- AALog by RZ4AG
- AALog is a comprehensive logger program designed for amateur radio station operators. QRZ,Buckmaster,Flying Horse lookup, CW/RTTY/PSK31 support, Digital voice processor. DXCC,WAZ,P75P,WAS,JCC,WAJA,WAIP,IOTA,Russia tracking. Many other useful features. eQSL.cc compatible. It look like your paper log and use all power your PC
[ Hits: 10373 | Votes: 790 | Rating: 7.47 ]
- K2PMC Logging System
- Easy to use flexible system with many features (e.g. multiple logs, file export, print etc.)
[ Hits: 2868 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- KLog is free amateur radio logging software. Now including AZ,WAS,IOTA,DXCC & WPX awards tracking. Also ADIF import/export is supported.
[ Hits: 12937 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 8.12 ]
- 10 QSO Logger
- Ten-Ten International QSO parties logging program multi plaform run with Java under Windowd Linux MacOSX
[ Hits: 1072 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 59+ Log
- Shareware logging tool for Windows. Very efficient, fast and easy to use. Support and development is discontinued.
[ Hits: 10858 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.36 ]
- This logging application has been developed to improve the accuracy of the data being captured for the 5MHz Experiment.
[ Hits: 499 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Aether is an ham radio logging for the Mac. Aether gives hams logging software that is as powerful, easy to use, and good looking as the operating system it runs on.
Designed from the ground-up using Apple's Cocoa, Aether supports the latest Mac OS X technologies, and provides the experience that Mac users expect.
[ Hits: 3031 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8 ]
- AirHamLog - Online Amateur Radio Logbook
- AirHamLog is a modern logging software for amateur ham radio operators.
The software works inside your browser, making it possible for you to use with any device connected to the internet.
AirHamLog currently supports Windows, MacOS, Linux, iOS, and Android that works with modern browsers. AirHamLog has ability to export QSL cards as PDF files.
All of your log data is stored on the cloud. You can start using AirHamLog for free today
[ Hits: 512 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- aLog365 is a ham radio (amateur radio) logbook for Android and for apple iOS. Includes features for SOTA, POTA, WWFF operations, export to all popular log file formats ADIF, EDI, Cabrillo. Upload data to HRDLOg.net Ham465 and includes dx cluster spots. iOS version is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch and provides also an up to date DX Pedition plan.
[ Hits: 62 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Amateur Contact Log
- AC Log by N3FJP is an easy to use Windows based general logging program by N3FJP. The program tracks your Worked All States, Worked All Counties, and Worked All Countries progress. Included is a database of counties and countries. Trial version available.
[ Hits: 15836 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 7.53 ]
- BBLogger, is a Free windows Logging software to fully manage you Amateur or Short Wave Listener Radio Station. Offer several fatures including Rig control, Cluster interface, mapping features, Awards and DXCC management, LoTW, Label printing, QRZ lookup and more by IK2VIW and IK2UVR
[ Hits: 7646 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.65 ]
- BKLog - log book and contest program
- BKLog is a free windows amateur log book program. Developed in VB.NET, BKLog support several integrations, and provides many features. It can be used as contest log program, allow automatic sending of CW, full transceiver control, DX Cluster access, upload to most popular online Log QSL and QRZ services, like qrz,lotw,clublog,hrdlog.
[ Hits: 456 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Call Book Log 3
- A ham radio logging solution. Built on mysql/maria db and php, it allows you to host a log on a web server and have easy access to viewing editing deleting backing up and restoring the log. Allows everyone to view the log and a central admisitrative section which when logged into allows you to add and edit and remove entries. It features an easy to setup page, run the setup page and enter the required values and your set to start logging. It is primarily mobile friendly, easy on bandwidth and should work well in any browser. If entering a contact that you have worked before it will show the last 5 dates and times of that station.
[ Hits: 846 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- CCAE Software Log
- CCAE Software - More than a log Software for Ham Radio by European Collins Collector Association.
[ Hits: 461 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Self-hosted Open source PHP Amateur Radio Logging Application originally started by Peter 2E0SQL to allow simple interaction with the Ham Radio Deluxe logbook using MySQL
[ Hits: 977 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.2 ]
- CommCat goes beyond rig control and logging to provide many new features designed to help you work and confirm DX, and learn in the process. Free Demo download. Requires Windows 95 or later.
