TA2MOG (HB9TOW) website. Ham and CB radio pages in Turkish, forum, with a summary English section. Info in visiting Turkey.
By ersoy Hits: 474 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00
About HB9TOW - Turkish HAM and CB radio
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Ham Radio operators from Europe
that is about Ham radio operators based in europe.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Sunday Feb 20 2005, and till today "HB9TOW - Turkish HAM and CB radio
" has been followed for a total of 474 times. So far no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
no one has rated yet, so be the first to rate this link !
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- DL9MEU - Basics for a good Antenna:``Only if you can hear it, you can work it!`...
- G5RV Louis Varney - Photographs and QSL of Louis Varney father of G5RV antenna...
- OK1CDJ Ondrej - VHF, UHF page, technical articles, projects, datasheets...
- PA1CW Henk - Contest, Antennas, Rotating Towers, Rotors, Guywires, CoaxHardlines, S...
- EI8IC's HF Contest Resource Site - This HF contesting resource site has a large range of articles, tips a...
Visit this link
HB9TOW - Turkish HAM and CB radio
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.