Search Results for "2 and 6 meter antenna"123 links
Antennas : 10M
- 40 thru 10 Meter Zepp Antenna
- A modified 20 meter double zepp wire Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters (with tuner), basic construction and performance information.
[ Hits: 81017 | Votes: 63 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Cubic Quad
- The cubic quad is a very popular way to get reasonably high gain and excellent front to back ratios as well as low angles of radiation for without going to extreme heights. Includes design for 2 6 10 12 15 meter bands
[ Hits: 64947 | Votes: 50 | Rating: 4.65 ]
- IK1ZYW Vertical antenna
- A vertical antenna for stationary-mobile HF-VHF operation. It works on 2-6-10 and 12 meters band.
[ Hits: 13715 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- Inverted U antenna for 160m
- An inverted U wire antenna for 200 meters and down
[ Hits: 10732 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- A multi-band super mini loop antenna
- To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across. Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
[ Hits: 12492 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- Rotatable Dipoles
- Portable, and shortened with loading coils rotatable dipoles for 6 meters, 20 meters and multibands.
[ Hits: 34795 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 2.92 ]
- Dipole/Yagi Antenna
- DX dual dipoles by nb6z for 20 and 15 meters
[ Hits: 6217 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A 146 Mhz J-Pole Antenna
- A 2 meter (146 Mhz) J-Pole antenna that is inexpensive, and easy to build.
[ Hits: 107155 | Votes: 143 | Rating: 4.99 ]
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 6081 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- How To Make A Homebrew 4:1 Balun
- I built a homebrew 75 meter Double Extended Zepp Antenna, And I needed a 4:1 Balun So I decided to Homebrew the Balun also. Here is how I did it!
[ Hits: 83034 | Votes: 98 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- KB1DIG's 2 Meter Antenna Design Gallery
- Home-brew antenna designs for VHF. 2-meter colinears, 2-meter Halo, and 6-meter Halo
[ Hits: 32721 | Votes: 65 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Swiss Quad for 10 and 6 meters
- Based on HB9CV, F6ITV decribes how build a swiss quand antenna for 28 and 50 Mhz.
[ Hits: 18452 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- A Small Wire Loop Antennas for 160 meters
- Low noise, receive only coax loop antennas for 160 - 10 meters HF bands
[ Hits: 44067 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- SkyWire horizontal loop antenna
- A Wire resonant loop antenna for 160 meters band article by N4KC
[ Hits: 237 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennas
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
[ Hits: 59084 | Votes: 54 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 8718 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- A two dollar helical hf portable antenna
- Here’s an easily transportable vertical antenna for 20 meters collapsible to 4 feet that costs about $2.00 to make.
This was created as a fun project to demonstrate how to enjoy operating HF in the field with a home-made portable antenna without spending a ton of money.
Bev AH6NF (YL) made this antenna, tuned and ready to operate in less than one hour
[ Hits: 18777 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.30 ]
- Half-sloper antenna for 40-80
- K9CZB QST article about sloper antenna project for 40 and 80 meters band
[ Hits: 10771 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.34 ]
- Vertical wide band 7-21 Mhz
- The RXO unitenna pdf file a vertical antenna for 40 to 15 meters band
[ Hits: 22769 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- Add 60 meters to butternut vertical antenna
- The Butternut vertical is a great antenna in that it covers all HF bands from 160- though
10-meters (or 160-30 meters for the HF-2V) except 60-meters. This article describes
three methods to add 60 meters to your Butternut vertical without losing any other bands.
[ Hits: 2808 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- Gizmotchy Antennas
- The Gizmotchy high performance horizontal and vertical beam antenna for 2/6/10/11 meter bands
[ Hits: 913 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- T.G.M. Communications
- MQ-1 four band HF beams 20,15,10,6 meters MQ-2 six band HF beams 20,17,15,12,10,6 meters, beam antennas and Hybrid Quad antennas
[ Hits: 3693 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Telewave's innovative engineering produces the industry's toughest antenna systems. Yagi, Fiberglass Collinear, and Dipole models are available from 66-2500 MHz. Wattmeters, test equipment,rf power meters, duplexers, filters and cavities, transmitters combiners
[ Hits: 1669 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dominion Radio Astrophysical Observatory
- operates the seven-antenna Synthesis Telescope (ST), the 26-meter Telescope, and the 10-cm Solar Flux Monitor. It is a member of the Canadian Galactic Plane Survey , a project to map 60 degrees of the Galactic plane at numerous wavelengths with a uniform sensitivity.
[ Hits: 408 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Homebrew projects by dl5dbm
- KW,2-meter,6-meter,antennas,amplifiers,preamps,powersupplys, and more
[ Hits: 25832 | Votes: 151 | Rating: 6.72 ]
2 and 6 meter antenna
You can try similar terms11 meter antenna 12 meter antenna 80 meter l antenna 6 and 2 meter antenna 2 meter q antenna 30 meter antenna 60 meter antenna best 40 meter antenna 1 meter antenna 2 meter ht antenna 17 meter antenna 80 meter antenna 90 meter antenna 160 meter antenna antenna 80 meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links