Program to receive weather reports and navigational warnings transmitted on longwave and shortwave bands in RTTY and NAVTEX modes. None additional hardware is required - your need only receiver and computer with a sound card.
By Sergei Hits: 14930 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 7.24
About SeaTTY RTTY/NAVTEX decoder
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in 2 categories. The main category is Navtex Software
that is about NAVTEX Decoding Software.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Monday Dec 3 2001, and till today "SeaTTY RTTY/NAVTEX decoder
" has been followed for a total of 14930 times. So far received 37 votes for a total score of 7.24/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 37 votes for a total score of 7.24/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- RadioRaft - RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packe...
- SeaTTY RTTY/NAVTEX decoder - Program to receive weather reports and navigational warnings transmitt...
- Yand - Yet Another Navtex decoder is a windows NAVTEX decoding software...
- DSCdecoder - DSCdecoder decodes the DSC digital signals from ships and coast statio...
- MeteoFax32 - Weatherfax decoding software with modem...
Visit this link
SeaTTY RTTY/NAVTEX decoder
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner