Search Results for "2 and 6 meter antenna"127 links
Antennas : 15M
- Monster Quads
- N6LF tells us about his monster two-element 40-meter quad, with bonus three elements on 20 and 15
[ Hits: 5774 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VE6FI 160 Meter Antenna
- This is a 160 meter antenna which is a shunt fed vertical. A 72 foot Trylon tower with a 6 element 15 meter mono bander mounted on the top is used as the radiating element.
[ Hits: 1562 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An 80-160 magnetic loop antenna
- A classic diamond shape loop antenna that works fine on 80 and 160 meters band. This loop design allow a few watts power only and include part list and construction details.
[ Hits: 5100 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 80/160 Dual band vertical
- This 80/160 meter antenna is constructed from six 12 foot aluminum tubes to form a slip-up mast antenna some 60 feet high by K0RWU
[ Hits: 5359 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KD6WD Moxon Antenna Project
- KD6WD introduce moxon rectangles, and in particular explains how he built a moxon antenna for 15 17 and 20 meters band with excellent pictures
[ Hits: 7253 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.14 ]
- Multi-Band Super Mini Loop Antenna
- How to make the Super antenna.
To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across.
Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
This antenna works as a Full Wave Loop on 80 Meters and also works as a 2 wavelength open loop or Bi-Square on the 40 Meter band
[ Hits: 20095 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- F5KIN HF vertical for 7Mhz
- A 11 m fishing pole vertical antenna for 40 meters band in french
[ Hits: 1983 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- K0RWU Multiband dipole 6-17 meters
- This antenna consists of 4 resonate dipoles made from 12 insulated copper electrical wire. The dipoles are resonate on the following bands: 6 meters, 10 meters, 12 meters and 17 meters.
[ Hits: 1984 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- N6TWW 2 meter Halo
- 2 Meter Halo Antenna project by Mike Fedler with many detailed pictues and detailes homebrewing instructions so you can build your own
[ Hits: 2588 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- A Tree Friendly 2 Meter Halo Antenna by KR1ST
- Article on a 2 and 6 meters halo antennas that does not require a mast has a very low part count and can easily be built with a minimum of tools.
[ Hits: 1297 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- The Thick Loop
- The performance of a small magnetic loop can be improved constructing it larger, thicker or both.
The antenna is covering from 12 Megahertz to 32 megahertz and adding a 156 Pico farads ceramic capacitor it resonates on the 40 meters band.
[ Hits: 887 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Large multiband moxon antenna
- This moxon antenna resonate on 80 40 and 10 meters, has been used for CQWW 2006 by a YU team project by YU1QT
[ Hits: 3227 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Vertical antenna for Vacation
- Vertical Vacation Antenna for 80, 40 and 20 Meter-Band, by Herbert OE3BMB
This antenna is a full size λ/4 for 20m and 40m band, and a shortened λ/4 for the 80m band.
Generally on the 40m band the SWR is under 1,6. In 80m and 20m band at the resonant frequency the SWR is about 1,1.
[ Hits: 4688 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- QRP Antenna 80-40-20-15 End Fed Antenna
- A long wire antenna that will load up on 80, 40, 20 & 15 meters without an antenna tuner and without balun coils
[ Hits: 5407 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- G3EJS portable antenna for the IC-703
- A portable antenna for 40 20 15 10 and 6 meters operations to be used and tuned with the Icom IC-703
[ Hits: 2776 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- The Grid Yagi for 144 Mhz
- The Grid Yagi (or Grid Quad) is a high performance yagi antenna that can be built with readily obtainable inexpensive materials. Described here is a 6 element 2 meter version with a boom length of about 1 wavelength, shown
[ Hits: 2253 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- DCTL Antennas and other compact antennas
- The Distributed Capacitance Twisted Loop is an inexpensive, effective, resonant alternative that can fit in a 8' tall by 12' or so wide space, like a wall, or balcony, even on 80 meters. 160 meters from an apartment, a full wave look and a cage dipole
[ Hits: 3826 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5251 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 6 meters band Half Wave vertical
- 1/2wave vertical antenna for the 6-meterband and a 5/8 ground plane antenna for 50 Mhz
[ Hits: 2584 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- W3DZZ Antenna
- A wire antenna for HF bands of 80 40 20 15 10 meters
[ Hits: 5745 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
2 and 6 meter antenna
You can try similar terms60 meter antenna 30 meter antenna 11 meter antenna 20 meter antenna 75 meter antenna 6 and 2 meter antenna 6 meter antenna 12 meter antenna 80 meter end fed antenna 160 meter antenna 2 and 6 meter antenna 80 meter antenna 10 meter antenna 40 80 160 meter antenna 1 meter antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links