Search Results for "am band antenna"391 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- A Lowband Antenna that is Almost Free
- The Shunt-fed Tower, an effective Low Band Antenna, uses your beam as a capacitive top-hat and only needs a simple feed network and a good ground system to work DX on 80M and 160M.
[ Hits: 17610 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 6378 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- QM7 7 elements 144 MHz Yagi-Uda Antenna
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.70 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 11.35 dBd; i.e. 13.5 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 12.5 dB
[ Hits: 5151 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- 40M Fullwave Loop Antenna
- KA6WKE full wave antenna for the 40m amateur radio band
[ Hits: 1072 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- 80M Vertical antenna with capacitance hat
- Simple wire antenna cheap to make, using readily available materials, Low angle radiation, with rejection of high angle signals Wide bandwidth, with resonance at the 80M DX window (3.790-3.800 MHz); and Maximum height is 40 feet
[ Hits: 23401 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.05 ]
- The Beverage Antenna Memorandum
- Memorandum on the Beverage Wave Antenna for Reception of Frequencies in the 550 - 1500 Kilocycle Band", FCC Report 9.2.1, by Benjamin Wolf and Adolph Andersen
[ Hits: 1102 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Comparison of Beverage antenna
- A ranking of receiving antennas based on noise being evenly distributed in all directions. These rankings are most accurate in the frequency range of AM broadcast, 160 or 80 meter bands
[ Hits: 2658 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- ARRLWeb: The HF Mobile Antenna
- Members only articles on HF mobile antennas, includes an interesting RV antenna with a 5 bands coverage, and another similar antenna for camper.
[ Hits: 2928 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5476 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 7 MHz Vertical antenna
- 7 MHz Vertical antenna for ham radio band of 40 meter text in spanish and english
[ Hits: 31350 | Votes: 88 | Rating: 8.51 ]
- New HF antenna HB9ABX
- A new, revolutionary design allows the construction of small HF antennas,
which provide the same efficiency as large antennas. This antenna can be built for all HF bands, from 10 to 80 m.
[ Hits: 21475 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 9.13 ]
- IK-STIC 2 vertical multiband antenna
- The IK-STIC 2 is a vertical, all band, antenna that is over 25 feet tall yet weighs under 5 pounds.
Based on a telescopic pipe or a fiberglass fishing pole, using a tuner it can easily cover the amateur radio HF bands from 40 - 10 Meters
[ Hits: 4589 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Half square antenna
- The elevated half square antenna is a very simple antenna that can be constructed from common materials yet gives significant improvement over a dipole at the same elevation. Ground mounted versions of this antenna are commonly used in amateur radio for 75/80 and 160 meter bands
[ Hits: 6982 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- IW3SIM Rosario
- Italian prefix maps and band plans, includes links to antenna plans and many ham radio resources.
[ Hits: 370 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Digital Smart Antennas DiSA
- Digital Smart antenna (DiSA) Automatically Adjusts over a wide band of frequencies.
[ Hits: 766 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Antenna manufacturer in Taiwan, products range are RF communication antennas ( CB, VHF, UHF, Dual band, Base Station, Marine, GPS,GSM, PCS, Cellular, DVB-T ) , Amplifiers , Mounting Kit ,Accessories & Related products.
[ Hits: 4024 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The reflected W beam
- Hexagonal wire beams for all hf bands, technical resource, EZNEC files, tools for antenna modeling and documentation. You can also order parts to build your own antenna.
[ Hits: 2601 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Cobra UltraLite Antennas by K1JEK
- The alternative multi-band solution, covers more bands than a G5RV, light weight, won’t damage your trees.
[ Hits: 3171 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.52 ]
- KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.
[ Hits: 3603 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4615 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
am band antenna
You can try similar termsantenna for 30 m band all band antenna low band antenna 4m band antenna antenna for 80 m band hf antenna 80 m band hf all band antenna for all band hf antenna c band antenna am band antenna 2m band vhf antenna tri band antenna 2m band antenna air band antenna low-band-antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links