WSPRnet Weak Signal Propagation Reporter Network
- A group of amateur radio operators using K1JT's MEPT_JT digital mode to probe radio frequency propagation conditions using very low power transmissions.
Computer sent/received Morse signals received by amateurs and collected on an online database.
On Air CW Practice Program
- This program is designed to send code practice lessons over the air. You can schedule sessions in advance, and the program will automatically begin at a scheduled time and ID automatically. Freeware
- CWCom is a morsecode chat progam for Windows and NT operating systems. You can use CWCom to transmit and receive morsecode and text messages over a LAN or across the internet! CWCom can translate morsecode to text and text to morsecode or flashing light, so you don't have to know morsecode to use it.
HamMorse for iPhone
- Ham Morse allows you to practice morsecode on your iPhone or iPod Touch. It is designed particularly for Ham radio operators and others who wish to achieve or maintain a high level of proficiency in this classic mode of communication.
KI5YN QLF Filter
- A microprocessor based interface designed to go between a standard Morsecode key and a radio transmitter. The circuit receives a signal from the key, processes it, and re-transmits it to the radio.
- Encode/decode On-Off audio pulses for remote control of projects