Search Results for "6 and 10 meter"95 links
Antennas : 10M
- 40 thru 10 Meter Zepp Antenna
- A modified 20 meter double zepp wire Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters (with tuner), basic construction and performance information.
[ Hits: 82813 | Votes: 64 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- IK1ZYW Vertical antenna
- A vertical antenna for stationary-mobile HF-VHF operation. It works on 2-6-10 and 12 meters band.
[ Hits: 14191 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.62 ]
- A multi-band super mini loop antenna
- To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across. Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
[ Hits: 13235 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- Homebrew G5RV
- A G5RV plan for 10-160 meters, 10-40 and 10-80 meters band
[ Hits: 19762 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.57 ]
- Swiss Quad for 10 and 6 meters
- Based on HB9CV, F6ITV decribes how build a swiss quand antenna for 28 and 50 Mhz.
[ Hits: 19419 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- A Small Wire Loop Antennas for 160 meters
- Low noise, receive only coax loop antennas for 160 - 10 meters HF bands
[ Hits: 45676 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 8946 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- Cubic Quad
- The cubic quad is a very popular way to get reasonably high gain and excellent front to back ratios as well as low angles of radiation for without going to extreme heights. Includes design for 2 6 10 12 15 meter bands
[ Hits: 66144 | Votes: 54 | Rating: 4.66 ]
- Add 60 meters to butternut vertical antenna
- The Butternut vertical is a great antenna in that it covers all HF bands from 160- though
10-meters (or 160-30 meters for the HF-2V) except 60-meters. This article describes
three methods to add 60 meters to your Butternut vertical without losing any other bands.
[ Hits: 2843 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- Short Dipoles
- Short dipoles and verticals for 160 80 and 40 meters
[ Hits: 34275 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.62 ]
- VK3RMH ham repeater and beacon
- Running 10 and 6 meters beacons, 6 m and 70 cm fm repeater from Melbourne, Australia
[ Hits: 526 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- VA2MGL Beacons
- Info and specifications on my three beacons on 10 and 6 meter bands. You will find also informations on the propagation for these two band.
[ Hits: 945 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WB4WOR Propagation Beacons
- WB4WOR Propagation Beacon on 6 and 10 meters
Jointly Owned and Operated by the Broadcast Packet and Repeater Group and Piedmont Amateur Radio GroupRandleman, NC USA
[ Hits: 1061 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MF and HF Amateur Radio Band Charts
- Easy to read set of band charts for the amateur radio MF and HF bands: 160, 80, 60, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, 12, and 10 meter by W5JCK
[ Hits: 1404 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Gizmotchy Antennas
- The Gizmotchy high performance horizontal and vertical beam antenna for 2/6/10/11 meter bands
[ Hits: 971 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- T.G.M. Communications
- MQ-1 four band HF beams 20,15,10,6 meters MQ-2 six band HF beams 20,17,15,12,10,6 meters, beam antennas and Hybrid Quad antennas
[ Hits: 3823 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 3905 Century Club RTTY Net
- The RTTY Net is one of several Nets run by the 3905 Century Club. There are SSB Nets on 160, 75, and 40 Meters and CW Nets on 80 and 40 Meters
[ Hits: 2078 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Dominion Radio Astrophysical Observatory
- operates the seven-antenna Synthesis Telescope (ST), the 26-meter Telescope, and the 10-cm Solar Flux Monitor. It is a member of the Canadian Galactic Plane Survey , a project to map 60 degrees of the Galactic plane at numerous wavelengths with a uniform sensitivity.
[ Hits: 415 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The Hustler 5BTV Conversion to 160 Meters
- The prototype vertical is a modified Hustler 5BTV. The conversion allows the vertical to retain five-band operation by trading 80-meters for 160-meters
[ Hits: 7412 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.70 ]
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.
[ Hits: 17921 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 6.14 ]
6 and 10 meter
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter 2 meter 6 meter wire mes making-a 10 meter to 6 meter making a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 432 meter vertical 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 40 meter 17 meter vertic 60 meter 11 meter 80 meter qrp 10 meter mod al 811 10 meter ant 2 meter bow tie
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links