Windipoles is a free passive real time filter simulator. Developed under Visual Studio .NET. No software installation required. Allows design, analysis, optimizations and plots, all graphically.
By Elizabeth Hits: 3080 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 7.52
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Filter design software
that is about Filter design software.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Saturday Dec 5 2009, and till today "Windipoles
" has been followed for a total of 3080 times. So far received 31 votes for a total score of 7.52/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 31 votes for a total score of 7.52/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- HamCalc v1.3 - HamCalc is a free collection of calculators for radio amateurs include...
- AADE Filter Design - Dowwnload this free windows programs to design Butterworth, Chebyshev...
- FilterCAD - A free computer aided design program to help users without special exp...
- FILPRO - The most flexible and powerful Microwave and RF Filter and Multiplexer...
- AADE Filter32 - ADE Filter Design and analysis is a free for download windows program...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.