- W1UJ Moxon Project
- A project for a Moxon antenna for 7 MHz with pictures and EZNEC model
[ Hits: 415 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- "Halfer" End-Fed Halfwave Antenna
- End-Fed Half-Wave Antenna for the 7 or 10 MHZ amateur bands intended to provide a very simple to erect yet effective portable QRP antenna.
[ Hits: 24483 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- 2 element 40 meter reversable quad
- A reversable quad antenna for 40 meters band by N4JTE
[ Hits: 6500 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- 2 element GP for 7 MHz
- A 2-element Parasitic Ground Plane for 40 Meters concept antenna
[ Hits: 692 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- 40 m Lazy H array Antenna
- Lazy H Array for 40 meters band by NA4L
[ Hits: 1474 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9 ]
- 40 m Wire 4 Square Vertical Array
- 40 meter four square vertical array using four full-size 40 meter ground plane antennas, using only two radials
[ Hits: 832 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- 40 meter 4-square antenna
- A permanent working 40 meter system based on a 4-square antenna
[ Hits: 7687 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- 40 Meter Bowtie Antenna
- A bowtie antenna is a type of antenna that reputedly provides higher gain at lower radiation angles than a center-fed dipole antenna at heights considerably less than 1/2 wavelength above ground.
[ Hits: 1024 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- 40 Meter coaxial antenna
- An antenna for 40 meter band made entirely of coaxial cable either RG58 or RG59 Au.
[ Hits: 4948 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- 40 Meter Moxon
- A Mini Moxon antenna for 40 meters band project in a well done PDF document
[ Hits: 1647 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 40 meter Moxon by SM0DTK
- A wire moxon antenna plan for the 7 Mhz
[ Hits: 6897 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.88 ]
- 40 meter reversable Quad
- 3 Element reversable quad antenna for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 1371 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 40 Meter TAK- tenna home made
- Bill's HomeBrewed 40 Meter TAK-tenna or TAK Antenna
[ Hits: 4525 | Votes: 57 | Rating: 8.66 ]
- 40 thru 10 Meter Zepp Antenna
- A modified 20 meter double zepp wire Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters (with tuner), basic construction and performance information.
[ Hits: 84163 | Votes: 65 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- 40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
[ Hits: 10949 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.87 ]
- 40/30 MOXON
- A moxon antenna project for 40 and 30 meters
[ Hits: 4478 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- 40m & 80m portable wire antenna
- G8ODE antenna project, where the 40m & Short 80m antenna was deployed as a sloping wire antenna using the 10M fibre glass fishing pole and a hook on the house's gutter-board
[ Hits: 3080 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.4 ]
- 40M Bazooka antenna
- Hombrewing a bazooka antenna for 40 meters band, the article include also with plans for 20m and 160m band.
[ Hits: 3811 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.48 ]
- 40m mobile antenna
- A mobile vertical antenna for 40 meters band by W4NFR
[ Hits: 1437 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- 40m Quagi Beam
- A 7 MHz wire antenna that is a mix of a Quad and a Yagi design. This antennas are often used on VHF.
[ Hits: 812 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- 40M Reversible Moxon
- Moxon antenna project, each side is 51 feet long and the turned in sections are each 7.7ft long. This antenna performed similar to a full size two element yagi for 40 meters.
[ Hits: 3938 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- 40M Twin Half-Square Array
- 40 meters elevated vertical antenna array at VA7ST
[ Hits: 3299 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- 40m/80m Portable antenna
- Portable wire antenna for 40 and 80 meter made with a RF Chocke. Can be adapted to work on 160 meters by adding additional 6.9 meters wire at its end.
[ Hits: 59407 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.92 ]
- A 40 meters DDRR Antenna
- A direct drive ring radiator antenna for the 40 meters band by W6WYQ QST article.
[ Hits: 2891 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.37 ]
- A Feasible Full Sized 40 Meter Beam
- This project started as a result of renewed interest in 40 meters coupled with the desire for an antenna system that would be more effective than the simple dipole.
