SWISSLOG is a Freeware powerfull Logprogram for the sophisticated Ham. Due to its flexibility it covers all requirements. Run under Windows and support external devices, dx cluster, reporting and many features.
By EA3GCV Hits: 16995 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 7.72
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Ham radio logging software
that is about Log program for ham radio log books software.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Wednesday Aug 20 2003, and till today "Swisslog
" has been followed for a total of 16995 times. So far received 39 votes for a total score of 7.72/10
This link has been featured in the following Articles:
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 39 votes for a total score of 7.72/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Logger 32 - Free Windows Amateur Radio logging program written by Bob Furzer, K4CY...
- DXKeeper - DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, ge...
- Winlog 32 - Logging software designed solely for Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000. The A...
- DX 4 Win - DX4WIN is an easy to use, yet powerful logging program for every ham. ...
- Swisslog - SWISSLOG is a Freeware powerfull Logprogram for the sophisticated Ham....
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.