[ Hits: 2584 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- CQ Log
- CQLog is a powerful logging program for Windows. It provides a comprehensive control centre for everyday on-the-air activities, including: full-featured logging of QSOs; statistics for many awards (for LoTW and eQSL capability); support for QRZ, RAC, GOLIST databases. You can save up to 3 pictures for each SSTV-QSO. Two-way data exchange with MixW2, and DigiPan. Integrates with DX Atlas. Real-time upload of QSOs to eQSL.cc. The program also offers a "contest-mode"; supports CAT systems for YAESU, ICOM, KENWOOD, Ten-Tec. Prints QSL cards, and QSL labels, addresses envelopes.
[ Hits: 15364 | Votes: 129 | Rating: 7.7 ]
- Advanced ham radio Linux logger based on Firebird database. Provides radio control based on hamlib libraries, DX cluster connection, QRZ callbook, a grayliner, ON6DP QSL manager database support and a most accurate country resolution algorithm based on country tables developed by OK1RR. CQRLOG is strongly focused on easy operation and maintenance.
[ Hits: 2691 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- DirLog is freeware CB 11 meters logbook available only to Alfa Tango Members
[ Hits: 3543 | Votes: 392 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- DX 4 Win
- DX4WIN is an easy to use, yet powerful logging program for every ham. It has been designed for the the serious and the casual DXer.
[ Hits: 23280 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.78 ]
- DX Tracker
- DX Tracker(tm) is a PC based amateur radio logging program. The program was created and is supported by Ed Lyons, KD6IET, and is constantly undergoing enhancements requested by its many users. The application has been used by amateur radio enthusiasts over the past 10 years, and many enhancements have been added to satisfy the radio amateur needs.
[ Hits: 2079 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Commercial amateur radio logging software for windows. Full featured logging, HF radio control, Internet Packet, VHF Packet, Label Designer, Report Designer, and a lot more.
[ Hits: 8312 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 7.56 ]
- DX Buddy is a multi purpose ham radio application that let you control your radios, or controller, offer a logbook, cluster access, qrz lookups, and interface with several popular ham radio applications
[ Hits: 1535 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- DXFILE is an advanced log management program for radio amateurs. It allows complete management of amateur traffic and much more. Available only in French. Windows Shareware
[ Hits: 148 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 32299 | Votes: 523 | Rating: 8.3 ]
- DXtreme software
- DXtreme Software produces powerful and easy-to-use logging applications for radio enthusiasts such as
Amateur Radio operators, Shortwave DXers, Shortwave listeners, Broadcast band DXers, VLF DXers,
VHF, UHF, and TV DXers
[ Hits: 15491 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 8.11 ]
- EA6DD WinLog
- Win EA6DDlog free winows amateur radio logbook software in spanish offering cluster telnet connection, CAT interface via Omnirig, QSL management, QRZ and hmaqth connections
[ Hits: 830 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Easylog by microware software
[ Hits: 9440 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.52 ]
- Emergency Net Log
- The ARES Emergency Net Log application is specifically designed for use by ARES Net Control Stations.
[ Hits: 208 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Amateur radio log by WN3WVG
[ Hits: 1134 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Fast and easy logger freeware by I0XGR , Alberto Guerra for windows
[ Hits: 12826 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7 ]
- FDLog 2000
- FDlog is a free windows Field day logging program in Danish
[ Hits: 379 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Field Day Logging Program
- This program checks for duplicates (including partials), lists the sections (which change color when they have been worked), lists all contacts, writes ASCII log, dupe and summary files, and provides many current statistics by N3FJP
[ Hits: 2691 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.6 ]
- G8PUT Logbook
- Windows Logbook, contest and award system available in free and paid version.
Product is dismissed and usnupported author is SK.
[ Hits: 649 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ham Log Book Program
- Ham Log book is written in MS Access. A good logging program that is very easy to use by Kevin Rea K6REA
[ Hits: 8140 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.47 ]
- Ham Office
- Professional multi funcion software for ham radio use. Mainlu a logging program with mapping functions, dx cluster module, label printing, award managements, exporting features and more. Currently only in german
[ Hits: 2251 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.8 ]
- Freeware logbook program with many features, includes CAT system and database for yaesu Icom and kenwood rtx.
This program is currently discontinued by the author who developed another ham log program for windows.
[ Hits: 7078 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6 ]
- HAM-LOG by HB9CQV
- This program is freeware for ham radio purpose only, multilingual german and english, self running, runs also from USB devices
[ Hits: 2584 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- ham365 is an independent online logbook, free for all Amateur Radio Operators. First launched in December 2008 as the online logbook of Ham Radio Deluxe, it is now integrated with many other logbook programs. Share own logbook over the net.
