The RTL-SDR software by Osmocom, allow DVB-T dongles based on the Realtek RTL2832U to be used as a cheap SDR.
Hits: 3014 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20
About OsmocomSDR rtl-sdr
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in 2 categories. The main category is Software defined radios
that is about SDR, Software defined radios products.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Sunday Jun 2 2013, and till today "OsmocomSDR rtl-sdr
" has been followed for a total of 3014 times. So far received 5 votes for a total score of 7.20/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 5 votes for a total score of 7.20/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- WINRAD by I2PHD - Winrad is a free software program designed to implement a Software Def...
- SDRadio - A software defined radio by Alberto I2PHD...
- Dream - Opensource software implementation of a DRM Receiver. Digital Radio Mo...
- DSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiver - The DSP-10 is an amateur-radio, software-defined 2-meter transceiver t...
- WiNRADiO Communications - Pioneering the integration of radio and personal computing, WiNRADiO C...
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.