5 meter711 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : 12M
- Multiband delta loop by DL2HCB
- A 10-20 meters coverage delta loop antenna by DL2HCB
[ Hits: 77263 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 5.26 ]
- 17 Meter Coaxial Moxon Antenna
- 17 m reduced size coaxial moxon rectangle, an exercise with an MFJ 259B plans by N0KHQ
[ Hits: 11857 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- Dipole/Yagi Antenna
- DX dual dipoles by nb6z for 20 and 15 meters
[ Hits: 6340 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 9 element yagi for 2 meters band
- A simple design of a 9 elem. yagi antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 49858 | Votes: 245 | Rating: 5.15 ]
- A Feasible Full Sized 40 Meter Beam
- This project started as a result of renewed interest in 40 meters coupled with the desire for an antenna system that would be more effective than the simple dipole.
[ Hits: 7017 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 6 meters Delta Loop by KK5ID
- The 6 Meter Band may be dead at times, but help bring it to life with Larry's rotatable loop project.
[ Hits: 24381 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Moxon rectangles for 6 Meters
- Moxon antenna for 50 mhz, The Moxon rectangle is a quite broad-band antenna, but it is not quite broad enough to cover the entire band.
[ Hits: 9388 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- A J-Pole for 2-meters and 70-cm
- An Easy Dual-Band VHF/UHF vertical Antenna made with a TV twin lead and coax cable
[ Hits: 96143 | Votes: 106 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- HF J-Pole antenna
- A Simple Nondirectional Antenna for Ten Meters
QST February 1950, Easy to build J-Pole antenna for restricted space.
[ Hits: 6115 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- A Small Wire Loop Antennas for 160 meters
- Low noise, receive only coax loop antennas for 160 - 10 meters HF bands
[ Hits: 46405 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projects
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver
[ Hits: 19487 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 7.97 ]
- Your Remote S-Meter
- A Kenwood R-5000 communications receiver located in Salt Lake City that you can remotely control and receive S-Meter readings and audio from via a web browser.
[ Hits: 16745 | Votes: 72 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- FT-857D Meter box
- Meter and Low Power Tune for FT-857D
[ Hits: 8310 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- KA5ROW's 922-A mods
- My Shack, Cavanal Hill Worlds Highest hill
and a 10 Meter mod for Kenwood 922-A
[ Hits: 2062 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer - OscilloMeter
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer for Real-time, FFT, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, voltmeter, noise and distortion meter, phase shift meter. Multi-Tone Sound Frequency Sweep Generator. White, pink noise.
[ Hits: 87007 | Votes: 316 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- 50MHz frequency counter, V-meter
- Circuit schematic PCB and photo documentation on building a 50 Mhz frequency counter
[ Hits: 6324 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.55 ]
- Some good ideas for a big Delta Loop antenna
- A 3 element DELTA LOOP on 20 meter, 4 on 15 and 5 on 10: my new beam (Just some good ideas)
[ Hits: 7551 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- An Advanced VHF Wattmeter
- A few modifications greatly increase the utility of a popular QST projec
[ Hits: 895 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Motorola Micor Highband Preamp
- Make 150.8 - 174 Mcs. RF Preamp properly tune the Two Meter ham band.
[ Hits: 1838 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WD5HOH Regenerative(Regen) Receiver
- This web page describes a small, single tuned circuit regenerative receiver primarily for daylight reception in the 16, 19, 22 and 25 meter international shortwave broadcast bands.
[ Hits: 8657 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a 40 meter 17 meter delta loop how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter 2 meter 6 meter wire mes 2 meter 432 meter vertical making-a 10 meter to 6 meter making a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 40 meter 17 meter vertic 11 meter 10 meter sdr 600 meter 2 meter ant 10 meter mod al 811
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links