[ Hits: 140 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- HamAward is a cloud based amateur radio logbook allowing multi operators multi station activities, featuring real time cloud logging with live score counters. This online tool is addressed to support multi station award operations and management.
[ Hits: 90 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A simple quick and easy to use Amatuer Log Book for windows
[ Hits: 2538 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- A simple portable ham radio logbook software
tailored to portable activies like Parks on the Air, Field Day, and more. Works on Windows macOS, Ubuntu Linux, Raspberry PI. Hamrs is a free software.
[ Hits: 409 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- FREE amateur radio logbook for Windows, Year 2000 compliant, Real-time or post-event data-entry, Produces QSL cards and address labels, Produces RSGB VHF-UHF-SHF Competition Log Sheet and more, by G7LFC
[ Hits: 9518 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- KComm is an amateur radio communication and logging program that has been designed specifically for Elecraft K2 and K3 transceivers. KComm has been developed using the cross platform development tool Lazarus. The program is developed and tested under Windows XP but it can be compiled under Linux. By G4ILO
[ Hits: 427 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- KLog is a multiplatform, multilanguate free ham radio logger, that runs on Linux, Windows and macOSx.
KLog provides QSO management, useful QSL management DX-Cluster client, DXCC management, club log integration, WSJT-X and DX Marathon support.
[ Hits: 52 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Log DXpedition
- Freeware windows software log book management dedicated to dxpedition operations by IK6CAC
[ Hits: 636 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Log2000 is a program for logging and tracking QSO's, creating and printing QSL's and QSL labels. Designed for Windows 95/98, Windows NT and Windows 2000.
[ Hits: 1152 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4 ]
- Log4OM is a Free Windows complete station management that includes general logbook program, dx cluster, CAT radio interface and interface to several ham radio services like LoTW QRZ HRDlog and more.
[ Hits: 8796 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 8.39 ]
- Ham radio logging software by IV3DDM, includes award facilities, callbook, packet cluster, RTX control, QSL info, ADIF - in english.
[ Hits: 2818 | Votes: 49 | Rating: 7.62 ]
- Logger 32
- Free Windows Amateur Radio logging program written by Bob Furzer, K4CY the author of Zakanaka. Logger32 runs under all Windows versions.
Logger32 has been developed to be a highly user configurable general purpose Amateur Radio logbook with computer control support for many radios and antenna rotators.
[ Hits: 62219 | Votes: 204 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- LogHX freeware logger software
- LogHX is a freeware windows ham radio logger software, designed as complete Ham Radio environment. Radio control interface, online log book interfaces, cluster access, adif and cabrillo exports, antenna rotor control, Digital CW and SSB macros, full QSL management
[ Hits: 691 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- LOGic Ham Radio Software
- Since 1989, LOGic has provided the amateur community with the ultimate in professional-grade ham radio logging software - the software with the most flexibility, the most features, and yet the easiest to use.
[ Hits: 1310 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- Freeware logging software by Roberto IN3VRR featureing LogBook, CallBook & PacketCluster capabilities
[ Hits: 2913 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.49 ]
- Log program for Amateur Radio Loki5ace
[ Hits: 461 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ham logging software capable of handling up to 30,000+ log-books using one database and one image copy, and many more features by Norbert Oberweis - LX1NO / KM6RY
[ Hits: 3218 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 7.37 ]
- Features contest mode and powerful configuration & reporting options. Commercial
[ Hits: 1474 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- MicroLog by wa0h
- Windows logging program by wa0h. US and Canadian callbooks are built into the cd version of the program.
[ Hits: 1875 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.88 ]
- Highly integrated Logging, DXing, Contesting and Station Control Software, commercial version, run under windows 2000 or higher.
[ Hits: 1587 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Mini logbook
- A neat free little tool to log your contacts. It automatically looks up previous contacts with recent call. Select text in MRP40 Rx- window. Auto insert that text into MiniLog via double click. By Polar Electric
[ Hits: 1553 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- Mircules HAM QuickLog
- Mircules HAM QuickLog is HAM radio logging software for the iPad, for quick and easy HAM Logging.
[ Hits: 371 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- MixW - Online QRZ.com Lookup dll
- This add-in for MixW will automatically do a callsign lookup from qrz.com and fill select information into your MixW log entry. It also optionally checks to see if the station is a known LoTW user
[ Hits: 1058 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- MLog is a legacy freeware hamradio logging software for windows. It has been tested on Windows XP, written by hams for hams. Even if outdated can easily run on older PCs.
