Windows ham radio callsign lookup utility, thatwWorks with internet, QRZ CD, or HamCall CD
Hits: 970 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in 2 categories. The main category is Databases and directories
that is about directories and databases software for ham radio.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Sunday Jul 3 2011, and till today "EZCalls
" has been followed for a total of 970 times. So far received 1 votes for a total score of 8.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 1 votes for a total score of 8.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Vacuum Tube Software - The VTDATA software package is a complete vacuum tube manual on your c...
- Atlas software for DX hunters - Electronic World atlas for radio amateurs. DXCC and province prefixes,...
- Frequency Manager - Database system with 60000 frequencies, powerfull 3D MUF/LUF-propagtio...
- Frequency Filer - Frequency Filer is database program designed for people who use a grea...
- ILGdb - Free program that interfaces most ICOM radios with the ILG radio frequ...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.