Search Results for "2 m antenna"1439 links - and 8 categories
Antennas : 10M
- Quad antenna for 10 and 15 Meters
- Building guide for a two element quad antenna planned for 28 and 21 Megahertz
[ Hits: 5105 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- 6 Meter 3 Element Quad
- Starting from an original project for a 2 element quad antenna for six meter band, ve7ca presents the dimensions for a 3 element version.
[ Hits: 7658 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- A better antenna-tuner balun
- Which balun to use? The hybrid balun promises
advantages over both voltage and current baluns by ZS1AN
[ Hits: 21202 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- Build a 2.4GHz Vertical antenna
- Building a 2.4GHz vertical collinear omnidirectional antenna
[ Hits: 72353 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- A Quadruple Helix for AO-40
- A homebrew project of a quadruple helix antenna system based on G3RUH 16 turn helix antenna for 2.4 GHz.
[ Hits: 7336 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.71 ]
- 13 cm Helix Antenna
- Here is the design of a 2.4 GHz antenna that is ideal for amateur satellite communications. This antenna is easy to assemble because the design itself tolerates inaccuracies in the construction without really affecting performance.
[ Hits: 61345 | Votes: 66 | Rating: 5.90 ]
- A Horn Antenna for 2.4 GHz.
- This Antenna is not really practical for AO-40 reception, but horn antennas have a number of qualities useful in microwave antenna testing and noise figure measurements.
[ Hits: 10190 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 3.48 ]
- HF Mobile Antenna HB9ABX
- Most efficient hf mobile antenna, This mobile antenna is designed for all HF bands from 10 to 80 meters an proved to be very efficient in my travels in South America on 15 and 20m for contacts to Europe and within South America.
[ Hits: 4855 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.51 ]
- A tri-band 2 element portable Yagi
- Additional notes and eznec file on original article of a Portable 3-Band Yagi antenna for 10-15-20 meter band made with wire elements, original article published by VE7CA
[ Hits: 13471 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Why a Beam Antenna
- Some basic antenna information for the newcomer
[ Hits: 742 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Slotted Waveguide 802.11b WLAN antennas
- 802.11b WLAN Waveguide Antennas Unidirectional &
Omnidirectional. High gain, Simple construction by Trevor Marshall
[ Hits: 6148 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- BiQuad 802.11b Antenna
- BiQuad 802.11b Antenna 11dBi, wide band by Trevor Marshall
[ Hits: 7882 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.63 ]
- Mobile 2.45Ghz antenna
- A prototype 2.45ghz antenna for mobile use. This antenna has been u sed for surveying signal strength using a variety of free wlan tools.
[ Hits: 5824 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Dish 802.11 Wireless Networking Antenna
- This antenna modification is for the IEEE 802.11b networking protocol that operates at 2.4 GHz. It can be scaled easily to the 5 GHz frequency used by IEEE 802.11a by simply scaling the dimensions on the feed can and the excitation antenna to 2.4/5 = 48% of the dimensions shown above.
[ Hits: 9033 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- 14Km 802.11B link test
- G7EYT, Carl - G6NLC and Neil - M1NCD sucessfully completed a 14Km range check with 802.11B equipment and home built antenna's.
[ Hits: 38796 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- 2.4GHz Short Backfire Antenna
- My short backfire antenna for 2.45ghz by carl rabe - g6nlc
[ Hits: 25915 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.92 ]
- 2.4 Ghz double quad antenna
- An easy to build, compact antenna for wireless lan applications that offers a reasonable amount gain.
[ Hits: 26513 | Votes: 77 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- Pringles Yagi Antenna
- Design and build a Pringles Yagi antenna for 2.4Ghz.
[ Hits: 7758 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- WK8L's ATV Page
- Includes links and documentation on wifi antennas, 2.4 GHz Coffee Can Feed Antennas
[ Hits: 3371 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- DirectionalBiQuad - Seattle Wireless
- A biquad is a fairly powerful antenna which is relatively easy to construct, with impressive performance for their size. A link greater than 5 miles can be made with a pair of these as a stand-alone antenna and a Prism2 100mW card, provided you keep coax short, and your line-of-sight is clear.
[ Hits: 9470 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 5.19 ]
- MicroTV Aerial - Seattle Wireless
- Yagi antenna for 2.4Ghz band
[ Hits: 5668 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 2.4GHz Cubic Quad Antenna
- The Cubic Quad antenna is a commonly homemade antenna in the range of about 150 odd MHz. Our little project was to design one of these for use in the 2.4GHz range for 802.11 wireless LANs.
[ Hits: 35159 | Votes: 64 | Rating: 5.53 ]
- A two element yagi bean
- Simple gain antennas for the beginner, a 2 element yagi antenna
[ Hits: 4386 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- Motorcycle mobile: 1/2 or 5/8 wave antenna
- Article on mobile ham radio antenna setup
[ Hits: 1476 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Prototype SWR meter for 2.45Ghz
- Testing antenna's is a lot easier if you have a good swr meter this is a prototype of a design by g7eyt.
[ Hits: 8906 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]