DSCdecoder decodes the DSC digital signals from ships and coast stations using the sound card in your PC. You need a suitable MF, HF or VHF band radio receiver tuned to one of the DSC distress and calling channels or to one of the Navtex channels
Hits: 5484 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.50
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Navtex Software
that is about NAVTEX Decoding Software.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Thursday Oct 9 2008, and till today "DSCdecoder
" has been followed for a total of 5484 times. So far received 8 votes for a total score of 5.50/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 8 votes for a total score of 5.50/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- RadioRaft - RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packe...
- SeaTTY RTTY/NAVTEX decoder - Program to receive weather reports and navigational warnings transmitt...
- Yand - Yet Another Navtex decoder is a windows NAVTEX decoding software...
- DSCdecoder - DSCdecoder decodes the DSC digital signals from ships and coast statio...
- MeteoFax32 - Weatherfax decoding software with modem...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner