NAVTEX DecoderNAVTEX Decoding Software
- DroidNavtex is able to decode NAVTEX messages from your receiver through the Android phone or tablets microphone or through a connected interface.
[ Hits: 1845 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.78 ]
- DSCdecoder decodes the DSC digital signals from ships and coast stations using the sound card in your PC. You need a suitable MF, HF or VHF band radio receiver tuned to one of the DSC distress and calling channels or to one of the Navtex channels
[ Hits: 5247 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Weatherfax decoding software with modem
[ Hits: 2204 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Mscan Meteo V 3.2
- Access to weather forecasts while at sea or at home
Weather fax, RTTY, Navtex commercial program
[ Hits: 1213 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.17 ]
- Navtex decoder
- Frisnit Navtex decoder
[ Hits: 2118 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- PC Navtex
- PC Navtex commercial software for your PC that connects to your NAVTEX receiver, bringing the NAVTEX messages onto your PC
[ Hits: 935 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.
[ Hits: 18303 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- SeaTTY RTTY/NAVTEX decoder
- Program to receive weather reports and navigational warnings transmitted on longwave and shortwave bands in RTTY and NAVTEX modes. None additional hardware is required - your need only receiver and computer with a sound card.
[ Hits: 14344 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- Yet Another Navtex decoder is a windows NAVTEX decoding software
[ Hits: 4412 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 9.00 ]
ACARS ADS-B Android Antenna analysis Antenna rotor control APRS Audio Recorders Audio Streaming Awards tracking Beacon Monitoring Browser extensions Circuit Design Clip Art Collections Contesting D-STAR Databases Decoders Digital SSTV Digital Voice DRM DSP DX Cluster EME Filter Design Front Panel Design Grid Bearing and Maps Ham Exam Hellschreiber Internet Linking iPhone JT65 Linux Log Analysis Log Converters Logging Low Frequency Macintosh Morse Code Decoders Morse Code Training Multimode Navtex * NBEMS Olivia Oscilloscope Packet Packet Cluster PalmOS PIC Programmer Pocket PC Propagation PSK31 QSL Radio Control Radio Programming Repeater Control RF Coverage Mapping RTTY Satellite tracking Shortwave Signal Generator Software Defined Radio Spectrum analyzers SSTV Time Utilities Vector Network Analyzer Virtual Audio Software Voice Keyer Voice tools Weak Signal Weather and FAX
Software : NAVTEX Decoder
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.