Search Results for "6 meter antenna"372 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Waller Flag Antenna
- A Rotary Low Band Receive Antenna with the performance of an 800 foot Beverage on 160m meters
[ Hits: 188 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 80 meter Inverted L
- Experiments with an 80 meter Inverted L Quarter wave antenna
[ Hits: 291 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Broadband 80/160 meter dipole
- An easy to build single wire antenna for 160 and 80 meters with a better than 2 to 1 swr across the 80 meter band
[ Hits: 698 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- A Space Saving 80 meter antenna
- Extending the NB6Zep wire Antenna for the 80 meters band by adding coils and improving ground
[ Hits: 235 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Optimized 40M Vertical Array
- A two element 40 meter vertical antenna array. A real project built, tuned and tested.
[ Hits: 376 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Multiband End-Fed Antenna
- A homebrew project for a multiband end-fed antenna made with a single FT140-43 and 50pf capacitor and 20 meters of wire.
[ Hits: 975 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- W3EDP Antenna
- W3EDP antenna for 16 - 160 Meters, works by attaching the antenna to a balun and use coax to connect the antenna to the tuner.
[ Hits: 399 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 17 meter Moxon Antenna project
- A moxon antenna project made with wires and fiberglass poles
[ Hits: 115 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Moxon Antenna for 2 meters
- A moxon antenna for 2 meters band featuring 6 dBi and a F/B of 30 dBi
[ Hits: 140 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- OCF Dipole
- 65279;This is a popular antenna design as the performance is very good across the HF bands and requires little or no tuning. It is a dipole fed off center with a 4:1 current balun at the offset feedpoint. The antenna shown covers 80, 40, 20 and 10 meters with 15 meters and WARC bands
[ Hits: 397 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Shrunken 40 Meter Phased Quads
- A 2 element small footprint 40 meter phased, reversible, downsized quad array antenna.
[ Hits: 277 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- VHF Yagi from Old TV Antenna
- 6m/2m/70cm Yagi Antenna Built from Old TV Antenna
This turned out to be a great little antenna. It works the 6 meter, 2 meter and 70 centimeter bands. You can use one common feedpoint or two seperate feedpoints depending on how you would like to connect this antenna to your transceiver.
[ Hits: 288 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
6 meter antenna
You can try similar terms11 meter antenna 30 meter antenna 6 and 2 meter antenna 6 meter antenna 160 meter antenna 12 meter antenna 75 meter antenna 2 meter q antenna 2 meter ht antenna 2 meter car antenna 2 meter eh antenna 60 meter antenna 90 meter antenna antenna 12 17 meter 17 meter antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links