Download JT65-HF Amateur Radio software for reception/transmission of JT65A protocol with an emphasis upon its usage in the High Frequency Amateur Bands. This is the W6CQZ version not developed anymore.
By W6CQZ Hits: 10332 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.49
About JT65-HF by W6CQZ
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is JT65 Software
that is about JT65 Digital Mode software.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Thursday Sep 16 2010, and till today "JT65-HF by W6CQZ
" has been followed for a total of 10332 times. So far received 23 votes for a total score of 6.49/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 23 votes for a total score of 6.49/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- MultiPSK - Windows freeware multimode program by F6CTE it supports BPSK31 QPSK31...
- WSJT-X - WSJT-X implements communication protocols or modes called FT8, FT4, JT...
- JT65-HF by W6CQZ - Download JT65-HF Amateur Radio software for reception/transmission of ...
- WSJT-X Download Page - WSJT-X - Weak Signal Communication, by K1JT - offers specific digital...
- JT65-HF by W6CQZ - Download setup JT65-HF Free HAM software via IZ4CZL web site, a Terres...
Visit this link
JT65-HF by W6CQZ
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.