- The CAT Tool for WebSDRs. Allows to control public WebSDR receivers with a real rig connected via CAT control to your computer. It supports the classical WebSDR as well as Kiwi SDR interfaces
Tune the VFO of your radio and see the web SDR follow in realtime
[ Hits: 187 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- CubicSDR is a free SDR receiver which is based on the liquid-dsp libraries. Run under Linux, Windows and Mac OS X
[ Hits: 1518 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- CuteSDR Open-Source application for
MacOSX , Linux, and Windows designed to run with RFSPace SDR receiver
[ Hits: 4542 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- dogparkSDR is a native Macintosh visual radio display and interactive control software for any Flex Radio Systems
[ Hits: 520 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Opensource software implementation of a DRM Receiver. Digital Radio Mondiale (DRM) is a new digital radio standard for the long-, medium- and short-wave ranges
[ Hits: 14973 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.62 ]
- Dream DRM Receiver
- Open-Source Software Implementation of a DRM (Digital Radio Mondiale) Receiver. Dream runs on virtually any pc and requires a receiver front-end to work as a real radio.
[ Hits: 927 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- DRM Software Radio Project
- The DRM Software Radio is based on the proven Fraunhofer DRM engine, which is considered to be the most advanced DRM engine today, built around fully licensed proprietary DRM encoding technology.
[ Hits: 3942 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- DSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiver
- The DSP-10 is an amateur-radio, software-defined 2-meter transceiver that can be built at home. It operates not only on SSB, FM and CW, but also on four Weak-Signal modes. Features are tailored to operation on VHF, UHF and Microwave frequencies. By W7PUA
[ Hits: 15107 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- FlexRadio Systems - Software Defined Radios
- FlexRadio Systems delivers the first truly open source Software Defined Radio transceiver for Amateur Radio use. Receive Only versions are also available for non Amateur Radio applications. Read the SDR Articles and the SDR-1000 Product Information.
[ Hits: 11862 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.77 ]
- Free PowerSDR Skins
- Download free skins for PowerSDR, a SDR client appliction. Skins provided by W1AEX
[ Hits: 1062 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8 ]
- GNU Radio - GNU FSF Project
- GNU Radio is a collection of software that when combined with minimal hardware, allows the construction of radios where the actual waveforms transmitted and received are defined by software
[ Hits: 3726 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- GQRX is a free and simple to use SDR receiver which runs on Linux and MacOS X. GQRX comes with a standard FFT spectrum and waterfall display and a number of common filter settings
[ Hits: 853 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- High Performance Software Defined Radio
- The HPSDR is an open source hardware and software project intended as a next generation Software Defined Radio for use by Radio Amateurs
[ Hits: 2705 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- iSDR is a software defined radio application compatible with the Apple iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. iSDR is designed for experimenters, shortwave listeners, and amateur radio enthusiasts who would like a truly portable software-defined radio receiver.
[ Hits: 9069 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.12 ]
- An open source software defined receiver for Linux, Free DSP and Windows
[ Hits: 5349 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- M0KGK SDR Decoder Software
- KGKSDR is my attempt at some SDR decoding software. I'm putting this software together purely as a learning exercise, to better understand the mathematics behind SDR in general.
[ Hits: 3929 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.1 ]
- Modulator-Demodulator Software Radio
A radio communication system where modulating and demodulating components are implemented using software on a personal computer or other embedded computing devices using by a converter.
[ Hits: 834 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- MiniDeluxe is a light-weight replacement for Ham Radio Deluxe that provides interoperability with FlexRadio's PowerSDR and Ham Radio Deluxe's Logbook and digital mode programs
[ Hits: 2514 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Remote SDR software, if both a windows client that allow you to manage a remote Raspberry PI connected to a a RTL SDR and a Raspberry PI RTL-SDR server.
[ Hits: 586 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- USB LSB AM Modem (Modulator/Demodulator) for SdR and DSB (direct conversion) transceivers by F6CTE
[ Hits: 3947 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Na3P Panadapter Software
[ Hits: 1062 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Open Source SDR
- Modular Software Radio, at sourceforge
[ Hits: 4472 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- OpenSDR -- Software Defined Radio
- The Open SDR Project
[ Hits: 6131 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.4 ]
- OsmocomSDR rtl-sdr
- The RTL-SDR software by Osmocom, allow DVB-T dongles based on the Realtek RTL2832U to be used as a cheap SDR.
[ Hits: 2849 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.2 ]
- PA3FWM's software defined radio page
- Experimenting with the new way of building a radio receiver known as "software-defined radio". This page gives some information about this project.
[ Hits: 3898 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- Software Defined Radio, QIRX is 64-Bit software, based on TCP/IP raw data, running with any RTL-SDR dongle being driven by rtl-tcp.exe.
[ Hits: 194 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- QRadioLink is a Linux analog/digital SDR transceiver application with Codec2 digital voice mode support.
[ Hits: 503 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Rocky Software for SoftRock40
- SDR software for SoftRock40 freeware by Alex VE3NEA
[ Hits: 10643 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 9.89 ]
- SDR Sharp
- SDR# (read SDR Sharp) is a high performance Software Defined Radio application. SDR sharp is a fully featured SDR capable of handling samplerates from kHz level soundcards up to multi hundred MHz dedicated samplers, thanks to its multi-core architecture.
