Search Results for "build your own"49 links
- Antenna Design Lab by N4UJW
- Design and build your own Hf thru Vhf antennas.Contains pictures, plans, parts list of very popular ham antennas along with experimental types.
[ Hits: 5786 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- WE6W Field Day Antena design
- Interesting article on how build your own field day antenna
[ Hits: 1012 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How to build your own Magnetic Loop
- An easy guide to "How to build your own magnetic loop" for 20 meters
[ Hits: 12457 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Build your own 20m vertical
- Build your own 50ohm coax fed 20m vertical antenna, so easy a 9 year old can do it, or at least help! And the budget? You may already have the materials on hand, or worse case spend $15 by Andrew Daniel - KI4QFY
[ Hits: 26678 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 8.37 ]
- Easy Delta Loop for 50MHz
- Build your own delta loop antenna for 6 meters band
[ Hits: 9025 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.62 ]
- Build a HB 4:1 voltage BALUN for 1KW
- In depth detail with photos on how to build your own HB 4:1 voltage BALUN that will run 1KW. Inexpensive and fun to build.
[ Hits: 6710 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.81 ]
- Double bazooka antenna
- build your own double bazooka antenna with the following instructions
[ Hits: 6218 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.14 ]
- Build a bazooka dipole
- Build Your Own Bazooka Dipole: A VHF/UHF vertical dipole made from coax
[ Hits: 49741 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.32 ]
- Build Your Own Coils
- A method of building coils for your home made antennas
[ Hits: 4647 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- N6TWW 2 meter Halo
- 2 Meter Halo Antenna by Mike Fedler N6TWW
Including descriptions so you can build your own
[ Hits: 2144 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- J Pole antennas variations on a theme
- Twin lead jpole, ladder line jpole, copper cactus j pole, material list to build your own jpole antenna and a brief history of Jpole antennas.
[ Hits: 3963 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Plumbers Delight J Pole Antenna Project
- This article was reprinted to assist new hams at building their own 2 metre antenna. This design is very rugged and can be built for a few dollars with most of the parts available at your local Home Depot.
[ Hits: 4736 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 2 Meter Jpole Calculator
- build your own 2 meter JPOLE Antenna
[ Hits: 2830 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.36 ]
- Handi-Tenna portable satellite antenna
- Here is a high-performance hand-held beam antenna that is easy to build and guaranteed to improve your downlink from the LEO satellites over ANY rubber duck or mobile whip
[ Hits: 11490 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.37 ]
- Secrets of a Successful Stealth Operator
- N5IW ideas to build your own antenna in a restricted lot, or a stealth antenna. Includes PPT files of HF and VHF stealth antennas.
[ Hits: 3487 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Homebrew your own inductors
- Cannot find the inductors you need for an antenna, a tuner or amplifier ? Build your own it is
easy! Article by W3JIP
[ Hits: 24578 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.46 ]
- 1270Mhz Yagi Antenna
- Build your own antenna for the 23cm band ( 1250Mhz - 1280Mc ) using some aluminium and this simple design.
[ Hits: 11114 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.21 ]
- Groundplane antenna
- Short guide to build your own groundplane antenna, includes radial measurements fro warc bands
[ Hits: 5182 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The reflected W beam
- Hexagonal wire beams for all hf bands, technical resource, EZNEC files, tools for antenna modeling and documentation. You can also order parts to build your own antenna.
[ Hits: 2531 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- KB9VBR J-Pole Antennas
- All copper J-Pole antennas for sale. 6 meter, 2 meter, 222 MHz, 440 MHz, LPFM, Marine, GMRS. Includes a construction plan in pdf format if you wish to build your own antenna.
[ Hits: 5963 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Guide to Ham radio
- Beginners guide to Ham Radio. Build your own radio station at home and talk to freiend all over the world. Find lot more at www.hamradio.co.in
[ Hits: 1122 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRP... Getting Started
- A Site to help you get started in QRP, including building your own QRP radio.
[ Hits: 5373 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- MultiNEC can automate the repetitive steps of antenna modeling. You can start by building the model from scratch or by importing an existing model in any of several formats. Then you can run multiple test cases while letting the program make small changes to the model between runs.
MultiNEC can be used by itself if you like, but it really shines when used in conjunction with your existing antenna modeling program. MultiNEC works with EZNEC Standard, EZNEC-M Pro, EZNEC/4 Pro, NEC-Win Plus+, NEC-Win Pro, GNEC, Antenna Model (Teri Software), and 4nec2
[ Hits: 3814 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Automatic Band Decoders
- Build your own band decoder, for kenwood rigs too
[ Hits: 910 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Building Your Own AM Tuner
- Hi-Fi AM Tuner and Amplifier
[ Hits: 1291 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]