SWISSLOG is a Freeware powerfull Logprogram for the sophisticated Ham. Due to its flexibility it covers all requirements. Run under Windows and support external devices, dx cluster, reporting and many features.
By EA3GCV Hits: 15124 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 7.65
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Ham radio logging software
that is about Log program for ham radio log books software.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Wednesday Aug 20 2003, and till today "Swisslog
" has been followed for a total of 15124 times. So far received 37 votes for a total score of 7.65/10
This link has been featured in the following Articles:
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 37 votes for a total score of 7.65/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Ham Radio Deluxe 5.24.38 Download - Download latest free version of the popular Ham Radio Deluxe 5. An ama...
- Ham Radio Deluxe 5 - HRD Ham Radio Deluxe v5 is a free Windows multi function software, inc...
- Logger 32 - Free Windows Amateur Radio logging program written by Bob Furzer, K4CY...
- DXKeeper - DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, ge...
- Winlog 32 - Logging software designed solely for Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000. The A...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner