The best way to describe a go-box is a complete amateur radio station in a box. An example is described in this article.
By N1VQW Hits: 3189 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.41
About Amateur Radio Go-Box
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Ham Radio Portable Go-Kit
that is about Amateur Radio portable Go-Box Go-Kit.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Monday Feb 2 2015, and till today "Amateur Radio Go-Box
" has been followed for a total of 3189 times. So far received 9 votes for a total score of 7.41/10
This link has been featured in the following Articles:
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 9 votes for a total score of 7.41/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Ham Radio Go-Kit - Radio Incident Command Kit project is described in this article loaded...
- Amateur Radio Go-Box - The best way to describe a go-box is a complete amateur radio station ...
- Radio in a box project - The original purpose was to provide a radio system that could go anywh...
- The KX3 GoBox - An interesting Elecraft KX3 go box, for a total of 1,6 Kg 3,5 lbs with...
- Emergency Go Kit - W2EB Bill amateur radio and emergency go kit...
Visit this link
Amateur Radio Go-Box
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner