Search Results for "am band antenna"348 links - and 1 categories
- Multiband wire antennas and ATUs
- DC1YB experience on multiband wire antennas. In particular examine FD4 windom and G5RV antenna, considering noise levels and matching aspects.
Author reviews also the usage of Automatic antenna tuners in TS-50 TS-480 and GC-3000
[ Hits: 22490 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- X-Beam antennas
- Two element X-Beam is a high-performance broad-band antenna that is ideal for Ham radio operators with limited space. X-Beams are inexpensive and easy to build. The performance of the simple X-beam is amazingly similar to larger, more conventional antennas by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 3357 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.51 ]
- Petlowany Three-Band Burner Antenna
- The Petlowany Three-Band Burner is a simple, low-cost, trapless short vertical antenna which amazingly works on three HF bands (20, 15 and 10 meters). This web page contains pictures, performance data, and enough construction details so you can homebrew your own.
[ Hits: 5487 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- A 2 elements yagi antenna for 28 Mhz
- An inexpensive antenna for 10 meters band in spanish
[ Hits: 3600 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 15 Meter L7 HamLoop
- K6SGH hamloop antenna for 15 meters band
[ Hits: 4034 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An 80-160 magnetic loop antenna
- A classic diamond shape loop antenna that works fine on 80 and 160 meters band. This loop design allow a few watts power only and include part list and construction details.
[ Hits: 5076 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Endfed 20/30 Mtr Antenna
- Article with detailed pictures of an endfeed antennna for 20 and 30 meter band
[ Hits: 9244 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 2 Meter Turnstile Antenna
- Here are construction plans of a Turnstile antenna that can be used for space communication on the 2 meter amateur radio band. Specifically for 145.80 mHz
[ Hits: 3611 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The flower pot antenna
- A portable dual-band antenna working principally on 10 meters but also close to the 30 meter band. Itís compact, light, economical and doesnít need any radial.
[ Hits: 11266 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Broad Band Dipole for 80m
- Mesh constructed with enamelled wire 0.5 mm diameter
For installing a support (plastic rope 2 mm) is needed. Antenna used on Solomon Isl in 1995 H44/DJ9RB
[ Hits: 3666 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- CobWebb multiband folded dipole
- It is basically a 5 band antenna comprising of 5 full half wave dipoles for each band - between 10M & 20M, the antenna is also resonant on 6M
[ Hits: 6534 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Cobwebb HF Antenna
- The G3TPW Cobwebb antenna covers five bands, 14 - 28 mhz, including the WARC bands
[ Hits: 5074 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Wire antenna with coaxial cable traps
- This multiband antenna 10-80 meters is a home made project by I1BAY. Has been used for SOTA activations with great results. Traps are done with coax cable turns, dimensions are in the attached schema.
[ Hits: 8163 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- "Halfer" End-Fed Halfwave Antenna
- End-Fed Half-Wave Antenna for the 7 or 10 MHZ amateur bands intended to provide a very simple to erect yet effective portable QRP antenna.
[ Hits: 21373 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.56 ]
- Multi-pitch Helical Antenna
- Creating multiple, overlapping resonance at 700-800
MHz band and leaving the VHF part of the response
as in ordinary, narrow band helical antenna.
[ Hits: 1240 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Hex Beam by K4KIO
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam RF antenna for the 5 ham radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meters.
The G3TXQ hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam.
[ Hits: 5318 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- Loop Antennas and Calculator
- KA1FSB loop calculator give you a quick overview of the feasibility of "squeezing" a loop into your available yard or apartment space. The easy calculator yields a reasonable approximation of dimensions, to within 5% over the amateur bands, using typical wire gauges ranging from 12-18 AWG.
[ Hits: 9570 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- An Unusual Magnetic Antenna
- This article by OK1FOU describes how to build a relatively small loop antenna which can be placed for instance at the balcony. It is especially suitable for a two band antenna covering two adjacent amateur radio bands (10/14 MHz, 14/18, etc.)
[ Hits: 2545 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 2 element wire Yagi
- Hammock 2 element wire Yagi antenna for 3 bands 20-15-10 based on VE7CA project
[ Hits: 6029 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Building Coaxial Traps
- This page describes the design and construction materials W8WWV used to build a coaxial cable trap. A coaxial cable trap is a parallel resonant circuit that is usually inserted in an antenna element to enable multiband operation.
[ Hits: 8947 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- This program let you design and performance of 2-band trapped dipole antennas including trap design.
[ Hits: 3838 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Copper Cactus Dual-Band
- Copper Cactus Dual-Band Super J-Pole Antenna Project
2 meter 70 Cm Home brew antenna
[ Hits: 3897 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- All Band Dipole
- Antenna suitable for all the HF amateur bands, including the so called WARC bands by vk6ysf
[ Hits: 15730 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VE - Canada - PEI DX LODGE
- Prince Edward Island. The PEI DX Lodge offers a turnkey operation from a custom designed shack featuring state of the art transceivers/amplifiers, etc. and the ultimate in antennas on every band.
[ Hits: 871 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- A small company that specializes in antennas and accessories for radio hobbyists who enjoy DXing the AM broadcast and LW bands
[ Hits: 1879 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]