[ Hits: 127 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- MobileLog - PocketPC Logging
- MobileLog is a logging package for the PocketPC. It features DXCC reports, searching, alerts, and inport/export.
[ Hits: 2665 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.6 ]
- MobileLog Amateur Radio Mobile Logging
- The MobileLog program is a specialty logging program designed for mobile amateur radio operators. It has been designed to allow quick entry of important information regarding QSOs. The software is primarily concerned with the logging of U.S. county information, which may be used to help work toward awards such as the USA-CA award for working all counties in the U.S.A. The data from this program may be imported into your general logging software. This sofware exports data in the ADIF (Amateur Data Interchange Format) and CSV (comma-seprated variable)
[ Hits: 1342 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- N7XG Logger
- N7XG Logger is for any individual whether they are a Net Control Station or just a user checking into any of the 3905 Century Club Nets who needs to maintain accurate records about all aspects of particular net. Commercial windows software, by alpine software
[ Hits: 926 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- NetLogger is a logging program that can use the internet to transmit check-in information to other users of NetLogger. Net participants that are monitoring the net with NetLogger receive updated information every twenty seconds.
[ Hits: 1719 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Program for Amateur Radio use, features Digital modes such as FT4 FT8 currently implemented along to RTTY, PSK modes, DXCLuster and Radio interfacing. The database is built in the Sqlite environment.
[ Hits: 539 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Personal logging program, support A.D.I.F export which makes it possible to produce custom QSL cards, by G0OPC
[ Hits: 1924 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.44 ]
- Amateur radio open source log program written in PHP. Put your log online for visitors to browse in real time. Access your log from any web browse, can run under windows linux and macos with apache, mysql and php
[ Hits: 1408 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- PyQSO is a Linux logging tool for amateur radio operators. It provides a simple graphical interface through which users can manage information about the contacts/QSOs they make with other operators on the air.
[ Hits: 822 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- A free easy-to-use logging application with simple/quick entry of various QSO fields plus some additional features.
[ Hits: 792 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- QRPPAL for Windows
- Free QRP logging software by WB2QAP
[ Hits: 2044 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- R25Log is an universal Log-Program, developed by active Hams for active Hams. Tested and proved in real QSO-operation, it combines all functions of conventional log-progams with a number of new features and a wealth of informations, input- and evaluation-possibilities. Freeware run in DOS Shell
[ Hits: 1894 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Freeware dos VHF/UHF Logbook morse code facility, kenwood transceivers interface, moontracking, distance and bearing calculators by DF9CY but discontinued and unsupported
[ Hits: 1811 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- RodLog HAM radio logging system
- A site about RodLog, a HAM Radio logging system to replace the paper logbook and allow fast searching and analysis of the data.
[ Hits: 1289 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6 ]
- Free VHF/UHF/Microwave contest logging software for rovers and non-rovers - Runs under Linux, Windows, etc.
[ Hits: 2709 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Freeware general purpose and contesting logging application, Scoring function for the IBM QSO Party with unique export format. Cabrillo export for non IBM contests includes formatting for NA QP, CQ WW DX, NA Sprint & CQ World-Wide WPX by W0RY
[ Hits: 1137 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Quality logging software for the Radio Amateur & SWL, real-time and post-event QSO logging,log analysis and reporting, QSL label printing, country status display, rig control, import of logs, interface to CallBook CD-ROMs
[ Hits: 4314 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- SQUIRL Field Day Logger Software
- Squirl field day logger - a no-frills, easy to use software logger designed for field day logging operation. by KC8OPV
[ Hits: 1083 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7 ]
- SWISSLOG is a Freeware powerfull Logprogram for the sophisticated Ham. Due to its flexibility it covers all requirements. Run under Windows and support external devices, dx cluster, reporting and many features.
[ Hits: 17709 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- SWL DQR Log
- Free windows logbook program for SWLs, allow a quick and fast SWL logging during ham radio contests. Dupe check, utc time, partial check, cabrillo file export, multi language support
[ Hits: 1308 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Shortwave and Amateur Radio Log (SWLog) is a modern suite of applications that provide logging and remote control for amateur radio and shortwave, utility, and broadcast listening. SWLog has been continuously improved and expanded since it was first released in 1988.
