antenna measure62 links
Antennas : 160M
- Ground System on a 160M vertical
- Ground system measurements on a 160 M vertical by
Rudy Severns N6LF
[ Hits: 1616 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SWR: Maximum allowable VSWR
- VSWR (voltage-standing-wave-ratio) represents the degree with which an antenna is "matched" to the system impedance. Most modern antennas do not require any tuning for optimum performance. VSWR is one of the easiest parameters to measure and VSWR meters are becoming very popular antenna installation tools
[ Hits: 1118 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Setting the SWR of Your Antenna
- SWR (standing wave ratio), is a measurement of how efficiently your antenna system will radiate the power available from your radio. In simple terms, your radio would like to radiate all of its power, but can only do so if the other components cooperate
[ Hits: 1141 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Better Feedline Loss Measurements with Antenna Analyzers
- Various publications through the years have shown how the SWR measured on a shorted (or open) feed line can be used to calculate feed line attenuation
[ Hits: 1544 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- G5RV antenna
- Review by G3TXQ and comparison to its modificated versions. SWR Measurements on inverted V setup and comparison from EZNEC model and a real one.
[ Hits: 1550 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Antenna Impedance measurement
- When experimenting on an antenna it's often important to determine its feedpoint impedance at various frequencies across the operating band. It's easy enough to measure SWR, but sometimes we need to know more detail than this
[ Hits: 1250 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- A Horn Antenna for 2.4 GHz.
- This Antenna is not really practical for AO-40 reception, but horn antennas have a number of qualities useful in microwave antenna testing and noise figure measurements.
[ Hits: 10666 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 3.57 ]
- G5RV Measurements
- Measurements and characteristics of a G5RV Antenna, including effect of the transmission line as part of the antenna and contributes in a large way to it's multi band characteristics
[ Hits: 5850 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Understanding Standing Wave Ratios SWR
- We worry a lot about Standing Wave Ratio (SWR) in amateur radio since SWR is one indication of how well our antenna system is working. Most HF transceivers and antenna tuners have built in SWR meters. SWR is a measure of a transceiver'
s output power verses the portion of that power reflected by the antenna system
[ Hits: 8252 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Antennas basics
- An antenna study guide by NZART, cover basic topics like dipoles, wave lenght calculation, baluns, beams, dummy loads, and measurements.
[ Hits: 23942 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.21 ]
- CSVHFS Antenna Gain Measurements
- The Central States VHF Society has conducted Antenna Gain Measurements since its inception in 1967. Comparisons between commercial and homebrew antennas, between different homebrew designs, and between different commercial designs. Mostly VHF UHF and up antennas.
[ Hits: 1206 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Groundplane antenna
- Short guide to build your own groundplane antenna, includes radial measurements fro warc bands
[ Hits: 5290 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projects
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver
[ Hits: 19487 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 7.97 ]
- Tape Measure Antenna
- A tape measure beam antenna, optimized for fox hunting with a 7.3 dBd gain
[ Hits: 425 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KEYCOM Characteristic Technologies
- Millimeterwave/Microwave transmission lines and components, Cryogenic temperature application transmission cables and systems, Permittivity(Dielectric rate) and Permeabillity measurement systems, Antennas, Radar systems
[ Hits: 808 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- ICOM 746 Temperature Measurements
- The ICOM 746-Pro has acquired a history of NEC 1678G (IC-151) MMIC and driver transistor 2SK2975 failures. The failure of IC-151 appears to be a combination of ESD damage from electrostatic charge on the antenna entering IC-151, and perhaps thermal heat.
[ Hits: 1991 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Freeware antenna software that lets you see what the polar diagram of your rotatable beam actually looks like where it is operating.
With PolarPlot you can measure the polar diagram of the antenna and check for abnormalities - compare plots taken before and after changes to the design or location - check the -3dB beamwidth - look at the front to back ratio - see the size and position of the sidelobes.
[ Hits: 5764 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- Smith chart
- Match & display imped of antennas, can graphically visualize and compare two sets of measured impedances simultaneously.
[ Hits: 3408 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.12 ]
- Meter Mate - SWR Graph Software
- Meter Mate is a companion utility for your directional watt meter that allows you to calculate the SWR reading when the forward and reflected power readings are measured. In addition to calculating the antenna system SWR Meter Mate will also plot the SWR curves of all of your antennas onto graphs that may be printed out.
[ Hits: 1702 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.26 ]
- Rainbow Antenna Analyzer
- A small and inexpensive measurement device designed to determine antenna performance across the amateur bands through use of automatically collected SWR readings
[ Hits: 6272 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
You can try similar termsantenna measure tape measure antenna measure tape measure how to measure inductance circuit measure tape measure rdf measure vswr measure rf volts ultrasound measure measure tape measure ohms ferranti tape measure tape measure yogi tape measure yagi
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links