The Battle Creek Special Antenna
- This antenna is often mentioned as secret weapon for LF bands (160, 80 & 40 m) operating at many DXpeditions. It is not commercially available but may be loaned to the expedition staff. It was brought to Ham Radio scene by George Guerin, K8GG, Charlie Dewey, W0CD and George Taft, W8UVZ
440 Mhz J-Pole Antenna plans
- Here is a 70cm (440 Mhz) J-Pole antenna that is inexpensive, and easy to build. Author use 1/2 inch copper pipe, and the associated fittings necessary. The dimensions arenít typical however, this is what it took to get its SWR low.
KH6 - Hawaii Sea Q Maui
- Hawaii, maui, Operating only as a ham radio station rental. Located in a private home, accommodating only ham operators.
Two towers, two tribanders, one 40 2 el, one WARC. A FT1000MP, TS-940S, FT100, HF only no 6 mtrs No linear operations.
Loma Pioneer Repeater Club - LPRC
- The loma pioneer repeater club - lprc provides 2 meter vhf and 440 uhf amateur radio and emergency communication for the san francisco and monterey bay areas from a repeater on mt loma prieta. aprs digipeater available.
Calnet Repeater Group
- Calnet a multi repeater amateur radio system serving most of California and parts of Nevada. The Calnet system consists of numerous fulltime linked 440 MHz repeaters connecting San Diego to San Francisco and Lake Tahoe.
- Transmission Line Details. This utility program shows the impedance and SWR at both ends of a transmission line and the details of power loss in the line. It includes characteristics for over 40 built-in line types. You can modify these values to see how small changes affect the results or to specify custom lines. All program inputs may be changed directly or you can use spin buttons to make the changes. If you are using a moderately fast computer you can hold down a spinner and "watch the movie" on the charts as the results are recomputed. By AC6LA
- A neat free little tool to log your contacts. It automatically looks up previous contacts with recent call. Select text in MRP40 Rx- window. Auto insert that text into MiniLog via double click. By Polar Electric