SWLog is a suite of products that provides logging, radio control, GPS synchronization, QSL management, reporting, and propagation prediction. Program schedules from HFCC, ILGRadio, AOKI, ADDX, SWSkeds, EiBi, and others are leveraged for broadcast reception. Call sign lookups and remote logbooks are integrated with ClubLog, eQSL, QRZ, Ham365, HamQTH, and LoTW.
SWLog provides Android and iOS applications for logging on the go as well as web servers for logging and remote control from anywhere. SWLog works on Windows, Linux, iOS and Android
[ Hits: 75 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Free format input, User selectable usage of reports, counters for DXCCs, WWL, DOK/UK Counties/CQ/ITU/States/Provinces and more
[ Hits: 2060 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- The DxDozer
- Ultimate HAM Radio LogBook for Windows for both beginners and experienced Dxers. It features several functions like complete logbook with powerfull search capabilities, FT8 and LoTW integrations, DX cluster. Cat Interface to control your radio, licence is based on yearly subscription.
[ Hits: 187 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- This log software sends current QSOs to TNXQSO.com server, receives from your TNXQSO.com server your current RDA, Locator, and RAFA, keeps real-time QSO statistics, support for working with CW macros by the COM port. It is not intended to be used as a generic ham radio logbook program, but as a companion of tnxqso service
[ Hits: 93 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Turbo HamLog
- Japanes only logging program that run under windows.
[ Hits: 937 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- TurboLog is a station management and logging program for the discerning radio amateur / hamradio operator. Besides powerful database and logging functions there is a fully integrated support for the control of typical radio station equipment, e.g. Transceivers, Packet radio, Morse and voice keyer, Digital modes terminal, Antenna switching, Acoustic alerting, and more. Trial version available
[ Hits: 1306 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4 ]
- TyQSL - Online Logbook
- TyQSL is a modern Logbook by Hams, for Hams. A Place for other hams to take a look at your QSO statistics as well as search for QSOs in your Logbook that you made public. Just click onto your name in the Menu Bar when you are logged in to get to your public profile. Soma features includes Shows the users Valid Callsigns
Look at QSO Statistics, Search Public Logbooks, Filters are avaliable to find QSOs fast Just share the Link on Social Media, QRZ, or Similar with other
[ Hits: 295 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Log and Contest Program, Windows based, network capability, CW via COM/LPT, SSB/RTTY via soundcard, trcvr-Steuerung (2TX for SO2R etc.), DX-cluster via packet, internet or telnet, statistics(DXCC, IOTA, locators...), log import/export, QSL card handling(printing tool), grey land map etc. etc. and freeware!
[ Hits: 3984 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.95 ]
- uLog (micro-log) is a windows log book program designed as an easy-to-use logbook application that offers just the basic fields for QSO entry by M0PZT
[ Hits: 641 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- UR5FCM Log
- UR5FCM Log a powerful Ham Logbook. It is a working center on radio station on daily realization of radio communications, and also, since version 1.1.61 new features of work in digital aspects of connection
[ Hits: 1357 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Freeware easy to use amateur radio logging software with basic features.
[ Hits: 1555 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- VHF-DX for Win95/98 is a VHF/UHF Logging Program specifically designed for 50MHz and above operation.
[ Hits: 1899 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- VQLog is a shareware log-book program for Windows specially intended for HF or VHF-DX'ers and Satellite enthusiasts, and it is fully usable for ALL amateur bands from 0 KHz to 99 GHz
[ Hits: 2303 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- WD8LQB CountyLog
- CountyLog windows amateur radio logging program. Log county contacts, export to ADIF, and access the Who's on the Air Database. Commercial version with free limited version availbale.
[ Hits: 573 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- Win-EQF* for Windows provides sophisticated logging and station control features in a flexible and straight-forward package
[ Hits: 2499 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.82 ]
- Win-Test contest logging software
- Win-Test is a contest logging software compatible with all the operating systems Windows 32 bits without exception.
All major international and many national contests are supported. Network TCP/IP capability, radios and CW interfaced, database-aided autocompletion, and much more...
[ Hits: 2546 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 8.07 ]
- Winlog 32
- Logging software designed solely for Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000. The Author G0CUZ provides this software free to use by all Radio Amateurs and SWL's in true Ham Spirit.
[ Hits: 27132 | Votes: 71 | Rating: 5.99 ]
- Wireless Field Day Log Program
- A reliable logging system for Field Day based
on wireless networking. Freeware, runs on macintosh, linux and windows
[ Hits: 2039 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Freeware CB DX logging program. Runs on Windows platform and require MS Access installed.
[ Hits: 1935 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.47 ]