Search Results for "2 m antenna"1563 links - and 9 categories
Antennas : 12M
- Multiband delta loop by DL2HCB
- A 10-20 meters coverage delta loop antenna by DL2HCB
[ Hits: 75941 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 5.26 ]
- 17 Meter Coaxial Moxon Antenna
- 17 m reduced size coaxial moxon rectangle, an exercise with an MFJ 259B plans by N0KHQ
[ Hits: 11402 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 20m delta loop
- This antenna is fed for vertical polarisation, to give a low angle of radiation for DX and also a nearly omni-directional radiation pattern.
[ Hits: 58957 | Votes: 51 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Dipole/Yagi Antenna
- DX dual dipoles by nb6z for 20 and 15 meters
[ Hits: 6291 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 9 element yagi for 2 meters band
- A simple design of a 9 elem. yagi antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 47781 | Votes: 240 | Rating: 5.15 ]
- J-Pole Antennas for 2 Meters
- This paper describes two types of 2 meter J-Pole antennas, one made of copper pipe and a roll-up J-pole made of TV twin lead. The figures give the details of the dimensions, components and construction.
[ Hits: 27622 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 31975 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- H5ANX Mk4 Delta Loop Design
- Delta loop antennas design by Sajid Rahim
[ Hits: 9040 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.55 ]
- End-fed vertical j-pole and horizontal zepp vertical
- There are many incorrect ideas and claims surrounding end-fed vertical antennas (like the I-Max 2000), end fed horizontal antennas, Zepp, and J-pole antennas. This article describes it.
[ Hits: 8013 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Super J-Pole plans
- The super J-pole is a regular J-pole antenna with a 1/2 wave element mounted above with a 1/2 wave phasing harness connecting the element to the bottom part of the J-pole. The antenna can be built for any band, but I built mine for 2 meters
[ Hits: 9118 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- A J-Pole for 2-meters and 70-cm
- An Easy Dual-Band VHF/UHF vertical Antenna made with a TV twin lead and coax cable
[ Hits: 92869 | Votes: 99 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- Plumbers Delight J Pole Antenna Project
- This article was reprinted to assist new hams at building their own 2 metre antenna. This design is very rugged and can be built for a few dollars with most of the parts available at your local Home Depot.
[ Hits: 4867 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Jpole by EA6IC
- Jpole antenna plan for 144 and 435 Mhz
[ Hits: 4082 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 1.63 ]
- HF J-Pole antenna
- A Simple Nondirectional Antenna for Ten Meters
QST February 1950, Easy to build J-Pole antenna for restricted space.
[ Hits: 6006 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- A Small Wire Loop Antennas for 160 meters
- Low noise, receive only coax loop antennas for 160 - 10 meters HF bands
[ Hits: 45129 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- The Moxon Antenna
- The Moxon antenna is sort of a two element yagi with the elements folded and spaced to eliminate the need for an impedance match.
[ Hits: 1346 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Portable Multi-Band Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Described here is a simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres, but by changing the overall length of the wire coverage of other bands is feasible
[ Hits: 31702 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projects
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver
[ Hits: 19230 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 8.04 ]
- Bicycling J-Pole 2-meter antenna
- An antenna for the 2-meter band, made by sliding coax insulator braid over a glass fiber bicycle safety flag pole
[ Hits: 7527 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.17 ]
- Dino's Tower Service
- Located in North Florida, specializing in tower installations, antenna assembly, and wire antennas. Experience includes a variety of antennas and towers from Rohn 25 up to Rohn 65 and rotating tower systems (KOXG).
[ Hits: 969 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
2 m antenna
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna eh antenna 11m 300 ohm antenna 5 ghz antenna end fed antenna eas antenna antenna tv antenna efa antenna end-fed antenna iek antenna antenna 430 mhz dvb t antenna 70 mhz antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links