DSCdecoder decodes the DSC digital signals from ships and coast stations using the sound card in your PC. You need a suitable MF, HF or VHF band radio receiver tuned to one of the DSC distress and calling channels or to one of the Navtex channels
Hits: 6174 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.09
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Navtex Software
that is about NAVTEX Decoding Software.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Thursday Oct 9 2008, and till today "DSCdecoder
" has been followed for a total of 6174 times. So far received 11 votes for a total score of 6.09/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 11 votes for a total score of 6.09/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- RadioRaft - RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packe...
- SeaTTY RTTY/NAVTEX decoder - Program to receive weather reports and navigational warnings transmitt...
- Yand - Yet Another Navtex decoder is a windows NAVTEX decoding software...
- DSCdecoder - DSCdecoder decodes the DSC digital signals from ships and coast statio...
- MeteoFax32 - Weatherfax decoding software with modem...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.