Search Results for "2 meter"833 links - and 6 categories
Antennas : 12M
- 2 element Quad antenna for 10 12 15 mt
- Detailed instructions about a home made 2 element quad antenna made in diamond configuration, resonating on 10 12 and 15 meters band, by IZ7ATH Talino
[ Hits: 59164 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- DX Dual Dipole
- Two dipoles fed from the same coaxial line by n6bz for 20 and 15 meters
[ Hits: 30004 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.10 ]
- Rotatable Dipoles
- Portable, and shortened with loading coils rotatable dipoles for 6 meters, 20 meters and multibands.
[ Hits: 34502 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 2.92 ]
- A 146 Mhz J-Pole Antenna
- A 2 meter (146 Mhz) J-Pole antenna that is inexpensive, and easy to build.
[ Hits: 105724 | Votes: 138 | Rating: 4.98 ]
- BV6 50 Mhz Yagis
- Two Yagis for six meters band, one 1 wavelength long with a gain of 9.5dBd, and the other a 2.1wl model with a gain of 11.8 dBd.
[ Hits: 4501 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 10 elements Yagi for 2 meters
- Based on a design by JM1SZY for 50 MHz that he developed using YO
[ Hits: 7339 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.62 ]
- 40 Meter Parasitic Delta Loop
- 40 Meter 2 element full size parasitic delta loop wire beam construction and switchable
[ Hits: 31038 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Simple j-pole antenna for 2 meter
- how to build a J-pole antenna for 2 meter band with many photos ecc.
[ Hits: 75861 | Votes: 75 | Rating: 5.08 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 8632 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- American Eagle SSB CB'ers Club
- Brotherhood of 11-meter SSB radio operators. Based out of Chester, MA. USA
[ Hits: 6027 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 7.29 ]
- Freeband Academy 11DX
- An 11 meter DX site promoting exemplary operating practices and a dedication to the betterment of the 11 meter DX radio hobby. A source of ""How To"" 11 meter information and learning for those new to Freeband DXing.
[ Hits: 6610 | Votes: 112 | Rating: 7.30 ]
- Informative site for 11-meter. The site including: packet, cb, 11mtrs, frequencies, callsigns in dutch
[ Hits: 2671 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- 10 Meter Beacon, 28.288 mhz Hurricane Uta USA
[ Hits: 1207 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 144 MHz Beaconlist
- List of beacons operating on 2 meters band
[ Hits: 11543 | Votes: 73 | Rating: 4.27 ]
- The San Diego Six Shooters ham radio club
- The San Diego Six SHooters Amateur Radio Club, established in April 2001, is dedicated to promoting all modes of operation on the Six Meter Amateur Radio Band.
[ Hits: 1405 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 8.92 ]
- F4DBF Sebastien
- Much information about 50 Mhz and 2 meters : log , info , links .Also J28VS log.
[ Hits: 329 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 11 Meter Int. DXers WebRing
- "This Webring is exclusively for sites dedicated to international SSB DXing on the 11 meter band. Vendors dealing in sales and service of ""exports"" and related 11 meter equipment also welcome."
[ Hits: 1136 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Gizmotchy Antennas
- The Gizmotchy high performance horizontal and vertical beam antenna for 2/6/10/11 meter bands
[ Hits: 871 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Six Meters: An Introduction
- An extensive introduction to 50 mhz band, (6 meters)By Dave Finley N1IRZ, appeared in QRPp Winter 2000
[ Hits: 6549 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- WB8ERJ Mike
- Amateur SSTV from MIR, a 2 meter antenna for bicycles, working the AO-27 satellite portable, and photographs.
[ Hits: 603 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Freeware logbook software for logging qso's from 160 meters till 2 meters
[ Hits: 6567 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.24 ]
- 2nd Order phase locked loop design for passive and active circuits. Bode plot, step response, design parameters
[ Hits: 1356 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Homebrew projects by dl5dbm
- KW,2-meter,6-meter,antennas,amplifiers,preamps,powersupplys, and more
[ Hits: 25580 | Votes: 151 | Rating: 6.72 ]
- A 50 MHz MicroWattMeter
- A design for a simple microwattmeter. Input range -75 dBm to + 5 dBm. Frequency range 2 to 50 MHz
[ Hits: 3423 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- DSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiver
- The DSP-10 is an amateur-radio, software-defined 2-meter transceiver that can be built at home. It operates not only on SSB, FM and CW, but also on four Weak-Signal modes. Features are tailored to operation on VHF, UHF and Microwave frequencies. By W7PUA
[ Hits: 13592 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 8.22 ]