Search Results for "am antenna"1421 links - and 7 categories
Antennas : 10M
- A 5 element beam for 10 meter band
- Here is a very simple 5 element covering the entire 10 meter band (28.000-29.700) with a swr of less than 1.4 at the band edges
[ Hits: 4436 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- The All Copper X-Beam for 17 Meters
- WA2UGT X-beam antenna for 17 meters band
[ Hits: 4643 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- 40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
[ Hits: 10672 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- Easy Delta Loop for 50MHz
- Build your own delta loop antenna for 6 meters band
[ Hits: 10450 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.65 ]
- Small Multiband IEK Antenna
- A multi band version of the EH antenna by Emilio S. Campus IS0IEK
[ Hits: 2296 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The Stacked J-Pole
- A stacked Jpole antenna plan by Gary - KGØZP
[ Hits: 4896 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- AMANDX Dipole
- The longwire antenna is a very effective antenna for the listener who wants to cover all of the shortwave bands from 530 KHZ to 30 MHZ.a
[ Hits: 3580 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Calculate antenna gain
- Guide to calculate effective gain of antennas
[ Hits: 10033 | Votes: 95 | Rating: 6.47 ]
- Antenna Gain versus Height
- Antenna gain for horizontal, vertical, and tilted orientation of a dipole for heights between 5 and 50 feet.
[ Hits: 1505 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- KO4BB's Tower Building Project
- Picture and description of a home made antenna tower
[ Hits: 8584 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- N9XT antenna tower setup
- Antenna assembly and tower raising
[ Hits: 2184 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- HS0ZEE Antenna Tower Installation
- Pictures and history of HS0ZEE 37 meters antenna tower installation with a cubical quad on the top of this tall radio mast.
[ Hits: 2330 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- HF Antenna and Tower Raising
- Raising a new tower and a pair of large beam antennas pictures and notes
[ Hits: 2699 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- KC1XX Contest Station
- Amateur Radio Station owned by Matt Strelow.
The station is designed for competition in the multi-operator multi-transmitter category of high-frequency DX contests. Running with 7 towers 6 rotators, 8 beverage listening antennas, and 4 spotting verticals
[ Hits: 1608 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- WB6WUW Amature Radio Tower Installation
- Wb6wuw's pictorial guide to the erection of free-standing towers starting with excavation and ending with antenna installation
[ Hits: 5267 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Copper Cactus Single Coax Feed
- Single Coax Feed to Multi-Band Copper Cactus Antenna.
[ Hits: 1178 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 43.33 Km LOS with USB WiFi stick
- Simple USB 802.11b WiFi adapter with original antenna used for this 27 miles long-range wifi connection test by adam 9A4QV.
[ Hits: 50175 | Votes: 100 | Rating: 5.61 ]
- Wire beam antenna for the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m
[ Hits: 1923 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
[ Hits: 1527 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
[ Hits: 2806 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.99 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna 70 cm antenna 11 mhz antenna ewe antenna 144 mhz antenna 70 mhz antenna log per antenna 220 mhz antenna ppt for antenna hf antenna am fm antenna 446-antenna 26 28 mhz antenna 11 m antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links