[ Hits: 7073 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- A Modified Petlowany Antenna
- Modification of the Bill Petlowany, K6NO antenna by N0LX
[ Hits: 872 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- An improved 40-80 double extended zepp
- Article originally published in ARRL compendium by N6LF revisits the classic double extended Zepp to improve pattern and SWR bandwidth.
The DEZepp is essentially two end-fed collinear
[ Hits: 17513 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.53 ]
- Antennas for HF mobile operation
- The following description should give you guidance on how to build a mobile antenna for HF bands yourself, using a very cheap CB-mobile whip antenna base. Antennas for mobile operation 7Mhz ,10Mhz, 14Mhz, 18Mhz, 21Mhz, 24Mhz,28-430Mhz
[ Hits: 88118 | Votes: 76 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Bazooka antenna for 40 meters
- A bazooka antenna project for the 7 Mhz, includes dimension for to homebrew your own bazooka for HF bands
[ Hits: 8168 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.9 ]
- Beverages on 40 Meters
- Gary Breed, K9AY experience with beverages on 40 meters
[ Hits: 2536 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.5 ]
- Build a Double Bazooka HF antenna
- Build a double bazooka coaxial dipole, broad-band dipole antenna
[ Hits: 32408 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.3 ]
- Convert 40m 2-element to a Phased Drive Array
- This presentation details the work of converting a 40m 2-element reversible beam antenna into a phase-driven type of array
[ Hits: 699 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- Dualband EH Antenna
- A detailed project of a dual band EH antenna by F5IXU in french
[ Hits: 2878 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Easy wire antenna for 40-20-10 meters
- PE3HMP project of a triband wire antenna for 40 20 10 meters band, made using home made coils
[ Hits: 10869 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- EH for 40 meters by CO6HK
- Article on a homebrewed EH antenna for 40 meters band in spanish
[ Hits: 1850 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.4 ]
- End fed halfwave antenna and matching unit
- One is an EFHWA for 20-40 meters, and the other is a matching unit for the antenna by n0lx
[ Hits: 9984 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.4 ]
- End-Fed Half-Wave Antenna & Tuner
- VK2ZAY end-fed antenna for 40 and 80 meter band
[ Hits: 3696 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Field Antenna for 40m
- The antenna was designed for installation in a field conditions or limited space. Antenna may be installed at a low- height mast. Antenna does not required guys and takes small room for installation.
[ Hits: 1239 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- G5RV Beam
- G5RV 40m Beam Antenna
[ Hits: 26218 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9 ]
- Ground Plane for 7 MHz
- How to build a ground plane antenna for the 40 meters band in french
[ Hits: 2871 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- Half-sloper antenna for 40-80
- K9CZB QST article about sloper antenna project for 40 and 80 meters band
[ Hits: 12853 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.01 ]
- Helically wound antenna for 40m
- A helically wound vertical antenna experiment. 14 meter of wire wounded on a 8 meter fishing pole with 4 elevated radials
[ Hits: 230 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Helix Antenna for 7 MHz
- From his simple ham radio antennas series, KH6JRM describe an interesting short vertical helix antenna for th 40 meters band
[ Hits: 1466 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.5 ]
- Homebrew 20/40m Travel Antenna
- This is a low cost homebrew two band travel antenna for 20 and 40 meters. It is based on the B&W Travel Antenna concept with a telescoping whip and a loading coil
[ Hits: 16430 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- I4SBX EH Antennas
- Three eh antenna plans for 20 40 meters bands.
[ Hits: 6785 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 7279 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- K5UA 40 meter Phased Array
- The intent of this site to share information about the design of a 40 meter horizontal phased array antenna.
[ Hits: 3248 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7 ]
- Modeling the W6NL 40m Moxon
- This note looks at the antenna and antenna model for the 40 meter Moxon Yagi designed by Dave Leeson, W6NL. The performance of the antenna, through the model, will be explored in several typical settings.
