Search Results for "2 m antenna"1441 links - and 8 categories
Antennas : 10M
- 40 thru 10 Meter Zepp Antenna
- A modified 20 meter double zepp wire Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters (with tuner), basic construction and performance information.
[ Hits: 80331 | Votes: 63 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Inverted U antenna for 160m
- An inverted U wire antenna for 200 meters and down
[ Hits: 10602 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- A Practical Antenna for 160 Metres
- 140 feet of insulated wire, the first half of which (70 feet) is space wound on an insulated tube.
[ Hits: 84874 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- The Moxon Rectangle on 2 Meters
- We often think of the Moxon rectangle as strictly an HF antenna. However, its small size and special far field pattern lend themselves to some VHF applications. So let's see how to adapt the design to 2 meters (as a popular band choice) and also see a few of the uses to which we may effectively put the design.
[ Hits: 9398 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 2.57 ]
- 80m 2 element Yagi antenna
- 2 elements short boom yagi for 80 meters
[ Hits: 20360 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- 6Y2A Vertical Antenna Arrays
- Configurations of the vertical antenna arrays used at 6Y2A
[ Hits: 856 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Beverage Antenna Information
- The Beverage antenna was invented in the early 1920s by Dr. Harold H. Beverage
[ Hits: 21075 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 2.89 ]
- EH antenna fo 160 mt by Iz7ath
- EH antenna for 160 mt: my experiment and comparison with a short vertical. with full details on construction procedure and testing.
[ Hits: 27513 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 80Mt rotating Quad
- 2el 40Ft front to back spacing 80 meters Quad antenna
[ Hits: 9090 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Broadband receiving antenna matching
- This article addresses the subject of obtaining the best signal transfer from an antenna to the
typical 50-ohm receiver input over a wide frequency range, with emphasis on medium-wave
(500 – 2000 kHz), encompassing the standard AM broadcast band and the 160-m amateur band.
[ Hits: 4624 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Half-sloper antenna for 40-80
- K9CZB QST article about sloper antenna project for 40 and 80 meters band
[ Hits: 10342 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.34 ]
- Local QRM reduction
- It is not always possible to tackle the sources of local QRM. What remains is trying to reduce the noise level by means of your antenna system.
Learn how to reduce QRM and understand how cancell noises by PA0SIM
[ Hits: 612 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Double 5 / 8 Flower Pot Antenna
- The Double 5/8 is a natural extension of the Single 5/8 and uses a 5/8Î» element for both the top and bottom radiators.
[ Hits: 735 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Petlowany Three-Band Burner Antenna
- a simple, low-cost, trapless short vertical antenna which amazingly works on three HF bands (20, 15 and 10 meters)
[ Hits: 14639 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Phased Arrays
- Phased arrays of short vertical antennas, pdf file
[ Hits: 4309 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.25 ]
- Vertical wide band 7-21 Mhz
- The RXO unitenna pdf file a vertical antenna for 40 to 15 meters band
[ Hits: 22637 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- Smithe Windom Six Band HF Windom antenna
- HF Windom antenna, cover 80, 40, 20 15, and 10 meters, antenna design by K3MT
[ Hits: 23096 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.79 ]
- K3MT's Grasswire antenna
- Another approach to hidden HF antennas
[ Hits: 8104 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.31 ]
- Double-L For 80/160
- Double-L Antenna For 80/160 by Don Toman, K2KQ
[ Hits: 32686 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.12 ]
- Gizmotchy Antennas
- The Gizmotchy high performance horizontal and vertical beam antenna for 2/6/10/11 meter bands
[ Hits: 876 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- SteppIR Antennas
- 20 meters through 6 meters, antennas
[ Hits: 4296 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.44 ]
- W3FF Antennas Buddipole
- The Buddipole is a hi-tech, take-apart dipole designed for HF portable operations. The antenna uses a multi-band adjustable coil for all bands 40m - 2m.
[ Hits: 3403 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.62 ]
- F6BLK.net -- Bernie's Website
- F6BLK, ham radio operator since 1958, discovered the QRP in 1995. He presents the transceivers he built : the very performant Elecraft K2, and antennas. A part of the site is reserved for Gerard F6EHJ, who presents his creations.
[ Hits: 1667 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 8.76 ]
- WB8ERJ Mike
- Amateur SSTV from MIR, a 2 meter antenna for bicycles, working the AO-27 satellite portable, and photographs.
[ Hits: 605 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- 4NEC2 antenna modeler
- 4nec2 is a completely free Nec2, Nec4 and windows based tool for creating, viewing, optimizing and checking 2D and 3D style antenna geometry structures and generate, display and/or compare near/far-field radiation patterns for both the starting and experienced antenna modeler.
Can be interfaced to HFwin32 propagation prediction software.
[ Hits: 26943 | Votes: 123 | Rating: 7.28 ]