Search Results for "antenna rope"28 links
Antennas : 2M
- The Tiny 2 - 144 Mhz beam antenna
- The "Tiny 2" is a great little 2 meter beam. It has some really interesting properties and it is a fantastic first time antenna project for the beginner.
[ Hits: 1748 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A $50 Beverage
- This antenna makes 80 and 160 enjoyable. Less than $50 to hear Europeans all summer on the LF bands seems like a good deal if you have the space!
[ Hits: 37501 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- Broad Band Dipole for 80m
- Mesh constructed with enamelled wire 0.5 mm diameter
For installing a support (plastic rope 2 mm) is needed. Antenna used on Solomon Isl in 1995 H44/DJ9RB
[ Hits: 3644 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Antenna Matching Coil Adjustment Procedure
- Without this basic knowledge, addressing antenna problems, RFI problems, and matching problems, results in a frustrating situation. Procedure which must be followed to properly adjust a shunt matching coil.
[ Hits: 1922 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Dipole Calculation
- Determining your proper length for the open half-wave dipole antenna
[ Hits: 4614 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.36 ]
- HC DX Feeding that antenna
- Avoid noise, boost performance: make a perfect coax feed line. The perfect feedline, How to install your antenna properly, How to get the best from your coax
[ Hits: 2216 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Helical Feed Antennas
- Helical antennas have long been popular in applications from VHF to
microwaves requiring circular polarization, since they have the unique
property of naturally providing circularly polarized radiation. Paul Wade W1GHZ
[ Hits: 1462 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Installing dipole insulators
- Installing your dipole end insulators, a beginner guide to proper setup wires to insultaors.
[ Hits: 19860 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
[ Hits: 8265 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- What is a loop antenna?
- Article on loop antennas, size, properties and designing notes of loop antennas by David Jefferies
[ Hits: 2488 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HF Mobile Antenna HB9ABX
- Most efficient hf mobile antenna, This mobile antenna is designed for all HF bands from 10 to 80 meters an proved to be very efficient in my travels in South America on 15 and 20m for contacts to Europe and within South America.
[ Hits: 4831 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.51 ]
- Placement of a Mobile Antenna
- Basic guidelines for proper placement of an amateur radio mobile antenna
[ Hits: 361 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Multi Band Cage Dipole
- The N3UJJ multi band cage dipole antenna project thay can fit a small property
[ Hits: 409 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Fiber Glass Rods and Tubes
- Properties of fiber glass rods and tubes
[ Hits: 706 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- How to Use an Antenna Tuner
- Get maximum power to your antenna by learning how to hook up and use a tunner to properly "trick" your rig
[ Hits: 11506 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 4 element LFA Yagi for 28MHz
- The lastest PSO (Particle Swarm Optimisation) techniques where used to produce this fantastic 10m antenna. Excellent performance from a short boom. USA/UK and European tube sizes.
[ Hits: 1674 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- Mast systems and antenna accessories, hamrope(R) guy lines by Jurgen Simon DH5AB
[ Hits: 1184 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Synthetic guy ropes and accessories for antenna support systems
[ Hits: 218 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.57 ]
- The Coaxman by Clear Signal Products, Inc. features a complete Wireman line of coaxial cable and antenna wire. Antenna wire, baluns, coax connectors, insulators, ladder line,
magnet wire, rope.
[ Hits: 1476 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Radiosonde : how to listen to them
- Frequencies and location of every meteo radiosonde launching centres in Europe. Equipments, antennas, history, SondeMonitor and BalloonTrack tutorials
[ Hits: 466 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- How to wind a choke
- How to build and properly wound an efficient RF choke to protect antenna controller in mobile setups
[ Hits: 238 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Small Antennas for High Frequencies
- This is about Small Antenna types and their properties which can help choosing proper
antenna for high-frequency wireless communications as: two-way radio, microwave short links,
repeaters, radio beacons or wireless telemetry
[ Hits: 393 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- DD AMTEK
- European supplier of radio communication receivers and scanners, transceivers, antennas, cables, connectors, GPS and accessories based in Prhaha Czeck republic.
[ Hits: 587 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Coaxial Connectors
- RF coax(ial) connectors are a vital link in the radio spectrum. Coax connectors are often used to interface two units such as the antenna to a transmission line, a receiver or a transmitter. The proper choice of a coax connector will facilitate this interface.
[ Hits: 3869 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AA5TB Antenna Coupler / SWR Bridge
- Wire antennas requires a special coupling network to properly couple my 50 ohm coax to the antenna's high impedance (5000 ohms)
[ Hits: 4210 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]