JT65JT65 Digital Mode software
- Useful helper applications for JT65-HF, including JT Alert that provides several audio and visual alert types based on decoded Callsigns within JT65-HF and WSJT-X.
[ Hits: 1445 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.83 ]
- JT65-HF by W6CQZ
- Download JT65-HF Amateur Radio software for reception/transmission of JT65A protocol with an emphasis upon its usage in the High Frequency Amateur Bands. This is the W6CQZ version not developed anymore.
[ Hits: 9584 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.45 ]
- JT65-HF by W6CQZ
- Download setup JT65-HF Free HAM software via IZ4CZL web site, a Terrestrial JT65A mode developed by W4CQZ
[ Hits: 6592 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.29 ]
- JT65-HF HB9HQX Edition
- Amateur Radio software for transmission/reception of JT65 protocol. Brought to you by hb9hqx
[ Hits: 2738 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.68 ]
- An extension of the excellent decoding software JT65 HF by Joe W6CQZ for amateur radio digital mode JT65
[ Hits: 1221 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Windows freeware multimode program by F6CTE it supports BPSK31 QPSK31 PSK63 PSK63F PSK10 PSKFEC31 PSKAM CW CCW THROB 4 bauds THROBX RTTY SITOR-AMTOR-NAVTEX FELD HELL PSK JT65 HELL HF FAX SSTV FILTERS
[ Hits: 90280 | Votes: 136 | Rating: 7.49 ]
- SimJT is a simulation program. It generates audio-frequency JT65 and CW signals in a background of gaussian white noise, with user-specified signal-to-noise ratio.
[ Hits: 2537 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- WSJT facilitates basic digital EME communication using protocols like FSK441, JT6M, JT65,JT2, JT4, WSPR explicitly optimized for a number of different propagation modes by K1JT
[ Hits: 2563 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- WSJT-X implements JT9, a new mode designed especially for the LF, MF, and HF bands, as well as the popular mode JT65. Works on Windows Linux and MacOS. This is the official WSJT-X distribuition site.
[ Hits: 2244 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- WSJT-X Download Page
- WSJT-X - Weak Signal Communication, by K1JT - offers specific digital protocols optimized for EME (moonbounce), meteor scatter, and ionospheric scatter, at VHF/UHF, as well as for LF, MF, and HF propagation. The program can decode fraction-of-a-second signals reflected from ionized meteor trails and steady signals more than 10 dB below the audible threshold. WSJT-X incorporates nearly all popular capabilities of programs WSJT and WSPR, while adding comprehensive rig control and many other features. Open-source, download latest version for Windows, Linux, Macintosh OS X.
[ Hits: 2180 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.38 ]
ACARS ADS-B Android Antenna analysis Antenna rotor control APRS Audio Recorders Audio Streaming Awards tracking Beacon Monitoring Browser extensions Circuit Design Clip Art Collections Contesting D-STAR Databases Decoders Digital SSTV Digital Voice DRM DSP DX Cluster EME Filter Design Front Panel Design Grid Bearing and Maps Ham Exam Hellschreiber Internet Linking iPhone JT65 * Linux Log Analysis Log Converters Logging Low Frequency Macintosh Morse Code Decoders Morse Code Training Multimode Navtex NBEMS Olivia Oscilloscope Packet Packet Cluster PalmOS PIC Programmer Pocket PC Propagation PSK31 QSL Radio Control Radio Programming Repeater Control RF Coverage Mapping RTTY Satellite tracking Shortwave Signal Generator Software Defined Radio Spectrum analyzers SSTV Time Utilities Vector Network Analyzer Virtual Audio Software Voice Keyer Voice tools Weak Signal Weather and FAX
Software : JT65
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.