Antenna Launching for Serious Practitioners
- Over the years, I've been developing a negative relationship with trees. I'm all in favor of trees when they mind their own business in forests. It's when they purport to serve as antenna support structures that things fall apart. Russ AA7QU
PAC-12Antenna - mobile multiband
- Here’s an award-winning, easy-to-homebrew, multi-band portable vertical antenna designed by long-time antenna aficionado James Bennett, KA5DVS. He’s documented the design and construction plans for a portable antenna that can be built with relatively ordinary components
[ Hits: 17745 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.14 ]
M1IOS - Wonder Whip antenna and tunerPriority listing
- M1IOS Wonder Whip antenna - The M1IOS Wonder Whip A 10 dollars QRP Portable Multiband Antenna for HF, VHF and UHF A variation on the Miracle Whip and Wander Wand. This antenna tuning unit will get your SWR really low on telescopic whips, mobile 3/8th antenna and long wires. A remarkable little tuner that really works!
Handi-Tenna portable satellite antenna
- Here is a high-performance hand-held beamantenna that is easy to build and guaranteed to improve your downlink from the LEO satellites over ANY rubber duck or mobile whip
PAC-12 Vertical portable antenna
- Build the PAC-12Antenna a multi-band portable vertical designed by KA5DVS, here’s an award-winning, easy-to-homebrew, multi-band portable vertical antenna designed by long-time antenna aficionado James Bennett, KA5DVS. He’s documented the design and construction plans for a portable antenna
- The first recorded use of the slinky as an antenna was by American soldiers during the Vietnam conflict. The slinkies were thrown over trees and used in emergencies when the normal antennas weree out of action
A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.