NVI 40 Meter Antenna Modeling
- The idea of using a low mount dipole, enhanced with reflector wires directly beneath the dipole, on the ground, appears to be a very good approach to creating an NVI specific antenna for local HF operation.
The Hudson antenna
- A vertical antenna for 80 and 40 meters project with lots of assembling pictures and plan by LU9DPD in spanish
40M 3 element beam
- History project and dimensions of a 3 element yagi beam for 40 meters band
- Top Loaded vertical antenna for 40m Band with elevated radials
Top loaded vertical
- Vertical Antenna for 40m Band with elevated Radials
Top Load is a Mesh 2 x 1 meter (Netz 2x1m)
enamelled wire 0.5 mm diameter (CuL 0,5mm)
All Band Dipole
- Antenna suitable for all the HF amateur bands, including the so called WARC bands by vk6ysf
D3 Antenna for Field Day
- D3+ High Performance Antennas for Field Day.
This article describes versatile broadband wire antennas. These antennas will double your effective radiated power over a dipole, will be easy and inexpensive to build and install, and will be simple to match.
40 meter QRP Transceiver
- This semi-homebrew QRP (low power) CW transceiver is based on the ARK-40 transceiver kit, by S&S Engineering.
With its built-in CW keyer and 5 watts of power, the basic ARK-40 transceiver is an outstanding 40 meter CW performer