am band antenna406 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Vertical Antennas
- Vertical antenna for 20-15-10 m
- This is a vertical multiband antenna made up of several aerial elements lambda/4 length, feeded with just a coaxial cable in French.
[ Hits: 20623 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.54 ]
- Multi-Band Super Mini Loop Antenna
- How to make the Super antenna.
To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across.
Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
This antenna works as a Full Wave Loop on 80 Meters and also works as a 2 wavelength open loop or Bi-Square on the 40 Meter band
[ Hits: 21182 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- A 5-element beam for Four
- 5-element antenna, with which G0JJL has worked lots of EU crossband, and won the RSGB Christmas Cumulatives 70MHz section twice in a row.
[ Hits: 894 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 50 Mhz 5 element EMT Conduite Beam
- VA3EXT 5 element beam antenna for 6 meters band
[ Hits: 1854 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- F5DQK Vinecon 6N4
- A dual band antenna for 50Mhz and 70Mhz with lots of pictures and diagrams by F5DQK
[ Hits: 1282 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- The CobWebb Antenna
- Building the cobWebb antenna. Construction notes and plans to homebrew a multiband antenna by G0MTD
[ Hits: 4505 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The GM3VLB 5 Band mini delta beam
- HF multiband mini delta compact and easy assembling antenna that cover from 20 to 10 meters by GM3VLB
[ Hits: 9676 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- An Improved Multiband Trap Dipole Antenna
- This improved multiband trap dipole introduces a new trap design and a change in trap location. The antenna features double-coaxial-cable-wound traps having lower reactance and a higher quality factor (Q) than earlier coax-cable traps by W8NX
[ Hits: 8182 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The DBJ-2 portable J-Pole
- A Portable VHF-UHF Roll-up J-pole Antennam that resonates on both bands but actually performs as a half wave radiator on both bands
[ Hits: 3930 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 6 element Log Periodic for 50 Mhz
- A project by G3SYC of a log periodic antenna for 6 meters band
[ Hits: 6608 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- 6-Band Windom antenna
- Theory and construction of a novel trapless center-loaded off-center-fed (cl-ocf) dipole or windom antenna for the 80, 40, 30, 20, 15 and 10m hf amateur radio bands
[ Hits: 47334 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 6.39 ]
- 160m to 10m Sterba Curtain Antenna
- Even if using a tuner this multiband antenna will let you operate from 160 to 10 meters. If you could only put up one antenna, this would be it. Project by N0KHQ.
[ Hits: 9463 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.57 ]
- IC706/FT817 portable whip antenna
- Suitable antenna for owners of an IC706 or FT817, 857 and other HF portable transceivers.
You can an be QRV in a few minutes on all ham-bands from 80m to 6m and even on 2m by PA0FBK
[ Hits: 7223 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.60 ]
- Vipormutant antenna by ON6MU
- A Versatile Innovative Portable Multi-band Tunable Antenna can work HF VHF and UHF ideal as portable or balcony antenna
[ Hits: 3220 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- Bicone antenna
- This antenna is a simple double bowtie biconical dipole design. It was designed as a broadband scanner antenna resonant on the 2 meter ham band.
[ Hits: 2718 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Horn antenna for AO-40 by AA2TX
- These notes provide the directions for constructing a Cardboard-box antenna for receiving the AMSAT OSCAR-40 satellite on 2.4 GHz (S-band.) It is constructed from two cardboard cartons, aluminum foil, and packing tape. No coax, connectors, or soldering is needed.
[ Hits: 1055 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- The Small Loop Project
- AM loop antenna for 75/80 meters band
[ Hits: 3458 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Full 1/4 wave vertical for 40m
- Pictures and assembling description of a homebrewed vertical antenna for 40 meter band by ON7AMI
[ Hits: 4599 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.57 ]
- Accessories for your hamshack, such as Band Decoders, various types of Antenna Switches, Antenna Stacking devices, special devices designed dedicated for the SO2R operating technique, USB Interfaces, cw keyers and many others
[ Hits: 3270 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Degen Design
- Multi band mini quad antennas, log periodic and stacked antenna for 144 MHz and 70cm
[ Hits: 909 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
You can try similar termsam band antenna all band antenna antenna for 30 m band all band hf antenna tri band antenna low band antenna antenna for air band antenna for 80 m band c band antenna fm band antenna air band antenna all band antenna for apa 2m band antenna 4m band antenna all-band-antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links