Search Results for "2 meter pa"212 links
Antennas : 160M
- Receiving Antennas
- A review of all possible receiving antennas for top band 160 meters
[ Hits: 337 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2 Meter Vertical Moxon
- A home made vertical polarized moxon antenna for 144 MHz, includes dimensions, antenna pattern, SWR and antenna gain plots by WB5CXC
[ Hits: 1087 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- 2 Meter Backpack Quad Antenna
- This 2 meter 3 element cubical quad antenna is small, light weight and portable. A backpack antenna that is easy to put together in just minutes and parts store inside the boom making it ready for travel or storage.
[ Hits: 1521 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- 40M Bazooka antenna
- Hombrewing a bazooka antenna for 40 meters band, the article include also with plans for 20m and 160m band.
[ Hits: 2358 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.96 ]
- 2 element GP for 7 MHz
- A 2-element Parasitic Ground Plane for 40 Meters concept antenna
[ Hits: 411 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Postage Stamp 40 Meter Wire Dipole Antenna
- Build yourself a postage stamp 40 meter wire dipole antenna that fits in a space a little over 20 wide and works reasonably well at low heights
[ Hits: 2209 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Multiband End-Fed Antenna
- A homebrew project for a multiband end-fed antenna made with a single FT140-43 and 50pf capacitor and 20 meters of wire.
[ Hits: 1714 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 160-RV - Top Band G5RV Antenna
- How to turn a G5RV antenna into a 160 meter band antenna with easy to find parts. A G5RV adapter for tob band by Thomas AD1B
[ Hits: 1101 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Chevron Loop for 40 Meters
- Delta loop antennas for 40 meters plans and comparison of some models
[ Hits: 598 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- 30-10 Meter Loop
- An home made magnetic loop antenna project using a military surplus 150pf capacitor by KF5CZO
[ Hits: 694 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MagLoop 10-24 Mhz
- A few pictures of an homebrew magnetic loop RTX antenna project, working from 30 to 12 meters with excellent results
[ Hits: 397 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Tri-band Wire Yagi Antenna
- A compact wire Tri-band Yagi for 10 15 20 meters with 2 active elements each band
[ Hits: 496 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The WA7X Beacon Page
- The 6 meter beacon operates on 50.0700 MHz, the 2 meter beacon operates on 144.2990 MHz, and the 70cm beacon operates on 432.3990 MHz.
[ Hits: 86 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Intercon 20 meter Net
- A member of the 14.300 mHz net family, goal is to provide a means of emergency communications, to handle third party traffic and information between individuals, to promote goodwill and friendly relations among radio operators.
[ Hits: 46 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Calibrating the MFJ-259B Antenna Analyzer
- This calibration procedure is the correct procedure for later MFJ-259B's. Disregard any other information. Since MFJ-259B software has been changed under the same model number, you may find some final performance test steps not valid. These steps will involve parameters that do not appear on the display.
[ Hits: 209 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Icom PW-1 band expansion mod
- Enabling 10 and 12 meters band modification.
This document explain how to do the modification to the PW1 in detail, with the aid of pictures & text
[ Hits: 106 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Freescale 1KW SSPA for 144 MHz
- A KW amplifier for 2 meters, designed by Lionel F1JRD and described in DUBUS Magazine.
[ Hits: 227 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Check coaxial cable with a multimeter
- How to check coaxial cable with a common multimeter
[ Hits: 1026 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- LCD SWR Power Meters
- Two separate meters with SWR and Power Meter combined functiosn split a homebrew project by W2EB
[ Hits: 316 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 144MHz to 50MHz receive converter
- A simple accessory for a satellite station, that allows using a 6 meter capable radio in conjunction with a typical S-band to 2 meter converter
[ Hits: 347 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
2 meter pa
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a 2 meter 6 meter wire mes making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 40 meter 17 meter vertic 2 meter 432 meter vertical making a 10 meter to 6 meter 10 meter 5 11 meter dip meter 6-meter-amp 2 meter 2 meter 146 mhz
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links