4 meter807 links - and 9 categories
- The G4ZU Spider Beam or Skypper
- This 3 elements wire Yagi comes along in a great variety of names. On the 11 meter is calle Skypper due to the manufacturer Alex 1SD019
On Ham bands is called Spider beam or G4ZU.
[ Hits: 4793 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 4.59 ]
- Small loop antenna for 15 and 20 meters
- A Small Transmitting Loop Antenna for 14MHz and 21MHz. This is an antenna you might consider if you have limited space by Lloyd Butler VK5BR
[ Hits: 3317 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 160 meter linear loaded Inverted L antenna
- The total length of the inverted L is 240 feet, which is 7/16th of a wave length long. It has a 92 foot horizontal linear load section 1 foot above ground that terminates into a home-brewed parallel network tuner by KN4LF
[ Hits: 3756 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- The Battle Creek 40 80 160 m antenna
- 3 Band vertical Marconi-antenna for the bands 40, 80, 160 meters with a ground net of wires as radials.
[ Hits: 2398 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 40M Reversible Moxon
- W8EGB moxon project, each side is 51 feet long and the turned in sections are each 7.7ft long.
This antenna performed similar to a full size two element yagi for 40 meters.
[ Hits: 3839 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Multi-Band Super Mini Loop Antenna
- How to make the Super antenna.
To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across.
Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
This antenna works as a Full Wave Loop on 80 Meters and also works as a 2 wavelength open loop or Bi-Square on the 40 Meter band
[ Hits: 21187 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- VE7CA portable tribander yagi
- 30/17/12 and 20/15/10-Meter Tribanders and a 40 meters inverted V wire yagi antenna
[ Hits: 2120 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EH for 40 meters by CO6HK
- Article on a homebrewed EH antenna for 40 meters band in spanish
[ Hits: 1801 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- Mobile 2 meter halo antenna
- This HALO design is not ground dependent and can be mounted atop a section of PVC.
[ Hits: 1536 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRP Antenna 80-40-20-15 End Fed Antenna
- A long wire antenna that will load up on 80, 40, 20 & 15 meters without an antenna tuner and without balun coils
[ Hits: 5534 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- G3EJS portable antenna for the IC-703
- A portable antenna for 40 20 15 10 and 6 meters operations to be used and tuned with the Icom IC-703
[ Hits: 2938 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- Balanced Line Tuner
- A small Z-Match tuner, BLT, Balanced Line Tuner is a simple Z-Match tuner that works from 10-40 meters
[ Hits: 721 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Full 1/4 wave vertical for 40m
- Pictures and assembling description of a homebrewed vertical antenna for 40 meter band by ON7AMI
[ Hits: 4599 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.57 ]
- NGDRT 10 Meter Beacon
- NGDRT now sponsors the K4AIS beacon at 28270.5 KHz. Feel free to use this beacon anytime you want to see the propagation into North Georgia.
[ Hits: 266 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IK0VVE/B 28.322 MHz
- This page shows you the 10 meter beacon IK0VVE/B working on 28.32264 MHz of Italian 28322 beacon net.
[ Hits: 249 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- KA4RRU Beacon
- 10 meter beacon trasmitting from Catlett VA
[ Hits: 225 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K5DZE Becon
- The K5DZE/B 10 Meter Beacon currently operates on 28.228 MHz 24/7 transmitting a CW signal at 18 WPM as an aid to check 28 MHz propagation Northern Kentucky
[ Hits: 364 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DK0WCY transmits 24 hours per day on 10144 kHz in the 30 meter amateur radio band. QTH in Scheggerott, südöstlich von Flensburg JO44VQ
[ Hits: 666 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A 20W Amplifier for 2 meters
- VU2RAR basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 144-146 Mhz output power can vary from 3 to 25 Watts.
[ Hits: 2661 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- 80 meters cw transceiver
- The home made transceiver covers 3.5 to 3.6 MHz and is CW only by GW4ALG
[ Hits: 4038 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a 40 meter 17 meter delta loop 2 meter 6 meter wire mes 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 40 meter 17 meter vertic making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 432 meter vertical making a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter fm amp 10 meter ant s-meter-add 2 meter cw net 17 meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links