a free windows Field day logging program in Danish
[ Hits: 255 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Field Day Logging Program
- This program checks for duplicates (including partials), lists the sections (which change color when they have been worked), lists all contacts, writes ASCII log, dupe and summary files, and provides many current statistics by N3FJP
[ Hits: 2473 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.6 ]
- G8PUT Logbook
- Windows Logbook, contest and award system available in free and paid version
[ Hits: 454 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ham Log Book Program
- Ham Log book is written in MS Access. A good logging program that is very easy to use by Kevin Rea K6REA
[ Hits: 7353 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Ham Office
- Professional multi funcion software for ham radio use. Mainlu a logging program with mapping functions, dx cluster module, label printing, award managements, exporting features and more. Currently only in german
[ Hits: 1978 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.8 ]
- Ham Radio Deluxe 5
- HRD Ham Radio Deluxe v5 is a free Windows multi function software, includes logbook, CAT Control software for Elecraft, Kenwood, ICOM, Ten-Tec and Yaesu radios, rotor controls, digital mode rtx, rotor control, dx cluster client and many more features by HB9DRV. Ham Radio Deluxe V6 instead is a commercial product distributed by HRD Software LL
[ Hits: 72001 | Votes: 163 | Rating: 6.57 ]
- Ham Radio Deluxe 5.24.38 Download
- Download latest free version of the popular Ham Radio Deluxe 5. An amateur radio suite that includes Log program, remote radio control, DM780 a multimode decoder, mapping and rotor control tools. Latest free build is 5.24.38
[ Hits: 62427 | Votes: 667 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Ham Radio Deluxe Logbook
- HRD Logbook v5 is a freeware windows logbook program that offer full control of your radio, Rotor control, support for many db engines, multiple logbook, dx cluster client interface, band maps and solar status report and audio recording
[ Hits: 3019 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.79 ]
- Freeware logbook program with many features, includes CAT system and database for yaesu Icom and kenwood rtx.
This program is currently discontinued by the author who developed another ham log program for windows.
[ Hits: 6375 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6 ]
- HAM-LOG by HB9CQV
- This program is freeware for ham radio purpose only, multilingual german and english, self running, runs also from USB devices
[ Hits: 2268 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- A simple quick and easy to use Amatuer Log Book for windows
[ Hits: 2282 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- FREE amateur radio logbook for Windows, Year 2000 compliant, Real-time or post-event data-entry, Produces QSL cards and address labels, Produces RSGB VHF-UHF-SHF Competition Log Sheet and more, by G7LFC
[ Hits: 9046 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- K2PMC Logging System
- Easy to use flexible system with many features (e.g. multiple logs, file export, print etc.)
[ Hits: 2653 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- KComm is an amateur radio communication and logging program that has been designed specifically for Elecraft K2 and K3 transceivers. KComm has been developed using the cross platform development tool Lazarus. The program is developed and tested under Windows XP but it can be compiled under Linux. By G4ILO
[ Hits: 332 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- KLog is free amateur radio logging software. Now including AZ,WAS,IOTA,DXCC & WPX awards tracking. Also ADIF import/export is supported.
[ Hits: 11980 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 8.12 ]
- KLog is a multiplatform, multilanguate free ham radio logger, that runs on Linux, Windows and macOSx.
KLog provides QSO management, useful QSL management DX-Cluster client, DXCC management, club log integration, WSJT-X and DX Marathon support.
[ Hits: 38 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Log DXpedition
- Freeware windows software log book management dedicated to dxpedition operations by IK6CAC
[ Hits: 524 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Log2000 is a program for logging and tracking QSO's, creating and printing QSL's and QSL labels. Designed for Windows 95/98, Windows NT and Windows 2000.
[ Hits: 1016 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4 ]
- Log4OM is a Free Windows complete station management that includes general logbook program, dx cluster, CAT radio interface and interface to several ham radio services like LoTW QRZ HRDlog and more.
[ Hits: 4189 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.08 ]
- Ham radio logging software by IV3DDM, includes award facilities, callbook, packet cluster, RTX control, QSL info, ADIF - in english.
[ Hits: 2574 | Votes: 49 | Rating: 7.62 ]
- Logger 32
- Free Windows Amateur Radio logging program written by Bob Furzer, K4CY the author of Zakanaka. Logger32 runs under all Windows versions.
Logger32 has been developed to be a highly user configurable general purpose Amateur Radio logbook with computer control support for many radios and antenna rotators.
[ Hits: 51071 | Votes: 180 | Rating: 7.65 ]
- LOGic Ham Radio Software
- Since 1989, LOGic has provided the amateur community with the ultimate in professional-grade ham radio logging software - the software with the most flexibility, the most features, and yet the easiest to use.
