Search Results for "6 and 10 meter"86 links
Antennas : 10M
- 40 thru 10 Meter Zepp Antenna
- A modified 20 meter double zepp wire Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters (with tuner), basic construction and performance information.
[ Hits: 79891 | Votes: 63 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Cubic Quad
- The cubic quad is a very popular way to get reasonably high gain and excellent front to back ratios as well as low angles of radiation for without going to extreme heights. Includes design for 2 6 10 12 15 meter bands
[ Hits: 63806 | Votes: 48 | Rating: 4.61 ]
- IK1ZYW Vertical antenna
- A vertical antenna for stationary-mobile HF-VHF operation. It works on 2-6-10 and 12 meters band.
[ Hits: 13462 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- The Hustler 5BTV Conversion to 160 Meters
- The prototype vertical is a modified Hustler 5BTV. The conversion allows the vertical to retain five-band operation by trading 80-meters for 160-meters
[ Hits: 6502 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.80 ]
- A multi-band super mini loop antenna
- To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across. Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
[ Hits: 12012 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 114882 | Votes: 88 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 11900 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.95 ]
- 80-10 Meters Doublets antennas
- All band doublet antenna based on NB6Zep's design and an 88 foot flatop version
[ Hits: 7357 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Homebrew G5RV
- A G5RV plan for 10-160 meters, 10-40 and 10-80 meters band
[ Hits: 19146 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Swiss Quad for 10 and 6 meters
- Based on HB9CV, F6ITV decribes how build a swiss quand antenna for 28 and 50 Mhz.
[ Hits: 17899 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- 160 meter full wave loop antenna
- The antenna is a 10 - 160 meter horizontal loop fed with 450 ohm ladder line all the way into the ham shack to an Palstar AT1500BAL balanced line antenna tuner
[ Hits: 88415 | Votes: 102 | Rating: 6.52 ]
- A Small Wire Loop Antennas for 160 meters
- Low noise, receive only coax loop antennas for 160 - 10 meters HF bands
[ Hits: 43052 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.28 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 8611 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Add 60 meters to butternut vertical antenna
- The Butternut vertical is a great antenna in that it covers all HF bands from 160- though
10-meters (or 160-30 meters for the HF-2V) except 60-meters. This article describes
three methods to add 60 meters to your Butternut vertical without losing any other bands.
[ Hits: 2773 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- Short Dipoles
- Short dipoles and verticals for 160 80 and 40 meters
[ Hits: 34196 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.62 ]
- VK3RMH ham repeater and beacon
- Running 10 and 6 meters beacons, 6 m and 70 cm fm repeater from Melbourne, Australia
[ Hits: 474 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- VA2MGL Beacons
- Info and specifications on my three beacons on 10 and 6 meter bands. You will find also informations on the propagation for these two band.
[ Hits: 896 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WB4WOR Propagation Beacons
- WB4WOR Propagation Beacon on 6 and 10 meters
Jointly Owned and Operated by the Broadcast Packet and Repeater Group and Piedmont Amateur Radio GroupRandleman, NC USA
[ Hits: 956 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MF and HF Amateur Radio Band Charts
- Easy to read set of band charts for the amateur radio MF and HF bands: 160, 80, 60, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, 12, and 10 meter by W5JCK
[ Hits: 1330 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Gizmotchy Antennas
- The Gizmotchy high performance horizontal and vertical beam antenna for 2/6/10/11 meter bands
[ Hits: 859 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- T.G.M. Communications
- MQ-1 four band HF beams 20,15,10,6 meters MQ-2 six band HF beams 20,17,15,12,10,6 meters, beam antennas and Hybrid Quad antennas
[ Hits: 3634 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.22 ]
- 3905 Century Club RTTY Net
- The RTTY Net is one of several Nets run by the 3905 Century Club. There are SSB Nets on 160, 75, and 40 Meters and CW Nets on 80 and 40 Meters
[ Hits: 2022 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Dominion Radio Astrophysical Observatory
- operates the seven-antenna Synthesis Telescope (ST), the 26-meter Telescope, and the 10-cm Solar Flux Monitor. It is a member of the Canadian Galactic Plane Survey , a project to map 60 degrees of the Galactic plane at numerous wavelengths with a uniform sensitivity.
[ Hits: 391 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-100 specifications
- The Yaesu FT-100 is a miniature mobile transceiver that provides coverage of the 160 to 6 meter bands plus the 144 MHz and 430 MHz bands
[ Hits: 1586 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.
[ Hits: 17279 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 6.14 ]