Search Results for "am antenna"1355 links - and 7 categories
Antennas : 2M
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 6229 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- QM7 7 elements 144 MHz Yagi-Uda Antenna
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.70 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 11.35 dBd; i.e. 13.5 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 12.5 dB
[ Hits: 5112 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 40M Fullwave Loop Antenna
- KA6WKE full wave antenna for the 40m amateur radio band
[ Hits: 955 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- 7 MHz Vertical antenna
- 7 MHz Vertical antenna for ham radio - 40 meter band in spanish
[ Hits: 30432 | Votes: 87 | Rating: 8.58 ]
- Collection of Beverage Antenna Information
- KB1GW's collection of beverage antenna information
[ Hits: 2353 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The Beverage Antenna Memorandum
- Memorandum on the Beverage Wave Antenna for Reception of Frequencies in the 550 - 1500 Kilocycle Band", FCC Report 9.2.1, by Benjamin Wolf and Adolph Andersen
[ Hits: 1093 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Comparison of Beverage antenna
- A ranking of receiving antennas based on noise being evenly distributed in all directions. These rankings are most accurate in the frequency range of AM broadcast, 160 or 80 meter bands
[ Hits: 2635 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- A Magnetic Loop Antenna for Shortwave Listening (SWL) by KR1ST
- A well documented plan to build a magnetic loop antenna for Shortwave Listening, includes photos and diagrams.
[ Hits: 18329 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 8.42 ]
- The Ultimate AM Antenna
- How to improve your radio receiver reception on shortwave radio bands
[ Hits: 5959 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Half square antenna
- The elevated half square antenna is a very simple antenna that can be constructed from common materials yet gives significant improvement over a dipole at the same elevation. Ground mounted versions of this antenna are commonly used in amateur radio for 75/80 and 160 meter bands
[ Hits: 6964 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Tri-County Amateur Radio Club VA3TRI
- Website for radio Amateurs in the Hastings, Peterborough, and
Northumberland Counties of East Central Ontario, Canada. Propagation information as well as
antenna designs and home brew projects and Club News. Many links to Amateur Radio information
[ Hits: 702 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- IC-PCR 1000 in Germany on-line receiver
- Icom PCR 1000 HF/VHF/UHF Antenna VHF/UHF Diamond X 50N HF W3D22 80m/40m 34m (111,54 feet) long based in Germany Hamburg JO43XO.
[ Hits: 6098 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 3.04 ]
- EZMaster by HamRadioSolutions
- EZMASTER the all mode all in one interface. USB/Parallel/Serial Device. Include 75 sec Digital Voice Keyer, K1EL Winkey CW Keyer, SO2R switching, two radio interface, two RTTY audio insulated ports, two flexible Antenna Switch control. Ideal for Contesting, SO1R, SO2R, field day and daily activity.
Compatibile with all software on the market : CT, CTWIN, TR, NA, WriteLog, N1MM, WinTest, MMTTY, MIXW and more .
[ Hits: 1865 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- C.A.T.S, Rotor Doc
- Manufacture CATS antenna rotator and digital controls. Service, stock, and provide parts for top quality AMERICAN-MADE antenna rotators from companies such as Alliance, C.A.T.S., CDE/Hy-Gain, and Channel Master, both young and old.
[ Hits: 7113 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.47 ]
- Digital Smart Antennas DiSA
- Digital Smart antenna (DiSA) Automatically Adjusts over a wide band of frequencies.
[ Hits: 758 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The reflected W beam
- Hexagonal wire beams for all hf bands, technical resource, EZNEC files, tools for antenna modeling and documentation. You can also order parts to build your own antenna.
[ Hits: 2583 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Batteries and gadgets
- Your source for weather radios, communication headsets, 14 channel radios, M&M groovy radios, smithsonian crystal radio and weather station kits, line restrictors, antennas,ham radio accessories, and battery products.
[ Hits: 1175 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- eBay Store - ON Antennas J Pole
- Buy ham amateur radio, antenna, j pole items from ON ANTENNAS J POLE eBay Store. We sell ham amateur radio, stealth wire, 2 meter, vertical items on eBay.
[ Hits: 722 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- AM Loop Antenna Calculator
- Java script calculator for AM loop antennas
[ Hits: 7657 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- Antenna Noise and Signal Cancelling at LF
- By using the signals from two antennas, controlling their relative amplitudes and controlling the phase of one of them, unwanted signal or unwanted noise can be phased out. Circuitry is described which uses the signal from a wire antenna to provide selective cancelling against the signal output from an LF loop antenna.
[ Hits: 7314 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna antenna used in sim 300 end-fed antenna 2 m antenna ewe antenna lp antenna iek antenna pvc antenna antenna 1m antenna eh antenna 11m 80m antenna 137 mhz antenna 5 ghz antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links