The CAT Tool for WebSDRs. Allows to control public WebSDR receivers with a real rig connected via CAT control to your computer. It supports the classical WebSDR as well as Kiwi SDR interfaces
Tune the VFO of your radio and see the web SDR follow in realtime
By CATSync Hits: 335 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75
The resource is currently on dxzone.com in just one category. Main category is Software defined radios
that is about SDR, Software defined radios products.
This link has been on our site since Sunday Apr 15 2018, and "CATSync
" has been clicked on 335 times. So far it received 4 votes for a total score of 7.75/10
Discover more websites like this one in these categories:
Rate this resource
it received 4 votes for a total score of 7.75/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
Explore these additional resources we've chosen for you from the same category, as we believe they might also capture your interest.
- WINRAD by I2PHD - Winrad is a free software program designed to implement a Software Def...
- SDRadio - A software defined radio by Alberto I2PHD...
- Dream - Opensource software implementation of a DRM Receiver. Digital Radio Mo...
- DSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiver - The DSP-10 is an amateur-radio, software-defined 2-meter transceiver t...
- WiNRADiO Communications - Pioneering the integration of radio and personal computing, WiNRADiO C...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.