Search Results for "application form"49 links
Antennas : Baluns
- Balun Information
- Baluns for HF application resource page
[ Hits: 3692 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- LNA Technology
- LNA Technology High Performance Low Noise Preamplifiers for Amateur Radio, VHF-UHF weak signal, DX, EME, and commercial applications.
[ Hits: 1853 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- GIGAVAC Ham Radio Relays
- Gigavac is a leading designer, manufacturer, and worldwide seller of contactors and high voltage relays using vacuum, gas filled, and high voltage reed relay technology. hv relay applications information with cross reference charts for kilovac / tyco, jennings, and crydom part numbers.
[ Hits: 327 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- FlexRadio Systems - Software Defined Radios
- FlexRadio Systems delivers the first truly open source Software Defined Radio transceiver for Amateur Radio use. Receive Only versions are also available for non Amateur Radio applications. Read the SDR Articles and the SDR-1000 Product Information.
[ Hits: 10205 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.11 ]
- JARL: application procedure for foreign hams
- Information on establishing an amateur radio station in japan
[ Hits: 478 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An Introduction to FlexNet
- Features and operation of FlexNet packet networking software are discussed. Details of the software architecture, RMNC and MS-DOS hardware platforms, applications, user interface, adaptive parameters, and routing techniques are presented.
[ Hits: 899 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- RF Circuit design basics
- Ebook by Akira Matsuzawa Tokyo Institute of Technology, Building blocks in RF system and basic performances, Device characteristics in RF application , Low noise amplifier design, Mixer design and Oscillator design
[ Hits: 794 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Antique Electronic Supply
- Antique Electronic Supply has a complete line of vacuum tubes. We feature Svetlana vacuum tubes for amateur radio, broadcaasting and audio applications. We have over 700,000 new old stock tubes to choose from. We also have a complete line of transformers, featuring Hammond and One Electron. Capacitors, resistors, parts, books, etc. Most orders shipped within 24 hours. Major credit cards accpeted. E-mail for free catalog!
[ Hits: 11030 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 4.54 ]
- D-PRS converts these position reports from remote D-STAR radios to an APRS format. Windows .net application
[ Hits: 2444 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.77 ]
- XLZIZL by AC6LA
- XLZIZL is an Excel application that analyzes the components of an antenna feed system, including transmission lines, stubs, baluns, and tuners. Calculations include impedance transforms, SWR and reflection coefficient, power loss, voltage and current standing waves, stress on tuner components, network attenuation (S21), and return loss Analysis results are available in worksheet format and in five different chart formats, including Smith charts.
[ Hits: 1238 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- A free application that displays location information determined from a
callsign, displays translations of common "QSO words and phrases" in the languages
used in the callsign's DXCC entity, displays beam headings and SpotCollector
DX Spots on a world map, displays country maps, and provides point-and-click
control of antenna rotators from AlfaSpid, ARSWIN, Heath, Hygain, M2,
Prosistel, SARTek, TIC, Trackbox, and Yaesu
[ Hits: 25244 | Votes: 572 | Rating: 7.44 ]
- Freeware general purpose and contesting logging application, Scoring function for the IBM QSO Party with unique export format. Cabrillo export for non IBM contests includes formatting for NA QP, CQ WW DX, NA Sprint & CQ World-Wide WPX by W0RY
[ Hits: 877 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- D-RATS is a small application designed to provide data communication capabilities with D-STAR radios. It supports text chatting, file transfers, position reporting and mapping, and much more! It is written in Python using GTK to run on multiple platforms.
[ Hits: 5376 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.45 ]
- Windows application that will allow you to perform calculations with the popular Maidenhead Grid Square system. This grid system is used worldwide by amateur radio operators for many aspects of ham radio.
[ Hits: 9863 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- FFT Explorer
- A free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that performs spectral analysis on real-time data from a sound card or other source, and can analyze the spectra of various sound file types. It can also accept data from many kinds of applications in plain-text form by way of the "named pipe" feature of Linux
[ Hits: 9633 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
[ Hits: 16765 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- Freeware Digital modem program for Linux, Free-BSD, OS X, Windows XP, W2K, and Vista. Support several modes and is fully multi platform application by W1HKJ
[ Hits: 8223 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.73 ]
- BuTel Software
- Software Information PC Interfaces for the scanning radio hobbyist & professional radio control applications
[ Hits: 14032 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.93 ]
- Radio Control Program ARCP-480
- This free software is an application solely for the use of controlling the Kenwood TS-480.
Can be used to edit, save, and export to the TS-480 information such as Memory, Menu, and Auto Mode frequencies.
[ Hits: 1777 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Winxx data converter
- WinXXDataConverter is a Windows GUI application that will convert files between the various formats used by Win92, Win93, Win95, and Win96.
[ Hits: 474 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A free application that searches more than 100 web-accessible sources to locate QSL information for a callsign that you enter once
[ Hits: 2190 | Votes: 657 | Rating: 7.87 ]
- Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQs
- Car and deep cycle battery answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), tips, manufacturer's information, references and hyperlinks are contained on this consumer oriented Web site about car, motorcycle, power sports, truck, boat, marine, recreational vehicle, solar, and other starting and deep cycle applications.
[ Hits: 647 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Safe,effective grounding
- Practical applications for end-fed antenna transformers and safe, effective grounding
[ Hits: 985 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Small Unregulated Power Supply Project
- Here's a simple power supply that can be used in many applications. It is not regulated , so keep that in mind for voltage sensitive devices , and of course you will need to understand how to select the correct amperage and voltage for the AC transformer.
[ Hits: 954 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Receive only processing equipment
- One of our most popular products, receiving preamplifiers are used for achieving top signal band performance in competition operating, low noise longwave reception, repeater applications into the UHF region, or lab use
[ Hits: 1845 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]