[ Hits: 1136 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- Freeware logging software by Roberto IN3VRR featureing LogBook, CallBook & PacketCluster capabilities
[ Hits: 2719 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.49 ]
- Log program for Amateur Radio Loki5ace
[ Hits: 358 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ham logging software capable of handling up to 30,000+ log-books using one database and one image copy, and many more features by Norbert Oberweis - LX1NO / KM6RY
[ Hits: 2966 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 7.37 ]
- Features contest mode and powerful configuration & reporting options. Commercial
[ Hits: 1333 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- MicroLog by wa0h
- Windows logging program by wa0h. US and Canadian callbooks are built into the cd version of the program.
[ Hits: 1716 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.88 ]
- Highly integrated Logging, DXing, Contesting and Station Control Software, commercial version, run under windows 2000 or higher.
[ Hits: 1450 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Mini logbook
- A neat free little tool to log your contacts. It automatically looks up previous contacts with recent call. Select text in MRP40 Rx- window. Auto insert that text into MiniLog via double click. By Polar Electric
[ Hits: 1378 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- Mircules HAM QuickLog
- Mircules HAM QuickLog is HAM radio logging software for the iPad, for quick and easy HAM Logging.
[ Hits: 265 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- MixW - Online QRZ.com Lookup dll
- This add-in for MixW will automatically do a callsign lookup from qrz.com and fill select information into your MixW log entry. It also optionally checks to see if the station is a known LoTW user
[ Hits: 959 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- MobileLog - PocketPC Logging
- MobileLog is a logging package for the PocketPC. It features DXCC reports, searching, alerts, and inport/export.
[ Hits: 2525 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.6 ]
- MobileLog Amateur Radio Mobile Logging
- The MobileLog program is a specialty logging program designed for mobile amateur radio operators. It has been designed to allow quick entry of important information regarding QSOs. The software is primarily concerned with the logging of U.S. county information, which may be used to help work toward awards such as the USA-CA award for working all counties in the U.S.A. The data from this program may be imported into your general logging software. This sofware exports data in the ADIF (Amateur Data Interchange Format) and CSV (comma-seprated variable)
[ Hits: 1242 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- N7XG Logger
- N7XG Logger is for any individual whether they are a Net Control Station or just a user checking into any of the 3905 Century Club Nets who needs to maintain accurate records about all aspects of particular net. Commercial windows software, by alpine software
[ Hits: 722 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Personal logging program, support A.D.I.F export which makes it possible to produce custom QSL cards, by G0OPC
[ Hits: 1712 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.44 ]
- Amateur radio open source log program written in PHP. Put your log online for visitors to browse in real time. Access your log from any web browse, can run under windows linux and macos with apache, mysql and php
[ Hits: 1131 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Commercial logging software for windows, with QSL route functions, logbook conversions, rig control and cluster support by Datamatrix
[ Hits: 2314 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.6 ]
- PyQSO is a Linux logging tool for amateur radio operators. It provides a simple graphical interface through which users can manage information about the contacts/QSOs they make with other operators on the air.
[ Hits: 549 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A free easy-to-use logging application with simple/quick entry of various QSO fields plus some additional features.
[ Hits: 634 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- QRPPAL for Windows
- Free QRP logging software by WB2QAP
[ Hits: 1915 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- R25Log is an universal Log-Program, developed by active Hams for active Hams. Tested and proved in real QSO-operation, it combines all functions of conventional log-progams with a number of new features and a wealth of informations, input- and evaluation-possibilities. Freeware run in DOS Shell
[ Hits: 1713 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Freeware dos VHF/UHF Logbook morse code facility, kenwood transceivers interface, moontracking, distance and bearing calculators by DF9CY but discontinued and unsupported
[ Hits: 1672 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- RodLog HAM radio logging system
- A site about RodLog, a HAM Radio logging system to replace the paper logbook and allow fast searching and analysis of the data.
[ Hits: 1138 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6 ]
- Free VHF/UHF/Microwave contest logging software for rovers and non-rovers - Runs under Linux, Windows, etc.
[ Hits: 2466 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Freeware general purpose and contesting logging application, Scoring function for the IBM QSO Party with unique export format. Cabrillo export for non IBM contests includes formatting for NA QP, CQ WW DX, NA Sprint & CQ World-Wide WPX by W0RY
[ Hits: 1039 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Quality logging software for the Radio Amateur & SWL, real-time and post-event QSO logging,log analysis and reporting, QSL label printing, country status display, rig control, import of logs, interface to CallBook CD-ROMs
[ Hits: 4104 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- SQUIRL Field Day Logger Software
- Squirl field day logger - a no-frills, easy to use software logger designed for field day logging operation. by KC8OPV
[ Hits: 971 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7 ]
- SWISSLOG is a Freeware powerfull Logprogram for the sophisticated Ham. Due to its flexibility it covers all requirements. Run under Windows and support external devices, dx cluster, reporting and many features.