[ Hits: 2206 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7 ]
- SDR Touch - Android SDR
- Turn your android mobile phone or tablet into an affordable and portable software defined radio scanner
[ Hits: 5122 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 5.29 ]
- SDR-RADIO.com is a Windows console for SDR receivers and transceivers. Designed for the commercial, amateur radio and short-wave listener communities, the console provides a powerful interface for all SDR users. Many SDR owners have made their radios available over the internet. Just look at the Web Servers page for a list of the radios you can use. You do not need a licence to use this sodftware with RFSPACE, FUNcube Dongles, Soundcard (SoftRock) and low-end SDRs.
[ Hits: 2944 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- SDR-Radio.com is a Windows console for Software Defined Radio (SDR) receivers and transceivers. Designed for the commercial, government, amateur radio and short-wave listener communities, the software provides a powerful interface for all SDR users
[ Hits: 706 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- A software defined radio by Alberto I2PHD
[ Hits: 18560 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.91 ]
- SdrDx - OSX and Windows SDR Software
- OSX/Mac and Windows versions of SdrDx. Supports RFSPACE, FunCube Pro, Andrus MK1.5, AFEDRI, FunCube Pro Plus, Peaberry, RTL sticks (RTL supported under OS X only, via this OS X RTL server) and Softrock SDR receivers.
[ Hits: 686 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- SDRplay - SDRuno
- SDR software for SDRPlay RSP1, RSP1A, RSP2, RSP2PRO.
SDRuno is an advanced Software Defined Radio Application platform which is optimized for use with SDRplay's range of Radio Spectrum Processors
[ Hits: 379 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Sigmira is a free Software Defined Radio (SDR) application program that runs on Windows and Linux. It operates with with an external conventional receiver, RFSpace SDR-IQ, RPSpace SDR-14, or SDR-RADIO.com networked receiver
[ Hits: 1749 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Windows Software Defined Radio SDR for analogue and digital modulation types. Can decode AM and FM+RDS radio as well as DRM/DRM+ and time signals DCF77/HBG. Sodira supports the use of the RTL-SDR through use of the ExtIO_RTL2832.dll module. Demo version available.
[ Hits: 1323 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.85 ]
- sodiraSDR - Software Radio
- Software Defined Radio (SDR) for analog and digital modulation modes, can demodulate AM envelope, AM synchronous, AM stereo, LSB, USB, FM, FM Broadcast, DRM30, DRM+
[ Hits: 195 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- A Windows based Spectral Analysis/Receiver Program primarily used with the SDR-IQ, SDR-14 , SDR-IP, RF capturing hardwares
[ Hits: 1258 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Studio 1 is a Paid windows SDR software defined radio application, supports Tmate and Tmate2 USB control consoles, for better tuning and control.
[ Hits: 504 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.5 ]
- Texas Intruments Software Defined Radio
- Sundance SDR, TI software defined radio solution
[ Hits: 3773 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- The Pecker
- The Pecker is a software application that emulates an existing hardware amplifier tuning aid operated in SSB mode as apposed to CW or AM. As such no carrier is used by G7EIX
[ Hits: 736 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10 ]
- Winrad is a software program designed to implement a so-called Software Defined Radio (SDR), meant to run under Windows XP, Windows 2000, or Windows 98SE
[ Hits: 2985 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- WINRAD by I2PHD
- Winrad is a free software program designed to implement a Software Defined Radio (SDR), meant to run under Windows XP, Windows 2000, or Windows 98SE. In a nutshell, it accepts a chunk of up to 96 kHz coming from a complex mixer in form of two signals, I and Q, fed to the PC sound card.
[ Hits: 19565 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- HDSDR is a free SDR (Software Defined Radio) application for Windows. Common usage is Radio listening, Ham Radio, SWL, Radio Astronomy, NDB-hunting and Spectrum analysis. HDSDR (former WinradHD) is an advanced version of Winrad, written by Alberto di Bene I2PHD
[ Hits: 3533 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- WiNRADiO Communications
- Pioneering the integration of radio and personal computing, WiNRADiO Communications are the manufacturers of award-winning range of computer-controlled WiNRADiO receivers for professional and amateur applications.
[ Hits: 14428 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.4 ]
- Zadig Windows 10 RTL-SDR Driver
- If you want to use an RTL SDR USB dongle with Windows 10 and you experience problems, you may find this free utility very useful
[ Hits: 180 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Zeus Radio - Software Defined Radio
- Zeus Radio program is designed specifically
for the ZS-1 transceiver and supports all the
basic functions (RIT, XIT, SPLIT, Noise Reduction,
Auto Notch Filter, etc.) in order to work
in the broadcast brought only pleasure.
Zeus Radio works also with Hermes, Anan, Afedri, Red Pitaya, HiQSDR, Odyssey, Extio, RTL-SDR, Peaberry, Winradio, SDR-IQ, Afedri
[ Hits: 204 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]