Search Results for "2 and 6 meter antenna"130 links
- W5QJR Antenna Revisited
- This antenna combines the features of a horizontal and a vertical antenna to provide constant signal level to all stations from near-in to more than 1,000 miles It is the optimum antenna for rag chewing and net operation on 40, 80 and 160 meters
[ Hits: 2463 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- WH2T Inverted L Antenna info
- About a 160 meter band 1/4 wave inverted L antenna
[ Hits: 6800 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Inverted L for 160 meters
- An inverted L antenna for 160 meters band by VE2DPE in french
[ Hits: 4931 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Building High Power, High Q, Loading Coils
- This page describes the loading coil (inductor) that W8WWV built for my center-loaded 160 meter band (1.83 MHz) vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 6298 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Is this ewe for you
- A really simple receiving antenna for 80 and 160 meter dxing by WA2WVL
[ Hits: 3867 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- A multi-band super mini loop antenna
- To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across. Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
[ Hits: 13384 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 124969 | Votes: 105 | Rating: 8.14 ]
- VK5AH -HF 4 Bander dipole
- A multiband 80-40-20-15 meters dipole wire antenna that can be extended to cover 160 meters too.
[ Hits: 50776 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 13830 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 7.14 ]
- Portable yagi antennas
- A 3 and 5 element portable yagi antennas for 2 meter band
[ Hits: 4930 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- A 40 meters DDRR Antenna
- A direct drive ring radiator antenna for the 40 meters band by W6WYQ QST article.
[ Hits: 2697 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.37 ]
- Trapped dipole for 40-80-160 meters
- Build a space efficient trapped dipole antenna for 40-80-160 meter bands using RG-58 and PVC pipe by W8NX
[ Hits: 87644 | Votes: 100 | Rating: 6.06 ]
- J-Pole Antenna for your Packet Radio Station
- Yo5ofh j-pole antenna plans for 2 and 6 meters
[ Hits: 2986 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 6 Meter 3 Element Quad
- Starting from an original project for a 2 element quad antenna for six meter band, ve7ca presents the dimensions for a 3 element version.
[ Hits: 8511 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.44 ]
- Six Meter Wavelength Band Antennas
- Why 6 meter hams design the best antennas
[ Hits: 2429 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- A two dollar helical hf portable antenna
- Here is an easily transportable vertical antenna for 20 meters collapsible to 4 feet that costs about $2.00 to make.
This was created as a fun project to demonstrate how to enjoy operating HF in the field with a home-made portable antenna without spending a ton of money.
Bev AH6NF (YL) made this antenna, tuned and ready to operate in less than one hour
[ Hits: 20497 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 160 m receiving loop
- KC22TX receiving loop antenna for 160 meter band
[ Hits: 3117 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Ultimate Portable HF Vertical Antenna
- 65279;A light and compact antenna that is easy to build, and easy to find parts for. Band coverage is 60 through 10 meters.
[ Hits: 3969 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- F5KEE Quagi 8 elements
- An 8 element quagi antenna for 2 meters band, with pictures and diagrams, in french
[ Hits: 2625 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- Add 60 meters to butternut vertical antenna
- The Butternut vertical is a great antenna in that it covers all HF bands from 160- though
10-meters (or 160-30 meters for the HF-2V) except 60-meters. This article describes
three methods to add 60 meters to your Butternut vertical without losing any other bands.
[ Hits: 2844 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
2 and 6 meter antenna
You can try similar terms30 meter antenna 12 meter antenna 2 meter q antenna 10 meter antenna 10 6 meter antenna 15 meter antenna 20 meter 5/8 antenna 6 meter end fed antenna 2 meter eh antenna 6 and 2 meter antenna 2 meter antenna 1.25 meter antenna antenna 17 meter 6-meter-antenna 6 meter antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links