[ Hits: 12336 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 7.73 ]
- SWL DQR Log
- Free windows logbook program for SWLs, allow a quick and fast SWL logging during ham radio contests. Dupe check, utc time, partial check, cabrillo file export, multi language support
[ Hits: 729 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- SWL Log Software
- Logbook for SWL Satellite contacts with realtime upload on eQSL.cc and ClubLOG.
Including DDE Tracking, Gridfile generation, statistics, ADIF Export, QSL Managing, Lookup on HamQTH and Satellite DX Cluster
[ Hits: 247 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Free format input, User selectable usage of reports, counters for DXCCs, WWL, DOK/UK Counties/CQ/ITU/States/Provinces and more
[ Hits: 1594 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- TAC Log by OZ2M is a VHF, UHF and SHF Contest log program
[ Hits: 278 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Turbo HamLog
- Japanes only logging program that run under windows.
[ Hits: 815 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- TurboLog is a station management and logging program for the discerning radio amateur / hamradio operator. Besides powerful database and logging functions there is a fully integrated support for the control of typical radio station equipment, e.g. Transceivers, Packet radio, Morse and voice keyer, Digital modes terminal, Antenna switching, Acoustic alerting, and more. Trial version available
[ Hits: 1180 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4 ]
- Log and Contest Program, Windows based, network capability, CW via COM/LPT, SSB/RTTY via soundcard, trcvr-Steuerung (2TX for SO2R etc.), DX-cluster via packet, internet or telnet, statistics(DXCC, IOTA, locators...), log import/export, QSL card handling(printing tool), grey land map etc. etc. and freeware!
[ Hits: 3608 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.84 ]
- uLog (micro-log) is a windows log book program designed as an easy-to-use logbook application that offers just the basic fields for QSO entry by M0PZT
[ Hits: 496 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- UR5FCM Log
- UR5FCM Log a powerful Ham Logbook. It is a working center on radio station on daily realization of radio communications, and also, since version 1.1.61 new features of work in digital aspects of connection
[ Hits: 1155 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Freeware easy to use amateur radio logging software with basic features.
[ Hits: 1364 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.2 ]
- VHF-DX for Win95/98 is a VHF/UHF Logging Program specifically designed for 50MHz and above operation.
[ Hits: 1778 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- VQLog is a shareware log-book program for Windows specially intended for HF or VHF-DX'ers and Satellite enthusiasts, and it is fully usable for ALL amateur bands from 0 KHz to 99 GHz
[ Hits: 2012 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- WD8LQB CountyLog
- CountyLog windows amateur radio logging program. Log county contacts, export to ADIF, and access the Who's on the Air Database. Commercial version with free limited version availbale.
[ Hits: 488 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- Win-EQF* for Windows provides sophisticated logging and station control features in a flexible and straight-forward package
[ Hits: 2216 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Win-Test contest logging software
- Win-Test is a contest logging software compatible with all the operating systems Windows 32 bits without exception.
All major international and many national contests are supported. Network TCP/IP capability, radios and CW interfaced, database-aided autocompletion, and much more...
[ Hits: 2340 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 8.07 ]
- Winlog 32
- Logging software designed solely for Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000. The Author G0CUZ provides this software free to use by all Radio Amateurs and SWL's in true Ham Spirit.
[ Hits: 25580 | Votes: 70 | Rating: 5.96 ]
- Wireless Field Day Log Program
- A reliable logging system for Field Day based
on wireless networking. Freeware, runs on macintosh, linux and windows
[ Hits: 1898 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Freeware CB DX logging program. Runs on Windows platform and require MS Access installed.
[ Hits: 1781 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.08 ]
- WLOG2000 LogBook for OM SWL BCL CB
- Database logbook for OM SWL BCL & CB with utility like DXCLuster DXtelnet PSK PSK-Pbbs (TNC or PC sound card) radio rotor CDbook interface and many other features. Free Update at homepage.
[ Hits: 3968 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.38 ]
- WorkedGrids is a Windows application that displays a map showing the amateur radio grid squares contacted and logged in using a third-party logging program. WorkedGrids uses colors to display information on a per-band basis. Up to four bands can be displayed concurrently
by VE2ZAZ Bert
[ Hits: 1453 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- XMLOG freeware Logbook
- XMLog is an amateur radio logbook system for Windows and Windows NT.
[ Hits: 12864 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 7.51 ]
- Free ham radio logging software for Mac OS X by SM7YEA
[ Hits: 1181 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- YPLOG logging software for Windows support Icom and Kenwood Radios, map programs and a program for coaxial trap design.
[ Hits: 4415 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.91 ]