Search Results for "2 element 6m beam"5 links
- The 2-Element-HB9CV-Beam
- The HB9CV-Beam is a 2-Element-Yagi with two driven elements and was introduced by Rudolf Baumgartner, HB9CV in the 1950ies. The Beam is a coax-feeded version of the ZL-Special
Construction by DK7ZB for 2m, 6m and 10m
[ Hits: 16037 | Votes: 260 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- 3 Element Yagi for 144 Mhz
- Elelement yagi beam antenna for 2 meters band by ON6MU
[ Hits: 3060 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.39 ]
- 3 element Yagi for 50 Mhz
- Plans for building your own 3-element beam for use on 6m.
[ Hits: 398 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5313 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.
[ Hits: 6818 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.21 ]