Search Results for "2 m antenna"1457 links - and 8 categories
Antennas : 10M
- IK1ZYW Vertical antenna
- A vertical antenna for stationary-mobile HF-VHF operation. It works on 2-6-10 and 12 meters band.
[ Hits: 13622 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- 2 element Quand antenna for 10 - 12 - 15 -17 - 20 meters band
[ Hits: 9870 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- W3FF Portable Dipole
- This is the antenna w3ff designed for his walking portable station. It is a dipole constructed out of the plastic plumbing pipe CPVC. There are telescoping whips at the ends of each side of the dipole, and these whips are adjusted to bring the antenna into resonance on each of five HF Bands 10, 12, 15, 17, and 20 Meters
[ Hits: 19786 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- 20m T-Monopole
- 20m T-Monopole short vertical antenna for 20 meters by AA5TB
[ Hits: 10071 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- 2 Elements HB9CV
- 2 meters band HB9CV antenna
[ Hits: 19004 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- PA0NHC 80/40mtrs dipole antenna
- Dipole antenna for 80 to 20 mtrs with END-coax feed by PA0NHC
[ Hits: 6632 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- 300 ohm twinlead 40 meter dipole
- The N2CKH travel special 300 Ohm ladder line convertable antenna
[ Hits: 7937 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 80M Vertical antenna with capacitance hat
- Simple wire antenna cheap to make, using readily available materials, Low angle radiation, with rejection of high angle signals Wide bandwidth, with resonance at the 80M DX window (3.790-3.800 MHz); and Maximum height is 40 feet
[ Hits: 22682 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.32 ]
- Swiss Quad for 10 and 6 meters
- Based on HB9CV, F6ITV decribes how build a swiss quand antenna for 28 and 50 Mhz.
[ Hits: 18277 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- Antenna Modelling
- Antenna modelling notes, including wich antenna modelling software choose and where to find useful resources for antenna planning and home-brewing.
[ Hits: 2131 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A $20 HF mobile antenna
- A few hours of fun with PVC and wire and
you’ve got yourself a respectable road radiator. The antenna consists of little more than some PVC pipe topped by a RadioShack replacement whip antenna and a couple of coils made from a small roll of #14 house wire.
[ Hits: 9075 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5356 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Long Loopstick Antenna
- Wound on a 3 foot length of PVC pipe, the long loopstick antenna was an experiment to try to improve AM radio reception without using a long wire or ground.
[ Hits: 3867 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Antennas basics
- An antenna study guide by NZART, cover basic topics like dipoles, wave lenght calculation, baluns, beams, dummy loads, and measurements.
[ Hits: 23376 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- All HF Band Antennas
- F6ITV consideration on HF Antennas, from trap wired anternnas, to center feed antennas.
[ Hits: 1292 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Height Theory
- Antenna mounting height, the higher the better? Learn how radiation pattern change, and decide if you need an higher or a lower angle for your dx needs.
[ Hits: 1353 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Antenna Modeling Files
- A collections of antenna models submitted to arrl and can be used with NEC-4 or Yagi Optimizer modeling programs
[ Hits: 2348 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- 802.11b Antenna on the Cheap
- Build a 802.11b antenna using PVC, some cheap copper tubing, a Pringles can, and some scrap cardboard, in a few hours. Tests state a 12db gain on 2.4 Ghz
[ Hits: 2936 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Add 60 meters to butternut vertical antenna
- The Butternut vertical is a great antenna in that it covers all HF bands from 160- though
10-meters (or 160-30 meters for the HF-2V) except 60-meters. This article describes
three methods to add 60 meters to your Butternut vertical without losing any other bands.
[ Hits: 2794 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- IK-STIC 2 vertical multiband antenna
- The IK-STIC 2 is a vertical, all band, antenna that is over 25 feet tall yet weighs under 5 pounds.
Based on a telescopic pipe or a fiberglass fishing pole, using a tuner it can easily cover the amateur radio HF bands from 40 - 10 Meters
[ Hits: 4484 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- ITELITE Antennas
- ITELITE manufactures omnidirectional, sector and directional antennas 900 MHz 2.4 GHz 3.5 GHz 5 GHz 5.8 GHz antennas.
[ Hits: 641 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Telewave's innovative engineering produces the industry's toughest antenna systems. Yagi, Fiberglass Collinear, and Dipole models are available from 66-2500 MHz. Wattmeters, test equipment,rf power meters, duplexers, filters and cavities, transmitters combiners
[ Hits: 1656 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Bicycle-Mobile antenna
- WA5FRF VHF mobile antenna for bicycle installation
[ Hits: 5034 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- W2LJ's QRP Amateur Radio
- Dedicated to QRP, Morse Code and operating in the great outdoors, this pages contains a description of a CW QRP portable set, also some stuff on the Buddipole and PAC-12 antenna systems.
[ Hits: 2284 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- XLZIZL by AC6LA
- XLZIZL is an Excel application that analyzes the components of an antenna feed system, including transmission lines, stubs, baluns, and tuners. Calculations include impedance transforms, SWR and reflection coefficient, power loss, voltage and current standing waves, stress on tuner components, network attenuation (S21), and return loss Analysis results are available in worksheet format and in five different chart formats, including Smith charts.
[ Hits: 1262 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]