Trapped dipole for 80 and 40 m
- This article explores a theoretical model for the losses of an 80m / 40m trapped inverted V dipole antenna system using a bootstrap coax trap, but does not examine the pattern of the antenna.
Antenna wire catenary calculator
- This is a simple calculator for solving the antenna wire catenary between to end points given the design wind speed, mass per unit length of the wire, wire diameter and Gross Breaking Strength of the wire.
An Improved Multiband Trap Dipole Antenna
- This improved multiband trap dipole introduces a new trap design and a change in trap location. The antenna features double-coaxial-cable-wound traps having lower reactance and a higher quality factor (Q) than earlier coax-cable traps by W8NX
IC706/FT817 portable whip antenna
- Suitable antenna for owners of an IC706 or FT817, 857 and other HF portable transceivers.
You can an be QRV in a few minutes on all ham-bands from 80m to 6m and even on 2m by PA0FBK
[ Hits: 6123 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Beamantenna for 14-18-21-24-28-50 Mhz by G4ZU in french
[ Hits: 1241 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
Vipormutant antenna by ON6MU
- A Versatile Innovative Portable Multi-band Tunable Antenna can work HF VHF and UHF ideal as portable or balcony antenna
Petlowany Antennas by K6NO
- WorldRadio Article on Petlowany antennas base on this principle: if a length of wire is wound into a spiral-shaped coil and excited by a radio frequency current connected to the innermost portion of the coil, it will then, and only then, exhibit RF characteristics that closely approximate those of a resonant linear wire of the same length
- This Blog is about the Hong Kong Radio Amateur Station VR2UIX, rigs, antennas, accessories, DXing activities, HAM resources, knowledge, theory, practices, management, information technology and personal interests.
- German internet shop for difficult-to-find components, which are used by radio amateurs.
Antenna parts, masts and mounts, cables connectors, wires, rf-chockes, toroids cores, twin-lead, teflon -strand, insultators
- BEAM_DX is a free software for radioamateurs or radio listeners usage.
It allows to point a directionnal antenna towards an azimuth, a locator, an international prefix or any other geographical position on earth predefined by its latitude and its longitude by F1ORL
IBP - Beacon Monitor
- Linux program that helps one with monitoring the beacons of the International Beacon Project, by continuously showing which beacon is transmitting on which frequency, along with the distance and antenna directions by PA3FWM