[ Hits: 1584 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.14 ]
- Monster Quads
- N6LF tells us about his monster two-element 40-meter quad, with bonus three elements on 20 and 15
[ Hits: 6026 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Morgain Antenna for 40/80
- Simple and cheap antenna for 40/80 meter band in Italian
[ Hits: 10726 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 6.45 ]
- N4JTE Antennas
- Just Too Easy 40 meter reversible quads in two an three element version
[ Hits: 2459 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 9087 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.6 ]
- NVI 40 Meter Antenna Modeling
- The idea of using a low mount dipole, enhanced with reflector wires directly beneath the dipole, on the ground, appears to be a very good approach to creating an NVI specific antenna for local HF operation.
[ Hits: 2859 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Petlowany Antennas by K6NO
- WorldRadio Article on Petlowany antennas base on this principle: if a length of wire is wound into a spiral-shaped coil and excited by a radio frequency current connected to the innermost portion of the coil, it will then, and only then, exhibit RF characteristics that closely approximate those of a resonant linear wire of the same length
[ Hits: 3412 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.22 ]
- Quad Antenna System by Pfeiffer Maltese
- Excellent Quad Antenna projects for 40 20 17 12 10 and 6 meters band in this pdf file project by Pfeiffer Maltese
[ Hits: 38125 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.54 ]
- Reflected W Beam
- Hexagonal Wire Beams for 40-10m from DL7IO,
different mono/multiband designs with building descriptions and model files for EZNEC
[ Hits: 14894 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7 ]
- Shrunken 40 Meter Phased Quads
- A 2 element small footprint 40 meter phased, reversible, downsized quad array antenna.
[ Hits: 917 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Shunt feed a hustler mobile HF Antenna
- 40 and 20 meters mobile antenna
[ Hits: 18789 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- Spitfire Antenna
- A multiband antenna for 40 to 160 meters with control box project by HA8RM
[ Hits: 1087 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- The 40M Extended Double Zepp
- A 5/8 wave antenna, can be fed with ladder line from the center insulator to tuner.
[ Hits: 818 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The Battle Creek Special Antenna
- This antenna is often mentioned as secret weapon for LF bands (160, 80 & 40 m) operating at many DXpeditions. It is not commercially available but may be loaned to the expedition staff. It was brought to Ham Radio scene by George Guerin, K8GG, Charlie Dewey, W0CD and George Taft, W8UVZ
[ Hits: 4228 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8 ]
- Vk5BR 20-40 Metre EH Antenna
- VK5BR article on home brewing your own EH Antenna for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 1361 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4 ]
- VK5BR 20-40 Metre EH Antennas
- How to construct a very small but efficient Antenna with PVC Plumbing tube and discarded fruit cans. - Just the thing to fit in a small space such as the house attic
[ Hits: 30855 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.92 ]
- W1ZY 40 meter moxon antenna
- W1ZY's 40 Meter MOXON is the product of 9 months of experimentation. The final array is reversible and constructed from No. 12 insulated wire fed through two RF current baluns
[ Hits: 2977 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- W3HH antenna for 40 meters
- Pictures and plan to build a wire W3HH antenna for 7 Mhz.
[ Hits: 4844 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 130784 | Votes: 113 | Rating: 7.8 ]
- W6NL 40m Moxon Yagi
- Designed and built by W6NL looks like a loaded yagi this 2 element moxon antenna offer 6dbi
[ Hits: 4206 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.2 ]
- Wireman-J-Poles for 2m-40m
- J-Poles with Wireman-cables for the quarterwave matching section, working on VHF and HF bands
[ Hits: 26110 | Votes: 230 | Rating: 8.3 ]
- ZMV Spiral antennas
- An experimental antenna similar to the TAK spiral antenna was evaluated for SWR response
over the frequency range of 7.0 to 7.3 MHz, or the 40-meter band.
[ Hits: 3257 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.37 ]
- ZZ Wave net antenna
- Setting up a ZZ Wave antenna, a dual band loop antenna covering 80 and 40 meters.
[ Hits: 405 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]